Possible new kits for 2008/2009 - Includes pictures

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:54 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:The S*n are still looking to get their logo on our shirts. This better never happen.

The word in london is that they have spoken to the owners about the deal but have so far been turned down.

I think we still have a few years left with carlsberg , i do like the look of them on our shirts but i blame then for us not winning the prem ( as soon as they come to us we stopped winning lol)

No offence mean't to you LAKES but that has to be the biggest load of bullshit I've heard lately (including what's been going on with them numpties across he pond). If they did go for this then I think I'd be safe in saying that the majority of the NEWKIT, RAOTL, RAWK, TIA & EST.1892 forums & the KOP would be heading stateside and collectively hunt down Hicks & Gillett and tear the pair of them a new arsehole!!

I agree with you though that Carlsberg have been a jinx on us when it comes to us winning the league and they should be fecked off immediately. Also for ruining many a good away shirt in recent years with their fecking stupid green logo.  :angry:  :p

The S*n see it as a way of meanding what they done....holding out a had of peace .......(bullsh1t).

They come up with the idea two years ago but nothing happend.

Our club will never do it (i hope) but the S*n did try.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:42 pm

lakes10 wrote:The S*n are still looking to get their logo on our shirts. This better never happen.

The word in london is that they have spoken to the owners about the deal but have so far been turned down.

I think we still have a few years left with carlsberg , i do like the look of them on our shirts but i blame then for us not winning the prem ( as soon as they come to us we stopped winning lol)

Well firstly, whoever it was that told you this, or whoever it is that is persisting with this bullsh*t rumor needs a kicking for being a c*nt. It's a clear and sick wind up. I'm amazed that you've been taken by it.

The Carlsberg thing is just superstition. Whatever happened to Candy?

Oh, and that silver/grey away kit looks class. Love the white sponser. Anything other than white and it won't look anywhere near as neat. I hope they keep it that way. Shame I have to bite my lip as I'll never buy it even though I want to.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion