Leave me alone - Stop picking on me

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby gerard houllier » Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:06 pm

i won 5 trophies in a year, dont u remember and i had a stroke, please let me stay at liverpool ill win the next game and then the premiership, dont slag me off
gerard houllier

Postby JBG » Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:19 pm

Could you also tell me the winning numbers for the lotto, Geed?

Also, Gerard, they are thinking of scrapping the Auto WinGlass Cup (or whatever its called). Maybe you should enter Liverpool into it and add another trophy to your impressive haul.

Heh, lets also enter the Welsh league and the FA Shield. You'll be the most successful Liverpool manager of all time!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby gerard houllier » Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:23 pm

i wld like to see u manage a team, trophies get u credibility which is very important in a mangers career, so im more likely to get a top job then say glen roeder, so u chat 5H1t
gerard houllier

Postby cheesecakery » Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:14 pm

hi Ger , can i call you Ger?
yes dont take no notice of those bullies who say you should be sacked , i say you should be stroked like a cat until a cheeky little smile appears on your cute round face and all the worries of the world will vanish as we break into a rendition of 'Theres no business like show business .....'
get Thommo and Sammy to do it with you as you all march up the touchline on Saturday , it will be great for morale ,the crowd would join in and we would end up beating leeds 1-0 by a goal from Emille ,your Star Buy from Alldays ,
that would be your spring board to the top my podgy friend ,
top of the premiership here we come, the world is your oyster Ger , go for it , walk through the crowd with your head held high and let us stroke you .

ps is it gerald or gerard?
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:40 pm

it's gerry...he use to have a band in the 60's...He gave up showbiz to become a leading french coach of some repute...
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:56 pm

hey! cheesey, if you were a "true red" you would know which way it,s spelt?  being as your a manc we will excuse you :D
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redlester » Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:25 pm

gerard houllier wrote:i won 5 trophies in a year, dont u remember and i had a stroke, please let me stay at liverpool ill win the next game and then the premiership, dont slag me off

no gerard I think you had a heart attack, you are confusing yourself with Glenn Roeder who had a stroke last season - says it all really - is it also possible that you have confused some of your signings with players who can actually play football???
Redlester

Postby azriahmad » Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:00 am

gerard, ignore the criticisms. believe in yourself. you are the best manager in the club's history. fans? they are so fickle! don't listen to them1 who else can win 5 trophies and endure heart problems and still manage one of the top club sides in the world?
liverpool could have won the championship if not for players like steven gerrard who can make howler mistakes and lose you a champions' league game. so what liverpool were outplayed by valencia and lost the game. the team created so many chances to win the game but the strikers keep missing, if only they had converted at least four of them, liverpool would have won!
it is not you or your tactics, it is the players who let the club down time and time again. our great star, michael owen keeps having hamstring problems and has the tendency to miss sitters sometimes. why, i don't understand how he can keep failing to adapt to the long ball game, especially with your favourite player heskey supporting him all the time. then there are smicer, biscan, cheyrou, diao, carragher et all, who are great nobodys but sadly not appreciated by the fans.
don't worry, fans like me are totally behind your next 5 year plan (and the next one if you have an alternative)!
long live houllier and please be patient with the long term plans. at least we can count how many matches we can win if only the players score theose numerous missed chances!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerard houllier » Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:20 pm

thank u for ur replies, at least i now know that there are some decent loyal fans out there, i want you to give me time, i told u ill beat leeds and i did, convincingly, if u have ne more suggestions or comments on the match tactics then please tell me
gerard houllier

Postby gerard houllier » Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:12 pm

c iwon again for u wat do u think now, if u give me tym u will get your reward, good things come to those who wait
gerard houllier

Postby redandblue » Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:41 pm

Mon Houllier. Good to hear that you are standing up to those beastly Liverpool fans. What do they know, eh? You won the treble despite everything, which was astonishing. Despite what, mon ami? Well, despite being totally outclassed by Arsenal in the FA Cup Final? Despite Thierry Henry missing two open goals and despite awful tactics, we were rescued by our own wonderful Michael Owen. And in the Worthless Cup, we beat the mighty Birmingham, who then were in a lower division, and we achieved victory, despite being unable to beat them over 120 minutes of football.

Then we had the UEFA Cup, when we were 4-3 up with a few minutes to go, and you took off all our strikers, and they equalised in the last minute. We won, finally, with an own goal against Spain's finest pub team

Despite all the odds, Mon Houllier, you have been magnifique. You looked so good when you were giving your post match interview following our marvellous victory over Olympia Lubliana Ladies Team. And we didn't even need a penalty shoot out to knock them out.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ROBtheRED » Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:06 pm

It f***in amazes me that you can't give GH credit for winning 3 cups in one season, what do you want, to win by a 10 goal margin in order to merit their worth ?!  some people you can never please!
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redandblue » Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:07 pm

He does get credit for getting Liverpool to three finals, but my point was that we won those trophies almost in spite of Houllier's tactics. We were mighty fortunate to win one of them let alone all three. I was in Cardiff watching the Reds-Arsenal cup final and we were utterly and completely outclassed until Michael Owen saved us.

But the more important point is that too many fans have accepted this treble as some major turning point in our fortunes instead of waking up to the fact that Liverpool have not won the league for 13 seasons and that under Houllier's stewardship, winning a few cups is a very poor return for over £100m spent on mediocre players. Liverpool's main focus should be on winning the League and getting to the latter stages of the European Champions Cup. We are not even close
to achieving this.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sebastian barthelameow jones III » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:28 pm

liverpool have still done well, the thing is that they have really talented players and really s**t players, which we need to get rid of to impreove, but still he has boosted are reputation in the world of football
sebastian barthelameow jones III

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:52 am

sebastian barthelameow jones III sounds like a knob who dosnen't know anything about liverpool, i think someone should check him out, the gay twerp.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion