Scott carson - On his way to aston villa

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:20 pm

i think he's quite a good keeper, and good for a number 2,  but he will never displace Reina. So in dont see the point in keeping him if he's not gonna sit on our bench! whats with all this loan rubbish, lets just sell him, he's and England internation and there will be plenty of takers who will pay at least £4mil in my opinion.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 pm

murphy0151 wrote:He is fcuking garbage anyway.

Will not be missed would rather have Hyppia in goal than this clown lol

i couldn"t of put it better myself murph!
what is the fascination with carson he is
the worst back up keeper we have had
for years-but i have to disagree about
hypia i"d rather have the groundsmen in goal
cause a least he knows where the feckin
goal area is  :D
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:32 pm

I must confess I'd take a profit on him and move him on. If Reina was to get injured long term or go elsewhere, carson wouldn't be up to replacing him I don't think. !2 million is probably cloud-cuckoo land but I'd be interested in selling at around 4-5mill. At last we seem to have a manager who is capable of buying a player and then selling them on at a profit.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:34 pm

carson doesnt seem to fancy being #2 at a top club. he rather be #1 at a lousier club as long as it increases his chances of getting noticed by mclaren.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby roberto green » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:26 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
red37 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:liverpool are interested in some french GK from lens to be the #2

Charles Itandje

Has anyone seen this fella play or know if he is any cop ?

why do i get another vision of peggy apexhed or whatever his name was :help
roberto green

Postby roberto green » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:32 pm

we should of just sold carson to man city and got a nice fee for him hes nothing special.As long as we have benitez as manager riena will be our goalkeeper and if that happens i think riena will go down as our best goalkeeper ever.He is a class act two times clean sheet king its just not down to his defence its a testiment to his undoubted quality. :blues:
roberto green

Postby kop16 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:48 am

if Rafa don't want him to stay, why Rafa won't sell him
kop16

Postby The_Rock » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:01 am

Yeah.......think we should have sold him (considering that man city wanted to pay 12 million pounds for him  :oh: )....

Think Reina will not be displaced from our 1st team for the next 10 years....... He is rafa's best buy.

We should get a good goalkeeper with no ambition (like cudicini  :p ) to sit on the bench.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:50 am

The_Rock wrote:Yeah.......think we should have sold him (considering that man city wanted to pay 12 million pounds for him  :oh: )....

Think Reina will not be displaced from our 1st team for the next 10 years....... He is rafa's best buy.

We should get a good goalkeeper with no ambition (like cudicini  :p ) to sit on the bench.

well i was thinking about cudicini also... I mean carson is nowhere near as good as cudicini yet... and yet he keeps requesting for loan spells... why can't he be patient and be our no. 2? does he think LFC is not good enough? and why does benitez give in to  him so much? he could have just said "we need you as our no.2 keeper if you dont' want it then you'll be sold"... too much good treatment by rafa for this guy IMO... it's not like he's a young smeichel mind you...

or it might be that rafa's observing how much his stock goes up... it might still since he's being recognized more and more now.. ... and then he can sell him for much bigger profit... :eyebrow yeah... if that's the case... smart move by rafa...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:03 am

murphy0151 wrote:
RedBlood wrote:

fuc.king idiot

I have watched him countless times, verdict being he aint no where near good enough for liverpool. 

Yes, he was ok last year at Charlton where he was busy nearly all the time.  At a decent side you need to have good concentration, he aint got it.  Allso got to be one of the worst goal keepers at penalty's that i ave ever seen.

Thats my verdict and im quite sure it will be Rafas verdict aswell. 

BYe bye Carson !!!!!!

i too think he will never be good enough to replace reina but to say he is garbage and hyypia would be a better option is way to harsh

he has alot of talent and with games and experience could go on to be englands best keeper

personally i would hope he does well at villa and sell him to the highest bidder next year because he will be another wasted talent if he stays with us in reinas shadow
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:02 am

he is mentally weak!

he should be blasted into cybertron!
maypaxvobiscum

Postby KRobbo10 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:14 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:he is mentally weak!

Like I have said previously Carson wants to be part of the England set up for the European championship and by doing this he needs to be playing games, which he will get at Villa while Sorenson is injured.

The problem being he is not gonna get them at Anfield because if Reina, but he might also struggle to get games at Villa when Sorenson returns from his injury.
KRobbo10

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:20 am

KRobbo10 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:he is mentally weak!

Like I have said previously Carson wants to be part of the England set up for the European championship and by doing this he needs to be playing games, which he will get at Villa while Sorenson is injured.

The problem being he is not gonna get them at Anfield because if Reina, but he might also struggle to get games at Villa when Sorenson returns from his injury.

conquest is made from the profit of one's enemy
sell him!
:alien:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby roberto green » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:47 am

RedBlood wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:
RedBlood wrote:

fuc.king idiot

I have watched him countless times, verdict being he aint no where near good enough for liverpool. 

Yes, he was ok last year at Charlton where he was busy nearly all the time.  At a decent side you need to have good concentration, he aint got it.  Allso got to be one of the worst goal keepers at penalty's that i ave ever seen.

Thats my verdict and im quite sure it will be Rafas verdict aswell. 

BYe bye Carson !!!!!!

i too think he will never be good enough to replace reina but to say he is garbage and hyypia would be a better option is way to harsh

he has alot of talent and with games and experience could go on to be englands best keeper

personally i would hope he does well at villa and sell him to the highest bidder next year because he will be another wasted talent if he stays with us in reinas shadow

saying he is going to be englands best keeper is no compliment, england have the worst group of goalkeepers in europe no wonder the big 4s keepers are foreign, come to think of it most the prem are it wont take much to lodge the current fat bastad that guards the post for the national side unless of course he is stuck in between the posts :buttrock
roberto green

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion