Manchester united fans - Possibily the scum of football fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1105824272 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:28 pm

What a moaner...
in your liverpool slums in your liverpool slums......
115-1105824272

Postby ronmeister » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:29 pm

Well all i can say to Manc scum is your era is over and you never did acheive as much as liverpool did .our era is beginning again so thats even more catching up you have to do Lol talk history and your below us talk future and your lower than us Future dont look to bright for the manc's i can see fergie leaving within two years and the whole team will need rebuilding just like liverpool bloody ell your even trying to copy our failure's.Still they say when you copy something its the highest form of flattery
ronmeister

Postby 115-1105824668 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:34 pm

are you on about this tune mark?

He's only a poor little scouser,
His face is all battered and torn,
He made me feel sick,
So I hit him with a brick,
And now he don't sing anymore.
115-1105824668

Postby 80-1105826642 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:05 pm

Who says one has to be at a certain place to a fan or supporter?  Ive supported United since the mid 90's......I never watched footie before that...knew nothing about United or the Prem...met a friend who was from Manchester and she explained how the prem worked and told me about united....rest history and ive supported them through thick and thin.....you cant call 90%  of United fans gloryhunters...yes they are out ther...I talk to people now and then who say they are fan but dont even watch football..now to the match......

The ref was going against us....GERRAGD SHOULD OF BE SENT OFF FOR THE DELIBERATE ELBOW TO SCHOLES...and you Pool supporters dont admit that the you shouldnt even be watching....and also Baros should of gotten a yellow after he tripped Keano from behind.....again...no card.....we had way more yellows than you did...you only had two....as for the supporters...they are supporter....happens everywhere....how come you lot arent complaing about the phone that was thrown at Rooney???  I guess you think thats ok right...throwing stuff at players?  You lot have supporters that are just as bad as every other group of suppoters from every other team....so stop complaing you got away with a lot mroe than you should of.
80-1105826642

Postby ronmeister » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:08 pm

Them old manu forums must be really good if you all come over here to post
ronmeister

Postby 80-1105826642 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:10 pm

ronmeister wrote:Them old manu forums must be really good if you all come over here to post

Somone posted and said this topic should be closed...I was just having a looksy to see what was said...read that first post and just had to reply.
80-1105826642

Postby ronmeister » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:15 pm

Lol no worries just on a side note PScholes18 do you think that elbow will affect Scolesy and Gerrard in the england set up ?
ronmeister

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:15 pm

PScholes18 wrote:Who says one has to be at a certain place to a fan or supporter?  Ive supported United since the mid 90's......I never watched footie before that...knew nothing about United or the Prem...met a friend who was from Manchester and she explained how the prem worked and told me about united....rest history and ive supported them through thick and thin.....you cant call 90%  of United fans gloryhunters...yes they are out ther...I talk to people now and then who say they are fan but dont even watch football..now to the match......

The ref was going against us....GERRAGD SHOULD OF BE SENT OFF FOR THE DELIBERATE ELBOW TO SCHOLES...and you Pool supporters dont admit that the you shouldnt even be watching....and also Baros should of gotten a yellow after he tripped Keano from behind.....again...no card.....we had way more yellows than you did...you only had two....as for the supporters...they are supporter....happens everywhere....how come you lot arent complaing about the phone that was thrown at Rooney???  I guess you think thats ok right...throwing stuff at players?  You lot have supporters that are just as bad as every other group of suppoters from every other team....so stop complaing you got away with a lot mroe than you should of.

Shut the ****** up, u Manc ponce!!

Why are you here then?

You are fcuking sad git and moan about your fcuking ginger git that Steven Gerrard should be sent off. Big fcuking deal!!!

Did you see Fat b@stard kicked at Luis Garcia? You never mentioned about that Fat tw@t, so he should be sent off for that and when he is going to learn to keep his fcuking big mouth shut then. He never will be.

P1ss off to your fcuking poxy Manc Fcukwit Forum, ffs!!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 80-1105826642 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:21 pm

Stan Laurel wrote:
PScholes18 wrote:Who says one has to be at a certain place to a fan or supporter?  Ive supported United since the mid 90's......I never watched footie before that...knew nothing about United or the Prem...met a friend who was from Manchester and she explained how the prem worked and told me about united....rest history and ive supported them through thick and thin.....you cant call 90%  of United fans gloryhunters...yes they are out ther...I talk to people now and then who say they are fan but dont even watch football..now to the match......

Why are you here then?

You are fcuking sad git and moan about your fcuking ginger git that Steven Gerrard should be sent off. Big fcuking deal!!!

Did you see Fat b@stard kicked at Luis Garcia? You never mentioned about that Fat tw@t, so he should be sent off for that and when he is going to learn to keep his fcuking big mouth shut then. He never will be.

Hahahaha...well put response.  Yah kicked at the ball.....didnt do it on purpose to hurt him.....on the other hand, a deliberate elbow to the face to injure someone is all together in the wrong.  I was suprised when I saw that from Gerrard....always supported him while playing for England.....dunno...maybe he is jealous because he isnt the best mid in England.  All in all, it was a good match....both team always give a good showing when playing against each other...great rivalry.
80-1105826642

Postby Mikz » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:22 pm

:angry: F**k off ya wee scumbag gloryhunter -the fone didnt hit Shrek,and hes just upset because he didnt get to keep it .
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:25 pm

PScholes18 wrote:
Stan Laurel wrote:

Why are you here then?

Hahahaha...well put response.  Yah kicked at the ball.....didnt do it on purpose to hurt him.....on the other hand, a deliberate elbow to the face to injure someone is all together in the wrong.  I was suprised when I saw that from Gerrard....always supported him while playing for England.....dunno...maybe he is jealous because he isnt the best mid in England.  All in all, it was a good match....both team always give a good showing when playing against each other...great rivalry.

and who is you flying ****** ??? lampard, you better be joking me  :angry:
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:28 pm

PScholes18 wrote:
Stan Laurel wrote:

Why are you here then?

Now I know you are fcuking Gloryhunter, you fcukwit Ginger git!!

P1ss off and why are you here then, you should be in pub for celebrating your fcukwit poxy team!!! You are really fcuking sad fcuker!!

P1ss off, fcukwit!!
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:30 pm

selfpitycity wrote:What a moaner...

Gimme a time Gimme a place and I'll add you to the rest of the shi't I've kicked in Wankchester .

:angry:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Stan Laurel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:33 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
selfpitycity wrote:What a moaner...

Gimme a time Gimme a place and I'll add you to the rest of the shi't I've kicked in Wankchester .

I'll second that, Woof Woof. Looking forward to give them hell!!!

Done it before in Piccadily Station, no problem at all!! They are fcuking pussy fcuker!!

Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:34 pm

Stands up and applauds woof! :D
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion