Owens move to real... strong rumours! - Concerning his family...read on dudes

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 72-1090627431 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:15 pm

Hello

Another 40 + topic started by the King.

I live in Chester right, and I know someone who went out drinking in chester where Owen's Brother drinks,he's well know round here, and he was saying that him and the Owen Family, dont wanna go to spain cause they dont wanna live in hotels. HE was monaing non stop about it. Im tellin you, his family dont wanna go to Spain, so he may not be there that long.

The other night in a place in Chester, a meeting was held with with 13 of his family, inlcuding his Mrs, Louise Bonsall, who are talking about the same issue. Owen wasnt there though.
Im tellin you They dont want to go to spain!

Its all about the moving home, uprooting kinda thing.

This is no Bullsh*t, A lot of people in chester know his family, so if it dont work out for mikey boy and he loses his england place etc, it could well be he comes back here sooner than u think.
72-1090627431

Postby JBG » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:21 pm

I agree Hustler that there is a strong possibilty (though not a probability) that Michael Owen will be back at Anfield next summer.

Unless something dramatic happens at Madrid he'll be leaving, and after that it could be down to whether Liverpool want to resign him.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:23 pm

Well I hope we aren't a victinm of our arrogance, because quite frankly Owen was a vital piece of the puzzle that was Liverpool and there is always room for him.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:38 pm

Owen hadn't really delivered in the past two seasons for Liverpool but I had expected him to do well this year.

It'll be clearer in January what will happen to him but I think he's the odd man out at Madrid and was nothing more other than a vanity signing by their President.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:41 pm

I said all along that that family wouldnt be uprooted to go over there, must be fun living in hotels with a baby, plus his whole family live in one close :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:37 pm

He's already said he needs to find a house and that it ain't fun living in hotels with a baby... sad he didn't think about these things before... the whole affair is sad.. Real sounds like a nasty place .. with all those egos.. suddenly the Rauls of this world don't seem so grt anymore...

Instigating the move and now warming the bench no-end, as many of us predicted ..  its sooo sad... :(
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:40 pm

Michael Owen will leave Madrid by January if not then, then its next summer.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Jan Cuelemans » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:06 pm

I thought it's been stated that a player can not move twice within one season. I maybe wrong on this !
The ofton underrated, Belgium Internalional Superstar !
Jan Cuelemans

Postby Paul C » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:07 pm

I do feel sorry for the lad, I think he got an offer from Real and his eyes lit up, he didn't think that he would be on the bench but reality has set in now that the honeymoon period is over :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:17 pm

Paul C wrote:I do feel sorry for the lad, I think he got an offer from Real and his eyes lit up, he didn't think that he would be on the bench but reality has set in now that the honeymoon period is over :(

..I think you'll find he's agents approached Real, while he sat on his insurance policy.. £100k p/w LFC contract offer ...  Still sad though... :sleepy:
Last edited by zarababe on Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:18 pm

Some times you just dont realise what you have until its gone. Lets face it he will never get the adulation he recieved at Anfield in Madrid, culturally the supporters act differently. It wasnt about money and the move happened too quick probably for him to really have a fair perception what he was getting into, but who at the end of the day doesnt go for a chinese and buy too much as your eyes are bigger than your belly. I said from day one that he has made a mistake and for those who point out that he refused to sign a contract I can understand why you may think that but as I say it was just a mistake. A unique series of circumstances occurred producing for him an opputunity he thought had probably passed by.
However, and dont get me wrong Im really feeling the Love behind all your posts but we need to sound a note of caution here. He cannot transfer until the summer and what is to say that another series of circumstances occur whereby he is needed by Madrid and proves himself and thats before we take into account other interested parties and the price wanted. Dont get me wrong tho I want him back and want him back now.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:33 am

can we take him on loan?
112-1077774096

Postby Dalglish » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:36 am

Would he get in the side though ? :D

Silly moment there, my apologies.

The answer is I'm unsure mate but MO is world class despite his form over the last 2 seasons and the fact he probably has piles from sitting on the Real madrid bench for so long :laugh:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:39 am

i think we could take him on loan, i am sure we have signed player and put them on loan the same season, le tallec and pongolle are just two of them
112-1077774096

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:24 am

peewee wrote:can we take him on loan?

should be possible i think
gonna be one of the most bizzare phenomenons in football,
ironic, pathetic, dramatic, (anyone wanna add?)  :p
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion