Scott carson

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby DirtyLeeds » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:16 am

How's he getting on for you??? Read today that he might be on his way out......... personally I think you were mugged by us, he had only played 3 games for us and everyone reckoned he was another Robinson...

BTW, Congrats on Fowler........back where he belongs.....any player that has played for the 3 teams those Manc :censored: hate the most is fine by me.

Good luck for the season from Leeds
DirtyLeeds

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:21 am

hiya "Dirty Leeds", welcome to teh froum.

He's playing regularly in the reserves but with Reina in such fine form he's had limited opportunities.

Played against Palace in the Cup and we lost 2-1.

Played against Luton in the FA Cup and had a bit of a mare so hasn;t really took his opportunites so far this season.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DirtyLeeds » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:26 am

Cheers for the reply

What about the Kangaroo :censored: Kewell??? I've noticed he's come into a bit of form lately......... I'll have a grin the size of Elland Rd if you can tell me you all still hate the money grabbing little :censored: :bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown
DirtyLeeds

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:31 am

:O On the subject of goalies why is Chris kirkland still on our books when its quite obvious he wants out and we dont need him?
Havent we got like 5 goalies now?
Should cash in on sick note Kirkland he's never gona be fit for anyone Ive never known a goalie to be so injured in all me life FFS.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:35 am

Ciggy wrote: :O On the subject of goalies why is Chris kirkland still on our books when its quite obvious he wants out and we dont need him?
Havent we got like 5 goalies now?
Should cash in on sick note Kirkland he's never gona be fit for anyone Ive never known a goalie to be so injured in all me life FFS.

Sounds like sense to me letting him go.

Is he injured again or not able to make the WBA team ? Whichever is the caee it kind of says it all really  :oops:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:42 am

Dalglish wrote:Is he injured again or not able to make the WBA team ? Whichever is the caee it kind of says it all really  :oops:

He's injured again, how can a goal keeper get injured as much as Kirkland does? I mean its not like hes gettin booted off the park is it :D
He was sayin he doesnt want to come back to Liverpool anyway he wants to stay at WBA that his family all live there, but how do we re coup something out of his transfer fee? Didnt we pay 6-7 million for him?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:45 am

6 Million in 2001 and he's played how many games for us ? 25 ? 30? ???

noticed you was ion the ball with the braking news of Fowler's return lyns, great work :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion