Once again - It just aint right

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:24 am

Top notch. Someone get the whole thing please. Love the fella on the news "theres a couple of things there which need to be looked at". Now I don't know the rules of this particular game but I reckon he's right, theres a couple of things which need to be looked at :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Squigels » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:28 am

The funny thing is Dublin are appealing the 1 red card that they got. Its kinda funny that they will appeal that and Liverpool won't appeal Riena's dismissal.
Squigels

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:54 am

bigmick wrote:The team spirit thing is spot on. For team spirit read professionalism. If somebody fronts up Terry and Particularly Gallas with proper eyeball to eyeball agression you get a handbags situation with a big group of guys. The net result of which of course is that nobody gets sent off because the ref' can't send everybody from the pitch. The minute Robben hit the deck, Liverpool players should've been falling over themselves to stick up for Reina. As for Gallas and Terry, though he may not have been the best manager in the World I'd like to have seen them try that sort of nonsense when Souness was playing.

Absolutely SPOT ON.

I noticed that too in many circumstances.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:38 am

I'm quite suprised Carragher didn't wade in and sort the Sh*tski scum out.

Celebrity Boxing Match - Reina Vs Robben, and the main event:

Carragher Vs Moris.

I'd f*cking PAY to see that!!!!!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:13 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I'm quite suprised Carragher didn't wade in and sort the Sh*tski scum out.

Celebrity Boxing Match - Reina Vs Robben, and the main event:

Carragher Vs Moris.

I'd f*cking PAY to see that!!!!!

would be alright if it was like NHL hockey, refs just let them scrap it out, boot them for a little while to cool off then bring em back on.
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:44 am

JohnBull wrote:I know I was REALLY :censored: off after Japan because we should NOW be world champuions but the rotation business is all me :censored:.
If you've done the hard work in getting a winning team together them wait for something really serious before changing it.

I was made up to see the team all jumping in when a fight was kicking off a few months ago but where was the same team spirit last sunday when Reina was bullied  into a sending off.

The more you rotate the more you lose the team spirit.

Raffa is the best we've had since Paisley but he's got to learn that team spirit should be stuck with and forget about rotation till we've two teams like the russian prykes

Thanks John Bull, we get the (same old) message:

1)   Things aint like what they used to be
2)   Foreigners are ruining the game

Speak to you in the summer when one of your mates is in the sauna in an exclusive gym in Dubai, with Gerrads agent who has confirmed he is definitley off ! !
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion