Recreativo de huelva - Collaboration agreement

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Mascherano » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:59 pm

Crewe should be our feeder club without a doubt the likes of Ashton and their new sensation Varney in or squad would be very tasty.

i also cant see Mascherano leaving on loan he has been superb for us in the games he has played
YNWA
Mascherano

Postby tubby » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:25 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:Would rather loan players out in the Premirship or the Championship, but it may be useful for some of the younger domestic players to have the opportunity to play a more cultured game.

Yes very true. Especially if you want them to develop better to have them develop here where they can get used to the English game better.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:06 pm

I don't think it's a bad move having links to a club such as Recreativo to be honest.

If you ask me, the likes of Roque and Palleta would have been better off spending a couple more seasons somewhere on the continent developing their technique than slogging it out in the reserve leagues over here.  It means we have already signed the talent, but we can wait for them to develop physically and mentally in an environment that is natural for them, instead of taking 17 year old kids over who are nowhere near ready for the 1st team.  It would also allow for more local talent to get chances in the reserves - at the moment it's difficult for them to get a chance in the reserves let alone the first team.

I also think it's not a bad idea for kids like Guthrie and Peltier to experience something totally different to what they've been used to.  Even half a season abroad could really benefit them in terms of life experience and in a footballing sense.  What have we got to lose?
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:12 pm

can't loan out macherino he is top quality and is only gona get beeter with more games
grayghost

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion