Rafa out - You heard me

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:57 pm

ive decided, i dont rafa to leave :(
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:59 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Something is seriously wrong at the club!! The players faces tell it all, they are not playing with a smile on there clocks, not giving that extra effort, not showing the motivation and determination they had at the begining of the season.

I feel Rafa has lost the plot, the players feel this and now its the fans and media.. This rotation is clear for everyone it doesn't work, you play your best team and let them gel together week in week out, odd change here and there, hate to say it like Manutd and Chelsea. Rotating 5 or 6 players most games is just a joke, Now i feel the players I/E Stevie Carra, Torres, Mascheranno, Finnan, Think whats going on ? Hate to say it but iam i think with Rafa Benitez and the way he treats his players cold shoulders etc No grace and his arrogant attitude and my way or the high way, "HE HAS SLOWLY LOST THE DRESSING ROOM" The players are no longer giving him the effort he expects..

There is something that lays deeper and the way we have played during the last 5 weeks says it all. Has the captain or few of the top players come out and said its just a blip, we are all together right behind the manager we will turn it around !! No not one of them!!

I'm not calling for Rafa's head yet, but the way things are and if the performances do not improve with a settled team, the knives will be out more than they are now. We all know we were lucky to get a point at home to Spurs, i thought the game was gone, and this is a spurs team who have been dire !!

The way we started the season, to the way we are playing now just don't add up. Something is seriously wrong !!

So he's lost the dressing room he took to the Champions' League final last season in the space of 12 games this season, 11 of which were without defeat?

These precious little souls we know as "footballers" really do need a cuggle, don't they?  :sniffle

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:59 pm

Im sure we will bounce back but the point is if we are ever to challange for the league these sort of blips are what can lose you valuable points which we may need come the end of the season. We had a golden opportunity to be tied with Arsenal at the top of the table (infact we would have been top on goal difference) with a game in hand over the mancs and chavs and we :censored: it up.

Who knows if we will get any more chances for the rest of this season. One thing is for sure though, the knives are being sharpened ready to dig into Rafa.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:01 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Something is seriously wrong at the club!! The players faces tell it all, they are not playing with a smile on there clocks, not giving that extra effort, not showing the motivation and determination they had at the begining of the season.

I feel Rafa has lost the plot, the players feel this and now its the fans and media.. This rotation is clear for everyone it doesn't work, you play your best team and let them gel together week in week out, odd change here and there, hate to say it like Manutd and Chelsea. Rotating 5 or 6 players most games is just a joke, Now i feel the players I/E Stevie Carra, Torres, Mascheranno, Finnan, Think whats going on ? Hate to say it but iam i think with Rafa Benitez and the way he treats his players cold shoulders etc No grace and his arrogant attitude and my way or the high way, "HE HAS SLOWLY LOST THE DRESSING ROOM" The players are no longer giving him the effort he expects..

There is something that lays deeper and the way we have played during the last 5 weeks says it all. Has the captain or few of the top players come out and said its just a blip, we are all together right behind the manager we will turn it around !! No not one of them!!

I'm not calling for Rafa's head yet, but the way things are and if the performances do not improve with a settled team, the knives will be out more than they are now. We all know we were lucky to get a point at home to Spurs, i thought the game was gone, and this is a spurs team who have been dire !!

The way we started the season, to the way we are playing now just don't add up. Something is seriously wrong !!

The conspirators are out in force  :no
LFC2007

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:02 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Has the captain or few of the top players come out and said its just a blip, we are all together right behind the manager we will turn it around !! No not one of them!!

Utter w.ank, mate! :D

------------------------------------

'This is not a crisis' - Steven Gerrard

Oct 8 2007

Gerrard urges fans to keep the faith

By David Prentice, Liverpool Echo

A disappointed Steven Gerrard leaves the pitch

LIVERPOOL captain Steven Gerrard has urged anxious Reds fans to keep faith with their under-performing players.

The Reds salvaged a point with a last minute equaliser against Spurs yesterday, just three days after losing at home to Marseille in the Champions League.

But Gerrard declared: "I'm asking the fans to trust me when I say there's no crisis here.

"We have fantastic players and a world class manager and we will get things right again, there's no doubt about that.

"We haven't been ourselves of late, that's true.

"The results haven't been good and the performances could have been better.

"We're going through a dip in form which all top teams do at some stage and we just have to make sure we play our way through it. We're not performing to the standards we can do but that will change."

Gerrard was speaking at the opening of Jamie Carragher's Cafe Sports England in the city centre last night.

He added that the players were already focusing on the derby match at Goodison Park in a fortnight's time.

We've got an international break now which will give Rafa the chance to look at things and work with the players who are staying behind. For those of us going away, we have to get the jobs done with our countries and then come back ready for a massive match at Everton.

"If we can turn in a performance in the derby and win the game then things will be looking better again. That's what we'll be aiming for."
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:03 pm

Done to death this now, in fighting and the like is getting tiresome and most of the topics are being discussed in other threads.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion