MAMADOU SAKHO - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:15 pm

parchpea » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:43 pm wrote:Club put a lot of ***** in the media to try and maintain some value on a player we invested a lot in.

They will say the right things but given his discipinary issues are now public knowledge it will be difficult to shift him and they know it.

Sakhos finished at Liverpool but I get the impression he may not go quietly or easily, I hope he does take the Sunderland route otherwise we may be stuck with him.

Not sure I agree. Didn't WBA offer us £20m?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:31 pm

If anyone offered 20m the club would tear their hand off surely, it will be Sakho blocking it
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Are we trying to break some sort of record on net spend or something. He is one we should be keeping, we'll sell him and next year we'll sell Klavan and then Lovren, etc. etc.
He is good enough for this level, Klavan isnt. This for me is just a continuation of old habits.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Klopp is being idiotic over this. Sakho is streets ahead of Klavan and Lovren as a ball player. The manager is simply beating his chest here and the Club looks childish as a result. This nonsense had got to stop. Loaning him out or worse selling him is a stupid stupid option. They should both act like grown ups and sort this farce out.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby crazyhorse » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:19 pm

I am not sure what the lad has done (other than the debacle with the slimming pills and being sent home from the tour) But whatever it is, has made the manager think he is either trouble or not a good fit.

I rate him as a defender very highly. But if one of the best man managers in world football wants rid, I back the manager.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:28 pm

I applaud the fact we don't know what's really gone on. For years, our dirty laundry has been aired in public and it's refreshing that this has ended.

I trust Klopp. And if he says Sakho has to go, then he has to go. The same goes for Sturridge (who I rate highly as a striker) but the club comes first.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:10 pm

Article on TIA saying history repeating itself here. Sakho did the same and ended up almost booted out of PSG. If true then I'll back the manager. But we have to replace him asap. Otherwise these two adults need to sort it out like adults.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:16 pm

I like Sakho too but none of us are at Melwood on a day to day basis so we dont really know what's gone on.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:21 am

Wise words Yakka.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:33 am

7_Kewell » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:28 pm wrote:I applaud the fact we don't know what's really gone on. For years, our dirty laundry has been aired in public and it's refreshing that this has ended.

I trust Klopp. And if he says Sakho has to go, then he has to go. The same goes for Sturridge (who I rate highly as a striker) but the club comes first.

Trust Klopp as well I just don't under why he doesn't address the defense issues....Why is he keeping a terrible LB? Why Are we missing a quality DM? And if you are getting rid of your best CB why not get a proper replacement?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:36 am

In a ideal world Sakho-Matip pairing would be spot on. I hope we stick with Sakho.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:58 am

This transfer window is turning into a farce after a positive start, were not signing a left back despite being pitifully weak in the position and having to force a midfielder to play there, were now bombing out our best central defender without signing a replacement leaving us even weaker in the position, that Klavan is never good enough in a million years to be more than an occasional back up. Just what is Klopp playing at here? were selling and loaning out so many players in defence when we are painfully understaffed there, it makes no sense.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:41 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:16 pm wrote:I like Sakho too but none of us are at Melwood on a day to day basis so we dont really know what's gone on.

According to Dom King of the Daily Mail, Sakho attempted to question Klopp's authority in front of the team.

The lad has rocks for brains if this is true. Although it'd explain why he's finished at LFC.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:36 pm

7_Kewell » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:41 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:16 pm wrote:I like Sakho too but none of us are at Melwood on a day to day basis so we dont really know what's gone on.

According to Dom King of the Daily Mail, Sakho attempted to question Klopp's authority in front of the team.

The lad has rocks for brains if this is true. Although it'd explain why he's finished at LFC.

More like $hit for brains!
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:09 pm

7_Kewell » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:41 pm wrote:

Well now it makes sense why Klopp is adamant that he has to go on loan for a year, as much as I like Sakho (I wanted him to be our captain) he's lucky Bill Shankly or Bob Paisley aren't still managing us.
You can't have players openly questioning a manager in front of team mates without the manager doing something about it, not unless you want the players to run the club.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion