Possible new kits for 2008/2009 - Includes pictures

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:55 am

Dundalk wrote:That is terrible Rushie.

It looks like pyjamas :D

Come to mention it I had a pair like that when I was a nipper!  :D

Hopefully it'll look better in reality cos upto now Adidas' away kit effort have been more or less shite!!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:20 am

Looks a bit similar to the Toronto FC away jersey that I just dropped $100 on. Wonderful.
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:37 am

I wish we had Nike as a sponsor rather than adidas.  They have much better designs and they also fit better.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:43 am

Manhattan has redesigned Liverpool's badge.

This looks better:

Link
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TwelthMan » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:20 am

I really wish our badge was kept minimal - just the liverbird and that's it - iconic!
TwelthMan

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:42 am

So do I, but copyrights and so forth have caused many teams to change their classic badges.

Fulham have the worst badge.

You'd think that since they play at "Craven COTTAGE" and call themselves "THE COTTAGERS" that a picture of the cottage should at least feature on their badge.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:48 am

Whatever happened to plain red, with a single liverbird on your chest and a massive number (no names) on your back. Why can't we revert to them days again, plain and simple, the way football is, but it's the people who make it complicated.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby lakes10 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:21 am

The S*n are still looking to get their logo on our shirts. This better never happen.

The word in london is that they have spoken to the owners about the deal but have so far been turned down.

I think we still have a few years left with carlsberg , i do like the look of them on our shirts but i blame then for us not winning the prem ( as soon as they come to us we stopped winning lol)
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:43 am

our carslberg deal must be the longest running sponsership deal in the world. probably
burjennio

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:29 pm

lakes10 wrote:The S*n are still looking to get their logo on our shirts. This better never happen.

The word in london is that they have spoken to the owners about the deal but have so far been turned down.

I think we still have a few years left with carlsberg , i do like the look of them on our shirts but i blame then for us not winning the prem ( as soon as they come to us we stopped winning lol)

NEVER HAPPEN
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:48 pm

lakes10 wrote:The S*n are still looking to get their logo on our shirts. This better never happen.

The owners are already so hated , don't think they wanna get more anger thrown their way , they're digging their own grae if they do sign the S*n as our sponser . Carlsberg isn't really paying us much compared to AIG and SamSung paying manure and chelsea respectively
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:23 pm

The S*n are still looking to get their logo on our shirts. This better never happen.

Absolutely never going to happen.

Ever.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:10 pm

No offence mean't to you LAKES but that has to be the biggest load of bullshit I've heard lately (including what's been going on with them numpties across he pond). If they did go for this then I think I'd be safe in saying that the majority of the NEWKIT, RAOTL, RAWK, TIA & EST.1892 forums & the KOP would be heading stateside and collectively hunt down Hicks & Gillett and tear the pair of them a new arsehole!!

I agree with you though that Carlsberg have been a jinx on us when it comes to us winning the league and they should be fecked off immediately. Also for ruining many a good away shirt in recent years with their fecking stupid green logo.  :angry:  :p
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:20 pm

Sorry maybe im old fashioned i cant be doing with all these new kits of different designes and colours our shirts should be

Simple but makes a statement who we are end of
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:26 pm

There wouldn't be one jersey both anywhere in the world.

It would be totally boycotted
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion