Consistency! - The opposition aint a worry!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Galactico » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:53 pm

My expectations next year are simple:

Simply do better than next year, and every ones saying how great Chelski, arsescum, and the mancs are but lets give ourselves a pat on the back, for gods sake!!!

"I hope we break in the top three?"- :censored: man for man we, honestly are no worse than any of the top teams in the prem or in Europe-fact!!-Technically some teams are more gifted others have stronger squads (ie more players) at thier disposal, others, like us, have heart and determination and most importantly love for the club!!

I mean Arsenal are in disaray, Campbell cant start cole hates Wenger. United have gone all yankee for gods sake, Chelsea and more importantly Mourinho are dispised throughout the world. I aint even gonna list the European clubs problems. But believe you me thier much worse of than the prem!!!

If we do finish third will i be upset-NO!!- Happy were improving.....GREAT.

But under the dog :censored: side Houllier built we were challenging for domestic honours as well as European.

My honest opinion is that there isnt enough expectation, are we protecting Rafa?? he's here to do a job and thats win!!!! This is LFC and rightfully so when you take reigns of this club we expect-demand results, rewards, titles......Not "Hope we get third"- :censored: to anyone that says that!!!!!!!

Personally the prem champions, who by the way lost once last seaon manged two shots on target against us in Europe, yes TWO, over the TWO legs.

So it's about time we started believing in this club i want the prem next season and with the crop of players we already have and another 35-40 mil to spend there is no excuse that were not challenging for honours-NO excuse!!!

And like i said if we finished third great, but if we finish third 20 or so points adrift of the leaders thats bad-SH*T actually!! like ive said the top dogs are weak now is the time to show em that LFC is Back!!!!!!!
Galactico

Postby 116-1104673748 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:01 pm

INSPIRING.YELL FOR A NEW REVOLUTION.SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!!!I DREAM OF MOCKING the classmates who mocked Liverpool so much over the years.The CL final was a good start.But the holidays arrived before I could start mocking Chelsea,MU and Arsenal fans of classmates.
116-1104673748

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:02 pm

???
115-1073096938

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion