Stop

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:25 pm

The lack of football intelligence here amazes me.

"Djibril Cisse is a handicap that Rafael has to overcome"

Djibril Cisse was the best striker in La Championat, a league that is weak at this moment. Many you expected Djibril to be a carbon copy of Thierry Henry who would bang in two goals in every game.

I am sorry that I have to burst your bubble, but thats not how things work. The Premier League has better quality football than France, so obiviously you can't expect somebody who has never played in the EPL to get used to the gameplay in five games.

"WHAT ABOUT JOSEMI,GARCIA,AND ALONSO, THEY FIT IN PERFECTLY"

Well retard first and for most they played in the La Liga, which is similar to the EPL more than La Championat.

It is harder in my opinion for a striker to fit in with the squad then a defencive player. The striker depends on the midfield to score which has been problem with strikers over the years.

Example: Pires,Reyes.

Reyes struggled at Arsenal last year, he was horrible. It took him nine months to perform at his best. Look at him now.

Things can not happen over night, you have to be a bit more patient.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:30 pm

AB, it is time to stop taking it personal when someone does not disagree with your particular point of view.

The whole idea of a forum is to allow different points of view, not to impose yours on other people.

Liverpool fans are revered throughout the footballing world as being of excellent knowledge and understanding of the game, and this forum advertises the fact daily.

Its really not personal on here, and you will only alienate yourself further with these ridiculous threads.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 103-1095806912 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:36 pm

calm down there & sing a fooookin song,whatever league he is in the fookin goals r the same size,a 14 million player my ******,you would expect a bit more from him for that price,ill make my mind up at xmas,??? ???
103-1095806912

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:54 pm

***** wrote:calm down there & sing a fooookin song,whatever league he is in the fookin goals r the same size,a 14 million player my ******,you would expect a bit more from him for that price,ill make my mind up at xmas,??? ???

The screen name says it all.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:56 pm

And? Drogba was worth 24 million and he scored what two goals, you don't see Chelsea complaining about Drogba now do you.

Leo or whatever the hell your name is, i'm not taking it personal I am stating the truth, something that needs to be said. I'm tired of all the ****** that is posted here. Its not my fault that you got your hopes placed in Cisse so when he doesn't perform at his best you bitch about it. So ****** off.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:59 pm

A.B. wrote:And? Drogba was worth 24 million and he scored what two goals, you don't see Chelsea complaining about Drogba now do you.

Leo or whatever the hell your name is, i'm not taking it personal I am stating the truth, something that needs to be said. I'm tired of all the ****** that is posted here. Its not my fault that you got your hopes placed in Cisse so when he doesn't perform at his best you bitch about it. So ****** off.

The fact you have posted 1207+ times in just over a month tells me its no coincidence the ****** posts are always in evidence when the lightbulb next to your name is on.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:03 pm

****** up posts? Check your damn facts you simpleton, just because a member with an IQ of 10 doesn't agree with me doesn't mean that my post is ******.

****** hypocrit. You will be the same one at the end of the season saying that you always supported Cisse.

Watch some other football outside of EPL, you might learn something.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:06 pm

leon are you trying to slip into hustlers shoes?
Last edited by supersub on Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:10 pm

Leon didn't get any from his girl so he's acting like a bitch, personally I don't care what he posts, just another hypocrite.
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 103-1095806912 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:35 pm

A.B. wrote:Leon didn't get any from his girl so he's acting like a bitch, personally I don't care what he posts, just another hypocrite.

you have got Leon all wrong mate,he has not got a girl and he has sprained his wrist,he has been after one of my sheep,says he likes the noise they make(dont know what he means!) :oops:
103-1095806912

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:36 pm

Doesn't have a girl? No wonder he's a ****** pain in the ******.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:37 pm

poor sheep :sleepy:  :blush:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby sinema » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:57 am

Can someone tell me what Leon has said on this post to provoke such a vicious response?  To an amused onlooker, Leon speaks a great deal of sense amidst juvenile rubbish.
AB- you really do need to grow up.  and Gob.... a name change might help your views to be taken more seriously.
Good on yer, Leon.
sinema

Postby A.B. » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:21 am

sinema wrote:Can someone tell me what Leon has said on this post to provoke such a vicious response?  To an amused onlooker, Leon speaks a great deal of sense amidst juvenile rubbish.
AB- you really do need to grow up.  and Gob.... a name change might help your views to be taken more seriously.
Good on yer, Leon.

Leon is a hypocrite who can't tell the difference between his elbow and his hand.

This fool is telling me that I posted rubbish, rubbish? I posted rubbish? Who hell does he think he's talking to? If he knew anything about football at all he would know that a player can't settle into a league that he hasn't played before in five league games no matter what his price tag is.

Jose Antonio Reyes struggled with Arsenal last year, he was inconsistent and made no impact on the game. 9 months later and he's the top goal scorer of the Premiership, enormous pace and skill. It took him 9 months to settle in and show what he is made of.

And you expect Cisse to have 5 goals already? ******

So much for knowing you football eh Leon.

Next time somebody who decides to critisize a player who has never played in the Premiership before should rethink what they're saying.

I don't expect Cisse to be our top goal scorer within five games, it will take time for him to settle in as a new striker.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:36 am

Ok, this is just ridiculous.

Leon: AB didn't post rubbish Cisse CAN'T be expected to be setting the premiership ablaze straight away.  Him being compared to Henry is more accurate than a lot of people think, Henry had a terrible time when he first came to the premiership.

AB: You don't need to blow your top every time someone says something you don't agree with, saying that someone knows nothing about football and using swearing everysingle post only makes you look a lot worse.

******: Change your name, as sinema said noone will take you seriously with that name.

Now shake and make up, we should all be friends here
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion