Left winger on free in january - Ze roberto.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:57 am

Reading at the weekend that Ze Roberto is one of 4 players bayern munich are letting go on a free in the summer but could well be availble for a small fee in january, personally id love to see us snap Ze Roberto up for left wing, just wonderin wot anyone else thought
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:08 am

doesn't solve our lack of strikers does it?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:22 am

Sorry lee didnt realise every thread had to be on strikers now cos weve got injuries, it goes without sayin that we will sign a striker (or 2) in january and everyday we get linked with a new one, but dont you feel also there are other areas of the team that need strenthing as well, such as center half, right back and left wing.....We do need cover for are strikers why there out but a couple of wingers are needed desperately in the long term, Nunez might come good, no one knows yet but the left wing is looking incredably weak, as does are forward line. Id have ze roberto left and SWP on the right (if the funds are avalible and we get out of are champions league group)
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:54 am

Not seen much of this guy recently but he was brilliant during the season Leverkusen made the European Cup final. Looks like hes failed to build on that form after making the step up to Munich. If he is available on a free he may be worth taking on. Hes all about attack so despite being labelled as a winger Im sure he can play anywhere in the forward positions. Given our reported money problems this is the type of footballer that would be attractive, as theres no financial risk attached initially. Try before you buy.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby 1234ram » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:02 pm

he would cost to much plus i dnt think he could deliver in the prem and his not what liverpool need at the moment and isnt the right type of playa
1234ram

Postby Stan Laurel » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:43 pm

He is not good enough to play for Liverpool.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:35 pm

We need a replacement for Riise, he was poor again last night. Lot's of energy etc. but he is losing too many balls with poor passes and he is too easily beaten.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby 1234ram » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:42 pm

Riise is awicked playa he doesnt desearve to leave
1234ram

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:51 pm

Stan Laurel wrote:He is not good enough to play for Liverpool.

How can say this guy is not good enough to play for Liverpool.

Did you not see how he teared us apart in the Champions League quarter finals just 2 and a bit years ago.

The only quam I would have is that he is about 31 now, so maybe a two year contract would be suitable.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stan Laurel » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:38 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Stan Laurel wrote:He is not good enough to play for Liverpool.

How can say this guy is not good enough to play for Liverpool.

Did you not see how he teared us apart in the Champions League quarter finals just 2 and a bit years ago.

The only quam I would have is that he is about 31 now, so maybe a two year contract would be suitable.

That was the past, forget about that.

Ze Roberto havn't been played well for last 2 years, what the point to get him for what? I am sorry that he is NOT good enough for us. He is greedy ****** and always think about money than playing football. I don't want that.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion