At last - The bullsh!t can stop

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 03, 2007 2:58 am

well at least now we can stop having to listen about how great the manu/ chelsea hampions league final will be, how its the two best teams and how much they deserve to be there and what a great spectacle it will be.

seriously out here in asia you would have thought there were no other semi finalists, all the programmes had been focussed on the two losers, even football focus on BBC World Service, fecking disgrace.

all the pundits have been larging them up and just mentioning liverpool as an afterthought, even macmahon said chelsea would win even though he said his heart was with liverpool.

then we we knocked out chavski they were telling us how much they look forward to the liverpool manu final    :D

anyway i got up at 1.45 am to watch milan administer the spanking to manu and the innefective ronaldo and panhead rooney, oh how i laughed as the third goal went in, did anyone else see the bus drive through the gap they left at the back. how i chortled at red face as he looked on helplessly haha

anyway my mate who is a season ticket holder at old tw@tford sent me a sms before our game wishing me good luck, so i felt too guilty to laugh at him so i sent him a text telling him to console himself with the double, and he agreed the best team won, it was good to see such a spanking given to the mancs and see them fail to break down milan or get any dodgy decisions.

repeat of 2005 guys, but i think this time will be very different, but with the same outcome, number 6 is on the way boys.

as they say in greece, i've got chills, they're multiplying

:D
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Thu May 03, 2007 3:02 am

Disgraceful post!!! How can you feel guilty laughing at a manc ? :D
account deleted by request

Postby The_Rock » Thu May 03, 2007 3:09 am

Yeah....... the espn sports centre and the football focus show keep highlighting the possibility of chelsea and manure final ...even so after the 1st leg.

Now i am glad manure is out. Manure is a sub-standard team which  depends on 2 players (rooney & ronaldo) to get them thru the season. That is what they are. Take those 2 out....and manure becomes a mid table team.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 03, 2007 3:21 am

s@int wrote:Disgraceful post!!! How can you feel guilty laughing at a manc ? :D

he's a good mate    :sniffle

112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Thu May 03, 2007 3:44 am

A little test to judge the media biases surrounding the semi-final match-ups: how many players "on yellows" could you name from each of the four teams? 

I think I could name Chelsea's and United's in my sleep but it wasn't until half-way through our match that I learned that Mascherano was on the bubble (as was Pennant) and it took 35 minutes of play in the other match to learn that Milan had no one in card trouble. :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby alxy » Thu May 03, 2007 4:32 am

Am glad that the BEST teams in the CL have shown through. Was getting tired of everyone mentioning about a possible MU-Chelsea final; whereas no one seemed to realize that a Liverpool-AC Milan offered even higher dramatic value, given the way the 2005 final went.

Because of that 2005 final, everything that happens in this one would be really magnified 10x
alxy

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu May 03, 2007 4:55 am

Overwelmingly, I heard media "experts" predicting and hoping for a Chelsea/Man Utd final, although some were more cautious admittedly.

Now I predict the bandwagon jumpers will emerge.

Except to see "Liverpool flying the flag for Britain" in news articles soon.

I say fook that. We win for LFC, not for Britain.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu May 03, 2007 5:13 am

Hehe Peewee. Doesn't it s.uck to be in asia at moment. We have to wait a full day for the papers to covered in a sea of red. The game finished around 6.30 am here, and that means it missed the cut off for wednesday's papers. Its in todays though. Hehe spent the entire morning just reading all the articles, lovely. :)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 03, 2007 5:15 am

haha yeah same as 2005, all the sh!te came out the woodwork and were suddenly all for us despite slagging us all season.

i have already seen loads of new posters on here and we havent won it yet  :D

experts my @rse, most of them havent got a clue, although in fairness macmahon can just flop his medals on the table to show he has some experience and he does say it as it is.
112-1077774096

Postby redtrader74 » Thu May 03, 2007 8:43 am

Peewee it's no different here in England, all mentions of LFC were an afterthought, all the t055ers in the papers and radio wanted chels vs manure.

The thing is we are not headline makers, we quietly go about our business. Doesn't matter we'll make ourselves known once we win it again...in ancient greece..we won it six times!!
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 03, 2007 8:46 am

you would think there would be more resepct after 2005, but if they are basing their opinions on results and performances this season in the league then i suppose they have a point
112-1077774096

Postby tubby » Thu May 03, 2007 8:59 am

Anyone remember those Irish guys that were giving us a :censored: after match review after the Barca game?

I wonder what their take on us beating Chelsea is :D

Seriously id love to see their post match report - what were their names?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lucky » Thu May 03, 2007 9:01 am

At last, it all comes to Milan vs LFC final.
Sometimes you really get :censored: off by those idiot press. One famous football critics in my country worte in his blog that Chelsea would go to the final after the 1st leg of CL semi, then stated that he bet Chelsea would be the CL champion this year playing against Man utd in the final after Chelsea had the draw against Bolton in EPL last weekend. What a bet now! :D :laugh:
"We've got a great team spirit - It doesn't matter how many goals we go down, we'll keep fighting till the end." - Steven Gerrard
Lucky

Postby redtrader74 » Thu May 03, 2007 9:04 am

Peewee , Its not even down to that, the media just love to hear old red face and maureen speak, as usually they will say something that is stupid, or that can be construed that way. Where  Rafa usually plays his cards close to his chest, the media really struggle to get him to say something contraversial.

There is this love affair with red face as he is seen as 'one of ours', competing against these ' foreigners'. Also you should hear the post match interviews, they fawn over him like a god, the interviewers are 5hit scared of him.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 03, 2007 9:05 am

bavlondon wrote:Anyone remember those Irish guys that were giving us a :censored: after match review after the Barca game?

I wonder what their take on us beating Chelsea is :D

Seriously id love to see their post match report - what were their names?

eamon dunphy and liam brady
112-1077774096

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion