Transfers - Who do you want in and out?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lilopajo » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:19 am

like all squads there will be players that we want to see come in and others go..whatever any one thinks i am putting my faith in rafas choices..
lilopajo

Postby Billy_5_Times » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:39 pm

Liverpool is a massive name throughout the world and should be attracting the biggest names in football.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:43 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:Liverpool is a massive name throughout the world and should be attracting the biggest names in football.

Theres a much bigger name thats attracting all the players now Billy :-

MONEY!
account deleted by request

Postby Billy_5_Times » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:02 pm

s@int wrote:
Billy_5_Times wrote:Liverpool is a massive name throughout the world and should be attracting the biggest names in football.

Theres a much bigger name thats attracting all the players now Billy :-

MONEY!

Couldn't agree more Saint.

Yet we may not be able to compete with Chelsea in the transfer market but we can surely some players would rather play week in week out than sit in Chelsea's reserves. SWP and Damien Duff (before he moved to Geordie land) are the kind of players I'm thinking of.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:08 pm

Perhaps I should have said GREED rather than money. How much money do they need? Why players like Ballack and Shevchenko would want to go to Chelsea I just dont know,surely they have enough money by now.As for SWP etc one big contract and get out I would think.
account deleted by request

Postby Billy_5_Times » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:12 pm

Chelsea haven't bought Ballack and Shevchenko for the league. They have bought them for the Champions League. That is the trophy they want now and are buying more continetal players in order to do so.
Billy_5_Times

Postby alessandromagno » Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:34 pm

If we get Kuyt then that will be a highly satisfactory summer's dealing in the transfer market for Rafa. However, we should hang on to the good players we have. Riise for instance should stay--even if only as a back up player. Personally, I was sorry to see Hamann go--though we do have lots of quality in the midfield. Still feel he would have been worth his wages for one more year (though of course, it was his decision to leave in the end, knowing that first team opportunities would be limited).
ALESSANDRO
alessandromagno
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KopStar » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:56 pm

To be honest our striking options look a little limited, but add Kuty to them and we have really got a good squad. Does anyone think that he is ours as reported once, because it seems the Geordies are closing in on him aswell.
KopStar

Postby Billy_5_Times » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:22 am

KopStar wrote:To be honest our striking options look a little limited, but add Kuty to them and we have really got a good squad. Does anyone think that he is ours as reported once, because it seems the Geordies are closing in on him aswell.

I think the Geordies will get Kuyt because they don't have a striker with the injury of Owen. Luque and Ameobi aren't good enough and with Shearer retiring they need a new number 9.

Whereas our forward line is much stronger and we're not desperately in need of another striker. Pongolle and Linfield can come in if our 3 main strikers get injured. Garcia and Gerrard can do a job for us up front as well.
Billy_5_Times

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:01 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:
KopStar wrote:To be honest our striking options look a little limited, but add Kuty to them and we have really got a good squad. Does anyone think that he is ours as reported once, because it seems the Geordies are closing in on him aswell.

I think the Geordies will get Kuyt because they don't have a striker with the injury of Owen. Luque and Ameobi aren't good enough and with Shearer retiring they need a new number 9.

Whereas our forward line is much stronger and we're not desperately in need of another striker. Pongolle and Linfield can come in if our 3 main strikers get injured. Garcia and Gerrard can do a job for us up front as well.

Billy, even though the Geordies have all these injuries,  itdoesn't mean that Kuyt will go to NCFC.

Kuyt from all the things I've been reading wants to definately come to Liverpool FC. Rafa want's him.

I believe that we'll get him soom (i know the sagas been going for while though).

Anyway adding kuyt to the squad will add depth.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Billy_5_Times » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:20 am

Kash_Mountain wrote:
Billy_5_Times wrote:

Billy, even though the Geordies have all these injuries,  itdoesn't mean that Kuyt will go to NCFC.

Kuyt from all the things I've been reading wants to definately come to Liverpool FC. Rafa want's him.

I believe that we'll get him soom (i know the sagas been going for while though).

Anyway adding kuyt to the squad will add depth.

I know Kuyt wants to come alls I'm saying is because Newcastle don't have great options up front they will want him more than us. Like they did with Duff and Owen last year. We could of got both of them but because of the lack of quality in their side they needed them more and therefore persisted with those transfers more than we did.
Billy_5_Times

Postby SK1905 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:45 am

Guys , KUYT is a reallt good transfer. I live in Rotterdam and i´ve seen him play a few times in KUIP (staduim of Feyenoord ) and he´s really good , he´s perfect for the premier league.

He doesnt have a ´´amazing´´ technique but he is strong and works like a horse , I think he´ll make over 15 gols in his first season in Liverpool.

Cheers , and Forza Galatasaray.  :eyebrow
SK1905

Postby since1907 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:06 am

you'll never walk alone fenerbahce fans side to side
since1907

Postby uA_TuRKeY » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:06 am

since1907 wrote:you'll never walk alone fenerbahce fans side to side

I :censored: you fenerbahce :angry:
uA_TuRKeY

Postby flipmode » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:52 am

So i take it Fenerbache and Galatasary hate each other :D
ImageImageImageImage