NEW STADIUM - All News + discussion here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:41 am

devaney wrote:This planned proposal is indicative of sensible owners looking at the overall financial picture and acting responsibly. I have very serious suspicions that the former unscrupulous owners simply syphoned an outrageous amount of money out of the club via their American based appointed architects for reasons best known to themselves!

This is a positive move for LFC. Why all the pathetic negativity?

Because its not new. We are obsessed with things being new. New is best. Old is sh'it
Thats why
Thommo's perm

Postby tubby » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:44 am

Thommo's perm wrote:
devaney wrote:This planned proposal is indicative of sensible owners looking at the overall financial picture and acting responsibly. I have very serious suspicions that the former unscrupulous owners simply syphoned an outrageous amount of money out of the club via their American based appointed architects for reasons best known to themselves!

Because its not new. We are obsessed with things being new. New is best. Old is sh'it
Thats why

:laugh: spot on
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:01 am

but they're suggesting old shít on the outside with new shít on the inside. its win win folks.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:56 am

andy_g wrote:but they're suggesting old shít on the outside with new shít on the inside. its win win folks.

Just like this thread  ???

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby andy_g » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 pm

liverpoolfc-newshít.co.uk - it has a certain ring

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mramo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:23 am

Reg wrote:So its decided. We're going to build at 12 year old design. Please lord, why do you hate me so much ?? ???
++

Liverpool opt for original Stanley Park stadium plan to replace Anfield after rejecting futuristic design

Liverpool have decided to proceed with their original, nine-year-old stadium plans once they have secured the finance to start construction.

No its not! The designs are being tweaked to bring it up to date with the original plans.
mramo

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:28 am

Reg wrote:By Chris Bascombe  16 Jan 2012

I stopped reading after that bit.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:07 am

Thommo's perm wrote:

Thats why

What was 'suitable' 12 years ago when Mr Moores was the owner (who you will remember (maybe not) sold the club because he didn't have the funds to build a good enough stadium), will not be current to today's needs. Stadium design has moved on, facilities, boxes, shops/hotel/carpark complexes etc.. etc.. etc.. This design was one step up from the original Anfield when rivers of pi$$ ran down the Kop and the meat pies were cold.

I know, I know.... but I don't have the patience.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:08 am

Kharhaz wrote:
Reg wrote:By Chris Bascombe  16 Jan 2012

I stopped reading after that bit.

Thats the writer's name and the date of the article. No pictures by that stage, granted.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 am

Has there been a statement from the club yet or are we still getting peed off by a notw reporter's ramblings?
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 am

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Has there been a statement from the club yet or are we still getting peed off by a notw reporter's ramblings?

Same as it ever was...
:nod
Thommo's perm

Postby Kukilon » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:33 pm

I'm a little dissapointed and I think the stadium should be 70k minimum but as long as the owners don't lie to me I'm fine with it. It's sort of their money.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Kukilon wrote:I'm a little dissapointed and I think the stadium should be 70k minimum but as long as the owners don't lie to me I'm fine with it. It's sort of their money.

But its OUR club
Thommo's perm

Postby Reg » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:11 am

Thommo's perm wrote:
Kukilon wrote:I'm a little dissapointed and I think the stadium should be 70k minimum but as long as the owners don't lie to me I'm fine with it. It's sort of their money.

But its OUR club

And at teh end of the day its OUR money !  :p
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:52 am

Reg wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

But its OUR club

And at teh end of the day its OUR money !  :p

Bet youve got plenty Reginald
:eyebrow
Thommo's perm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion