RAFA FAITH-O-METER Mark 2 - Lets see how every one feels now.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Rafa faith-o-meter mark 2 - Lets see how every one feels now.

10. he is god
15%
9. he is hercules
13%
8. he is great
27%
7. he done ya wife but you would forgive him
4%
6. he won't win prem but we love him any ways
3%
5. he is good
4%
4. he almost there
18%
3. he is frank spencer
7%
2. he ate all the pie's
6%
1. he's lost the plot
3%

Total votes : 71

Postby roberto green » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:46 pm

I think we should have a ficklemeter topic with us fans being the topic cos one week Rafa is the best thing since slice bread the next week the worst thing since burnt toast.
roberto green

Postby redmikey » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:21 pm

agree 100 % ...........   and i feckin hate burnt toast:D
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:39 pm

The last two games Rafa has got it spot on but he has made a fecking lot of mistakes this season with the whole Keane fiasko being the number one thing which I will find it very hard to forgive him for. I genuinely believe that if Rafa had been a slightly more supportive manager then we would have gotten more out of Keane and it would be us 7 points ahead of Manure at this point instead of vice versa. In any case we still have a mathematical chance of winning the league so I'll be 100% behind the team until the end of the season, barring any complete nonsense by Rafa.
heimdall

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:43 pm

heimdall wrote:In any case we still have a mathematical chance of winning the league so I'll be 100% behind the team until the end of the season, barring any complete nonsense by Rafa.

Alright  :laugh: im gonna be watching for any non support now :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:53 am

Is there going to be a new Rafa faith-o-meter at any stage?

I think at the end of the season there should be another one to see how much opinions have changed (if any).
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sir Roger » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:40 am

Espionage wrote:Is there going to be a new Rafa faith-o-meter at any stage?

I think at the end of the season there should be another one to see how much opinions have changed (if any).

A couple of wins changes everything

Rafa is now a genius, a master tactician, the king of psyching out, you name it.

But if we lose against Villa he will be a c**t again
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:40 am

i'll post that up mate :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:44 am

Initially I planned to do once a month, but I don't know what will do the mods with the next one (keep it here or send it to the polls section).

The proper place for it is the poll section, but in the general section it gets more votes and opinions. Perhaps at the end of this month this should be locked and somebody could start a new one

I don't care who starts it, if someone makes the job of starting the thread for me I'll be greatful. We should keep the questions similar, because I wouldn't vote "Rafa shags your wife, but you'd still forgive him" :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:13 am

I think that it should either be a out of 10 score, or a worded score. Having both makes it a bit hard to choose a score.

I'd vote for "He makes mistakes, he has to get a grip as of late, but Stay." but a 8-9 instead of the 7
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Salty Sock » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:12 am

Sabre thinking we need a new one, in light of two epic thughworts over MAN UTD and REAL MADRID :) :) :)
Been a up and down season, new perspectives grow and I want to see where you guys stand for the rest of the season!!!
Keep the input good and clean please! friendly debate only! :)

Number only use for example indication.. can pretty much use your own concept number.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Is there going to be a new Rafa faith-o-meter at any stage?

Initially I planned to do once a month, but I don't know what will do the mods with the next one (keep it here or send it to the polls section).

The proper place for it is the poll section, but in the general section it gets more votes and opinions. Perhaps at the end of this month this should be locked and somebody could start a new one

I don't care who starts it, if someone makes the job of starting the thread for me I'll be greatful. We should keep the questions similar, because I wouldn't vote "Rafa shags your wife, but you'd still forgive him" :D
[I]

Here is the older thread for making assessment: http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=25731

[B]
Salty Honors Acceptee List: Graham01, grayghost, dawson99, Bamaga Man, GYBS, LegBarnes, frankp57, Toffeehater, crazyhorse , Number 9, dward, Judge, Sabre :) PM for info!

Salty Sock

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:21 am

what is that stuff above your banner salty? :D honours list? :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:21 am

nothings changed, he still needs to go
112-1077774096

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:22 am

Salty we already have one of the following thread and i'm pretty sure this will be locked soon
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:24 am

one day someone will make on the posts that has a bit on it that askes.

1. Rafa is a CL and big game manager, he can not win the Prem , bye
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:31 am

peewee wrote:nothings changed, he still needs to go

Has provided us with great moments/memories, but it's like having great holidays every now and then, but not having anything to do every evening.

At a push you could give him next season, but I really can't see him getting it right and us facing maybe villa and citeh getting it right while we persist with him. We're still drawing too many games and losing silly games, he has now beaten the mancs and Chelsea on their own turf, but we need to be beating teams like Hull, Stoke, citeh and Fulham on our's.

There are pluses, but not consistently and consistency is the key to winning the league. Chelsea are hoping the mancs will "keep looking in their rear view mirror", but since the only sides to beat them this season are Arsenal and Liverpool, I can't see them dropping many more points. Even Hodgson has come out and said not to expect much from Fulham - we don't Roy that is the problem, the rest of the league roll over too easily.

Would be nice and difficult if he left on a CL winning note, whoever makes the decision of to stay or not to stay has to judge on the main event - league performance and prospects of winning it.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion