Me saying somthing good about our manager

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby DAV » Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:58 pm

Since I first came on here all I have done is slate the Manager and the team (with good reason).
I think if we left Houlier in charge of defence and Goal Keeper and got someone else to do Midfield and Attack it would help alot.

Houlier since taking charge has found some excellent Defenders and Goal keepers. We do have problems when people like traore play but on the whole i think our defence is pretty solid. Henchoz and Hyypia are probabley one of the best pairings around. Babbel and Finnan both solid at right back. Riise if he plays full back is excellent at left back. and carragher can fit in anywhere and do a good job. Dudek and Kirkland, well no ther premier teams has 2 great first team goal keepers like we do.

There you ago i said somthing good about our manager, it dosent happen alot and probabley wont happen again.
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:19 pm

I've gone back in time to drag this up but I want to say something good about GH too.He has tried his defensive approach and it bored the pants of everyone and lost our great club a lot of respect,but I think he listened to the criticism and has know decided on a more attacking formation.I hope he sticks with it and the fans give him and the team the support this new approach deserves.
   top 3 by the end of October you watch.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby oldredeyes » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:39 am

I agree! We have all had a pop at GH recently and to be honest he deserved it. But now we have to be fair with him. The guy has done something about our poor form. So stick with this new attacking plan GH and the supporters will back you all the way. And don't let the first setback (because there will be the odd one ) send you back to the old defensive ways. Have confidence and you'll be in the top three shortly-and should stay there.
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby robbywood2003 » Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:00 pm

I think GH has been a great manager but the only thing I don't like about him is that he makes some bad subitutions(soz about the spelling). Otherwise hes been great.
robbywood2003

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion