News of the world on sunday! - United scum!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby laurence_2k2 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:16 pm

did anyone c the report on sunday in the news of the world?  An apology from liverpool to united fans!Headline is VILE!Shame-faced liverpool officials have been forced to issue a grovelling apology to manchester united for a vile attack carried out by their own fans.

Me personally this is rubbish,i was at the game and it was the scum that started it,they were the ones that started the raining down of coins (1 hitting me in the face!,B£^tards!)

The report by James Fletcher says that coins,plastic bottles and excreta were thrown!

anyone at the game see this happening?

Thoughts?
The Rafalution Continues!
laurence_2k2

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:44 pm

fuck the utd scum who sing about the 96 heysel and Michael Shields. They deserve whatever comes there way from now on.........
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:46 pm

Yep I saw it, it apparently started because a manc punched a steward. Disgraceful. Once again Liverpool gets the blame. It was mentioned that Liverpool sang songs about munich, the only ones I could hear being sung were 'Are you watching Georgy Best?' but note none of the papers have mentioned the chants the manc scum were singing about Michael Shields and Hillsborough. We are always put in a bad light whereas nothing the manure fans did was noted by the papers.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:50 pm

laurence_2k2 wrote:did anyone c the report on sunday in the news of the world?  An apology from liverpool to united fans!Headline is VILE!Shame-faced liverpool officials have been forced to issue a grovelling apology to manchester united for a vile attack carried out by their own fans.

Me personally this is rubbish,i was at the game and it was the scum that started it,they were the ones that started the raining down of coins (1 hitting me in the face!,B£^tards!)

The report by James Fletcher says that coins,plastic bottles and excreta were thrown!

anyone at the game see this happening?

Thoughts?

:censored:-ing hate the press.

They jump on every oportunity to vilify our fans (scoucers in general)
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:52 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:Yep I saw it, it apparently started because a manc punched a steward. Disgraceful. Once again Liverpool gets the blame. It was mentioned that Liverpool sang songs about munich, the only ones I could hear being sung were 'Are you watching Georgy Best?' but note none of the papers have mentioned the chants the manc scum were singing about Michael Shields and Hillsborough. We are always put in a bad light whereas nothing the manure fans did was noted by the papers.

Is right lad, the mancs are baffled why they are hated scum? this is why, clear favouraitism by the media. These games are gonna get a bit silly now yknow, them mancs are gonna retaliate and I hate to say it but itl get taken a step too far again at OT, like in 99 league game when a scouser was stabbed.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:58 pm

:sleep
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Flashard » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:59 pm

Look at the way they reacted with the take over of the club.
They are delusioned bunch of bitter supporters.
All this from a club they preach is mighty. "Bollo@$s"

And thats the only time and effort i'm gonna give them. :angry:
Flashard

Postby redmikey » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:59 pm

i was talking to a lad at the fulham game who got punched walk outside the ground for no reason..

fecking manc scum........  chelsea are just the same ......
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:44 pm

old story re-hashed by a scum paper
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion