arebola carra sami riise

pennant gerrard mascherano babael

torres crouch

3- 0

come on
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:52 pm

Get Torres running at McShane and there will be goals.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:53 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Why isn't everyone calling for Torres to be dropped, he's hardly banging in the goals of late is he? No of course we're not asking for him to be dropped because he, along with Reina, Carra AND Gerrard should be on the team sheet for every single game to give us half a chance of winning.

What's your point?

the point is people are calling for Gerrard's head, but why not Torres, when neither has exactly been firing on all fronts of late.

Gerrard should be dropped because of his attitude towards the manager, plus we have a lot of cover in that area.

Gerrard should be dropped 4 his attitude and we have cover? hmmmmmm are you seriously trying to tell me Alonso, Mascheranho or Lucas can do what Gerrard does?

You don't drop star players whatever happens, because he is 1 of very few players in the world who can make something out of nothing. Without him we struggle to put two passes together never mind win a game.

Lose the manager before Gerrard.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:54 pm

bat21 wrote:Neither Torres, nor Kuit, nor Crouch, nor Babel nothing does if they do not receive an alone good pass, they always must create his own chances of goal, the are isolated. I repeat, believe that he need connection to the half field with the forward. Qualit passes. Only sometimes, of Gerrard, but it is the only one.

This is true and it has been going on for quiet a while, when a player gets the ball the others just stand there.  A lot of this is because or wide player have been really :censored: lately, there is no understanding between our FB and wingers.  That is why Gerrard must be moved to the side, because he will have a more free role and he'll create better movement around the box.  Masch and Alonso/Lucas can cover the middle.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:54 pm

Just a win will do , just some points on the board , stop the rot and try and move on.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:54 pm

No one except Gerrard and Rafa know if there is a problem between them, if you are talking about the West Ham game incident IF it is true Rafa should have taken him off if he wasn't doing what he was told to do. Having cover is not good enough, we have cover for Torres upfront but it doesn't mean the cover is good enough to do what he does. It has nothing to do with Gerrards form of late thats more what we expect of him because of what he has done many times before and that is to change games, NO player has a great game every week and Gerrard is no different
destro

Postby JoeTerp » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:58 pm

Time to get creative:
                                 Reina
   Finnan          Carra              Hyypia        Insua
  Gerrard         Mascherano     Lucas         Pennant
                    Crouch            Torres
Subs: Itandje, Skrtel, Alonso, Babel, Yossi
JoeTerp

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:09 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Why isn't everyone calling for Torres to be dropped, he's hardly banging in the goals of late is he? No of course we're not asking for him to be dropped because he, along with Reina, Carra AND Gerrard should be on the team sheet for every single game to give us half a chance of winning.

What's your point?

the point is people are calling for Gerrard's head, but why not Torres, when neither has exactly been firing on all fronts of late.

Gerrard should be dropped because of his attitude towards the manager, plus we have a lot of cover in that area.

Gerrard should be dropped 4 his attitude and we have cover? hmmmmmm are you seriously trying to tell me Alonso, Mascheranho or Lucas can do what Gerrard does?

You don't drop star players whatever happens, because he is 1 of very few players in the world who can make something out of nothing. Without him we struggle to put two passes together never mind win a game.

You cannot be serious, we've played very well a number of times this year without him in the team.  Right now I believe Gerrard is doing more harm than good by playing in the middle.   His lack of creativity and poor attitude is really hurting the team.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby brenitez » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:11 pm

reina
finnan       carra               sami         jar

GERRARD       lucas     masher      babel

torres              crouch

stick gerrard wide right and let him feed crouchy.... afterall the big guy needs crosses into the box and if he dont score then i'm pretty sure torres can feed off the knockdowns. also 2 of gerrards best seasons have been from right mid so rafa show some balls and stick him out there, bollox to what the press/ex players in the media and so called more knowledgable fans think....

5-0 by the way with that team:D
brenitez

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:12 pm

destro wrote:No one except Gerrard and Rafa know if there is a problem between them, if you are talking about the West Ham game incident IF it is true Rafa should have taken him off if he wasn't doing what he was told to do. Having cover is not good enough, we have cover for Torres upfront but it doesn't mean the cover is good enough to do what he does. It has nothing to do with Gerrards form of late thats more what we expect of him because of what he has done many times before and that is to change games, NO player has a great game every week and Gerrard is no different

spot on.

and IF Gerrard wasn't doing as he was told, all credit to him, because he's done as he's told all season and look where it's gotten us. The players need to stop being so bloody ridgid and start trying something new, whether Benitez says it or not.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:59 pm

Players shouldn't undermine the manager's authority by disobeying his instructions, it shouldn't even be in question.

Whether anyone did or not against West Ham, I don't know.

As for the game, I'd go for;

Reina

Finnan
Carragher
Hyypia
Riise

Pennant
Gerrard
Lucas
Kewell

Torres
Benayoun

Subs:

Itandje
Crouch
Skrtel
Babel
Mascherano
LFC2007

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:04 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:

What's your point?

You cannot be serious, we've played very well a number of times this year without him in the team.  Right now I believe Gerrard is doing more harm than good by playing in the middle.   His lack of creativity and poor attitude is really hurting the team.

If you loved a club the way Gerrard loves Liverpool, you'd feel hurt, alls he is doing is expressing how every genuine Liverpool fan feels. He knows we're not going to win the league and it's disheartening him, along with the rest of the Liverpool following. And the reason we're not winning is it because of Benitez, so I'm all in favour of Gerrard telling the spanish cu.nt to fuc.k off because it's Benitez who is hurting this club along with the yanks, not Gerrard.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby LFC2007 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:05 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:And the reason we're not winning is it because of Benitez, so I'm all in favour of Gerrard telling the spanish cu.nt to fuc.k off because it's Benitez who is hurting this club along with the yanks, not Gerrard.

That's bang out of order.
LFC2007

Postby Dundalk » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:10 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:If you loved a club the way Gerrard loves Liverpool, you'd feel hurt, alls he is doing is expressing how every genuine Liverpool fan feels. He knows we're not going to win the league and it's disheartening him, along with the rest of the Liverpool following. And the reason we're not winning is it because of Benitez, so I'm all in favour of Gerrard telling the spanish cu.nt to fuc.k off because it's Benitez who is hurting this club along with the yanks, not Gerrard.

That IS bang out of order and I dont remember his love for the club being all that when he was on his way to Chelsea
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:11 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
god_bless_john_houlding wrote:And the reason we're not winning is it because of Benitez, so I'm all in favour of Gerrard telling the spanish cu.nt to fuc.k off because it's Benitez who is hurting this club along with the yanks, not Gerrard.

That's bang out of order.

Is right!

No need for that at all..Should he tell all the other 'spanish :censored: ' in our team to feck off as well?

Wise up GBJH
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion