Official cl final thread - A.c.milan v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Inzagol » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:50 pm

chiari wrote:inzaghi dove era? in tribuna a marcire

zitto e a casa presuntuosi  :D  :rasp

povera piccola.. sfigata interista? (o gobba ladra e fiera di esserlo?)

torna a guardare i pokemon che è meglio..

:blush:
Inzagol

Postby A.B. » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:16 pm

..and I hate when you don't admit that you have been really lucky (we could have made 6-7 goals)

"Ifs" and "buts" If I had a million pounds I would be a millionare but I don't have that money so therefore I'm not.

"You could have had 6-7 goals" Fact of the matter is that you didn't have 6-7 goals, it's not about how many chances you have it's how many times you score. You didn't score enough to beat us so move on with life.

Comming from three goals down at half-time isn't lucky, its a matter of determination,attitude and skill. You couldn't finish us off and therefore you only have yourselves to blame.

If you want to talk about ifs and buts then lets talk about the penalty we had turned down in the first half, had we gotten that awarded you wouldn't had scored the third goal and the outcome of the game could had been changed earlier on. But thats all "if's and thens'"

You're too bitter to admit it but you need to move on, at the end of the day we got the job done and you didn't. That's football.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stapo1000 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:52 pm

Inzagol wrote:
policy wrote:(but I still like your communist coach^_^)

???  ???
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:24 pm

"Ifs" and "buts" If I had a million pounds I would be a millionare but I don't have that money so therefore I'm not.

"You could have had 6-7 goals" Fact of the matter is that you didn't have 6-7 goals, it's not about how many chances you have it's how many times you score. You didn't score enough to beat us so move on with life.

Comming from three goals down at half-time isn't lucky, its a matter of determination,attitude and skill. You couldn't finish us off and therefore you only have yourselves to blame.

If you want to talk about ifs and buts then lets talk about the penalty we had turned down in the first half, had we gotten that awarded you wouldn't had scored the third goal and the outcome of the game could had been changed earlier on. But thats all "if's and thens'"

You're too bitter to admit it but you need to move on, at the end of the day we got the job done and you didn't. That's football.
A.B your right it weren't luck it was determination and the FANS singing there heartss out,showing thy still believed in us.Milan just took the foot off the pedal and done what Juventus done in the 15 mins thinkin hey were gonna win this easy and did they?NO.Same as Milan did they win it?NO.
joependo

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:10 pm

joependo wrote:

A.B your right it weren't luck it was determination and the FANS singing there heartss out,showing thy still believed in us.Milan just took the foot off the pedal and done what Juventus done in the 15 mins thinkin hey were gonna win this easy and did they?NO.Same as Milan did they win it?NO.

i think yes what about you

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:59 pm

OMGOMGOMG
joependo

Postby akumaface » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:57 am

The most important thing is we won and I don't care what other think or said. IF they say we were lucky then tough. Then I would have said Poor AC, they were being so unlucky but let's celebrate because we won.  :p
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul_Poland » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:33 am

And What do U think about Jose Reina and Pablo Aimar...? That second is a great idea !! :cool: :cool:
Image There`s only one Jerzy Dudek and one Anfield Road!!!
Paul_Poland

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:37 am

does anyone know if we are chardging for photos with the cup like cheatski are?
just be interested to see what the comparisons are between the two clubs and the relationship between the fans and staff.
us and champs league, cheatski and premier league. they are charging £30 for photo with the cup
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:44 pm

:O £30.. what do you expect of "new money" .. no class at all ... as far as I am aware.. you pay for the Museum tour.. and the photees are a part of that experience . ..:)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:07 pm

Talking of museum tours:

Thought this was funny:

Museum tour link  :rasp  :rasp  :rasp
maximus
LFC Super Member