Manchester united fans - Possibily the scum of football fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1105824668 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:37 pm

25 on 1, that's all your good at, no doubt you bin-dipped the lads pockets as well,
115-1105824668

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:40 pm

They can't fight against us properly. They used their Stanley Knifes, that's why they are fcuking pussy fcukers!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:40 pm

Stan Laurel wrote:
PScholes18 wrote:Who says one has to be at a certain place to a fan or supporter?  Ive supported United since the mid 90's......I never watched footie before that...knew nothing about United or the Prem...met a friend who was from Manchester and she explained how the prem worked and told me about united....rest history and ive supported them through thick and thin.....you cant call 90%  of United fans gloryhunters...yes they are out ther...I talk to people now and then who say they are fan but dont even watch football..now to the match......

The ref was going against us....GERRAGD SHOULD OF BE SENT OFF FOR THE DELIBERATE ELBOW TO SCHOLES...and you Pool supporters dont admit that the you shouldnt even be watching....and also Baros should of gotten a yellow after he tripped Keano from behind.....again...no card.....we had way more yellows than you did...you only had two....as for the supporters...they are supporter....happens everywhere....how come you lot arent complaing about the phone that was thrown at Rooney???  I guess you think thats ok right...throwing stuff at players?  You lot have supporters that are just as bad as every other group of suppoters from every other team....so stop complaing you got away with a lot mroe than you should of.

Shut the ****** up, u Manc ponce!!

Why are you here then?

You are fcuking sad git and moan about your fcuking ginger git that Steven Gerrard should be sent off. Big fcuking deal!!!

Did you see Fat b@stard kicked at Luis Garcia? You never mentioned about that Fat tw@t, so he should be sent off for that and when he is going to learn to keep his fcuking big mouth shut then. He never will be.

P1ss off to your fcuking poxy Manc Fcukwit Forum, ffs!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Lol stan you have a lovely way with words.
ManUtd told these @rseholes to come on here you ******off aswell Hustler, youve already been banned umpteen times now p#ss back off to your scum forums :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:43 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Stan Laurel wrote:
PScholes18 wrote:Who says one has to be at a certain place to a fan or supporter?  Ive supported United since the mid 90's......I never watched footie before that...knew nothing about United or the Prem...met a friend who was from Manchester and she explained how the prem worked and told me about united....rest history and ive supported them through thick and thin.....you cant call 90%  of United fans gloryhunters...yes they are out ther...I talk to people now and then who say they are fan but dont even watch football..now to the match......

The ref was going against us....GERRAGD SHOULD OF BE SENT OFF FOR THE DELIBERATE ELBOW TO SCHOLES...and you Pool supporters dont admit that the you shouldnt even be watching....and also Baros should of gotten a yellow after he tripped Keano from behind.....again...no card.....we had way more yellows than you did...you only had two....as for the supporters...they are supporter....happens everywhere....how come you lot arent complaing about the phone that was thrown at Rooney???  I guess you think thats ok right...throwing stuff at players?  You lot have supporters that are just as bad as every other group of suppoters from every other team....so stop complaing you got away with a lot mroe than you should of.

Shut the ****** up, u Manc ponce!!

Why are you here then?

You are fcuking sad git and moan about your fcuking ginger git that Steven Gerrard should be sent off. Big fcuking deal!!!

Did you see Fat b@stard kicked at Luis Garcia? You never mentioned about that Fat tw@t, so he should be sent off for that and when he is going to learn to keep his fcuking big mouth shut then. He never will be.

P1ss off to your fcuking poxy Manc Fcukwit Forum, ffs!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Lol stan you have a lovely way with words.
ManUtd told these @rseholes to come on here you ******off aswell Hustler, youve already been banned umpteen times now p#ss back off to your scum forums :angry:

:D  :D  :laugh:
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 80-1105826642 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:46 pm

ronmeister wrote:Lol no worries just on a side note PScholes18 do you think that elbow will affect Scolesy and Gerrard in the england set up ?

Hehehe no not at all Ron.
80-1105826642

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:51 pm

What's the ******?

Don't you know Ginger Git retired from international games last year, you Gloryhunters!! You havn't got a clue what are you talking about, you Manc ponce!!!

I can't believe you don't know anything about Ginger Git!!

I am right that you are really sad git!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 80-1105826642 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:56 pm

Stan Laurel wrote:What's the ******?

Don't you know Ginger Git retired from international games last year, you Gloryhunters!! You havn't got a clue what are you talking about, you Manc ponce!!!

I can't believe you don't know anything about Ginger Git!!

I am right that you are really sad git!!

I know he did dumbass.  Ginger git huh....but youd take him on your sqaud in a second!
80-1105826642

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:58 pm

Would I have Ginger Git in my Squad? My fcuking @rse!!

I would NEVER buy any Scums from Wankchester to play for my club.

P1ss off, you sad tw@t!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 73-1105830191 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:07 am

So you're telling me you lot haven't got any JCL glory hunting ******wits from the 1980s?
73-1105830191

Postby 80-1105826642 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:07 am

Stan Laurel wrote:Would I have Ginger Git in my Squad? My fcuking @rse!!

I would NEVER buy any Scums from Wankchester to play for my club.

P1ss off, you sad tw@t!!

Hahaha wait wait wait...your telling me you would not accept Scholes if Pool bought him?  Thats why your saying?  Your saying he wouldnt be a asset to the club??  Your crazy!  Every club in the league would take Scholes.
80-1105826642

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:11 am

Itwaschelsea wrote:So you're telling me you lot haven't got any JCL glory hunting ******wits from the 1980s?

What was chelsea ? You think your gona win the prem? your 10 points behind them, and they will keep winning and winning and I hope they do and arsenal come second or Arsenal to win the prem, and us 3rd, spurs 4th everton 5th The scum 6th.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 80-1105826642 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:12 am

Just read another Wenger ouburst....at least you lot arent as bad as that ****** Wenger and ****** supporters of theirs...I resepct you guys just a bit more.
80-1105826642

Postby Mikz » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:13 am

he didnt say the club wouldnt take him d*ickhead-or he wouldnt be an asset-he said HE WOULDNT WANT HIM!
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:13 am

Itwaschelsea wrote:So you're telling me you lot haven't got any JCL glory hunting ******wits from the 1980s?

No he  isn't saying that we don't have a gloryhunter but gloryhunter support the teams who are up there challenging for the title. We aren't so if we did have alot of gloryhunters they are proably supporting you lot  :)
Last edited by the great one on Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 73-1105830191 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:14 am

chelsea fan? Have a think about my name. Or don't you know your history?
73-1105830191

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion