Official cl final thread - A.c.milan v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby whitehouse » Sun May 29, 2005 7:01 pm

its nothing to do with honour if you love something that much as rafa loves madrid and as we all love liverpool i am just saying it gotta be hard to say no
whitehouse

Postby drummerphil » Sun May 29, 2005 7:02 pm

although i was born in stoke,and played for stoke schoolboys.......would i go there....NO..... :censored: hate them...........Liverpool fan,season ticket holder,first game attended ....Liverpool v Derby in  75 aged 8.........because its your home town means :censored:................home is where the heart is............

Quite simply.......ANFIELD
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun May 29, 2005 7:07 pm

Whitehouse until you learn that everything in life is bound around honour I suggest you change your tag to shi'tehouse ..  :kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby zarababe » Sun May 29, 2005 7:08 pm

:D :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Galactico » Sun May 29, 2005 7:12 pm

A week ago benitez pledged himself to us for another 20 yrs, says our fans are the best in the world, wins the European Cup and Real come knocking- a club with an over ageing squad!!! He may support them, but Rafa clearly knows to sort Real out he'll 150mil+ to get them dominating la liga once again.
Reals time is over as Barca will now dominate and more importantly benitez is definetly aware of this, just imagine join real, they flop, i bet he wouldnt be able to live with himself. Although i honestly feel NOW Benitez is certainly a true red and on a personal level couldn't give a rats ars* about Real, only that they may hijack Joaquin, who to would be fool to join them.
Galactico

Postby stmichael » Sun May 29, 2005 8:52 pm

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Sun May 29, 2005 9:18 pm

stmichael wrote:sky's montage of the final :buttrock

http://photos.imageevent.com/dim2000....gHQ.wmv

Great thing, feeling the final all over again.

PURE MAGIC.

:bowdown
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Inzagol » Sun May 29, 2005 9:35 pm

laza wrote:Yeah if only we played in such a free flowing attacking style that is hallmark of Italian teams we could have one of those finals like Juve v Milan ...........bloody wonderful for insomanics

mmm... and what about Chelsea-Liverpool?

the death of football?
Inzagol

Postby Inzagol » Sun May 29, 2005 9:44 pm

TDOT wrote:liverpool can kiss my :censored:. they stink they cant even finish top 4 in the crapy english league. watching the premeire league is like watching tennis. its just kick and run. your goalie wat ever his name is cheated in the P.K by coming off the line by liek 3-5 feet. :censored: liverpool man. i hope the champions league lets u guyz back in next year so you can show how you guys play when you dont get lucky. who would want to jump on the liverpool bandwagon when they r just going to jump right off when they do nothign next year. enjoy this while you guys can cuz next year there will be a different result!

LIVERPOOL SUCKS

THE HOLY TRUE :bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown
Inzagol

Postby stmichael » Sun May 29, 2005 9:50 pm

TDOT wrote:watching the premeire league is like watching tennis.

yeah that's because most premiership teams actually know how to put the ball in the net. :D  :laugh:  :p
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Sun May 29, 2005 10:16 pm

liverpool can kiss my :censored:. they stink they cant even finish top 4 in the crapy english league. watching the premeire league is like watching tennis. its just kick and run. your goalie wat ever his name is cheated in the P.K by coming off the line by liek 3-5 feet. :censored: liverpool man. i hope the champions league lets u guyz back in next year so you can show how you guys play when you dont get lucky. who would want to jump on the liverpool bandwagon when they r just going to jump right off when they do nothign next year. enjoy this while you guys can cuz next year there will be a different result!

You can kiss my :censored:.

THE HOLY TRUE

You can kiss my :censored: as well.

-knocked out Juventus over two legs, knocked out Chelsea over two legs and you bitter sh1ts. You were up 3 nil at half-time and got bitch-slapped at the end.

"Luck" has nothing to do with it scumbag.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun May 29, 2005 10:20 pm

By the way, Inzagol how does it feel to be trophyless? :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby laza » Mon May 30, 2005 1:32 am

whitehouse wrote:its nothing to do with honour if you love something that much as rafa loves madrid and as we all love liverpool i am just saying it gotta be hard to say no

I think you are underestimating the intelligence of Rafa
His job is secure  at Liverpool, he is  at club he has carte blanche to mould into a team that he wants.
Moving to Real now he would be faced with a situation where some PR man makes the transfer decisions which is similar sort of problems which haunted Rafa's tenure at Valencia.
And if he cant get instant results with his team of egotisc superstars............mmm how did managers did Real go through this season
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TDOT » Mon May 30, 2005 3:44 am

actually milan does not kno hwo it feels to be trophyless cuz they have held it so many times!! how does it feel not to have a champIons league spot?
LIVERPOOL SUCKS
TDOT

Postby LFC #1 » Mon May 30, 2005 8:24 am

we will though you bitter biter kunts, Liverpool EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS! :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion