Kewell injured again

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Tiiger » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:37 am

who the F**K signed him?
Those who forget the past have no future.
Tiiger

Postby neil » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:34 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
neil wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:'In Rafa I/we trust' (which is beginning to p.iss me off if I am honest!!)
Hashish is both the cause of and solution to ALL of my problems!

YOUR POINT IS WHAT YOU F.UCKING P.RICK........Either explain yourself and at least make a f.ucking point or dont f.ucking bother !!! You wouldnt be doing this >>  ???  if you were in my face, I love the way people try and get cocky for no reason because they are behind a computer screen. YES thats right BEHIND the computer screen, you are such a f.ucking p.ussy that you type something then hide BEHIND the computer as opposed to in front of it to back up what you said...VERY SAD!!!
I wonder how long people would be getting rude (for no reason i may add) if their address and photo was available to all??  I know full well i would be happy to post mine and stand by what i type......Would you, you little fool??   You qoute 2 seperate things (and comment on neither!!) and one of these is just one part of my sig and not even in the f.ucking post...........AS I SAID MAKE YER POINT (which will be countered swiftly!) AND STAND BY IT OR DONT F.UCKING BOTHER.

Dont worry a post will soon be up about the 'In rafa we trust' thing.

ponce
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stevecal1511 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:15 am

I heard it mentioned during the TNS game. My concern is we have another Kewell in Zenden. Haven't seen much effort from him so far
stevecal1511

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:53 pm

babu wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
neil wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:'In Rafa I/we trust' (which is beginning to p.iss me off if I am honest!!)
Hashish is both the cause of and solution to ALL of my problems!

YOUR POINT IS WHAT YOU F.UCKING P.RICK........Either explain yourself and at least make a f.ucking point or dont f.ucking bother !!! You wouldnt be doing this >>  ???  if you were in my face, I love the way people try and get cocky for no reason because they are behind a computer screen. YES thats right BEHIND the computer screen, you are such a f.ucking p.ussy that you type something then hide BEHIND the computer as opposed to in front of it to back up what you said...VERY SAD!!!
I wonder how long people would be getting rude (for no reason i may add) if their address and photo was available to all??  I know full well i would be happy to post mine and stand by what i type......Would you, you little fool??   You qoute 2 seperate things (and comment on neither!!) and one of these is just one part of my sig and not even in the f.ucking post...........AS I SAID MAKE YER POINT (which will be countered swiftly!) AND STAND BY IT OR DONT F.UCKING BOTHER.

Dont worry a post will soon be up about the 'In rafa we trust' thing.

you are funny Liverpoolanytime. You have done this twice that i know about.

anyone criticises you in anyway, you over-react in a big-time. personally think its quite funny. why are you so high-strung?

Listen, you have an illicit substance as your avatar and a quote about it. If you are prepared to have it there, then be prepared to get comments about it. If you cannot take the comments/criticisms/opinions regarding it, then change your avatar.
or
you really need to get a thicker skin, IMO.

Tried not to be too be harsh Liverpoolanytime, but i was amazed last time when you went from nice to bizzarely angry for no apparent reason.

Look babu or whatever your name is, I am not angry at the fact of him talking about the Avatar or sig, my problem is ACTUALLY, make a point.....Why qoute something then not bother even having a point on it.......bit pointless dont you think.

I dont care what you say, I am very easy going, but it annoys me when people say (or write rather) something and fail to back it up with valid points.
This could be ANY post, doesnt even have to be directed at me, I simply cant stand it when people just dont bother with their posts, it is very annoying especially from frequent posters who write one line FFS!!!  That is real good debate isnt it   ???

The point you make about being 'criticised' is plain rubbish - I actually ENJOY that as it them means i have to counter their argument, just the same as if i disagree with someone i would expect them to come back and further stand by and back up their point......If they are not willing to do that (just as i am doing now btw!!) then why bother posting in the first place??

Thing that makes this worse is the fact HE DIDNT criticise me, and just qouted something and that was it....
What was his response??   'ponce'  says it all really!!

And furthermore, The Avater i have is one that is AVAILABLE FROM THE FORUM, IF IT WASNT AVAILABLE THEN I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE A LIVERPOOL ONE INSTEAD.
Also so what about the sig, how come people dont qoute the enlightening ones eh??  Only the one that suits them, as i have said before and will now reitterate - Qouting my sig as a form of disagreeing with me is just STUPID!!! Or using it to make out like I was chatting rubbish and that what the sig says is the reason for that!! Why not qoute some of what i have posted and give reason for your disagreement!!  Otherwise it is pointless really isnt it??

I dont say to people (when it is clear on the weekend that they have just come in from the pub etc; ie;logging in @ 11.30pm onwards) 'oh you are a drunk, thats probably the reason you write rubbish!'
You know why i dont - because it is ACTUALLY impossible to tell if somebody is drunk or not on the internet isnt it?? So I dont see why people feel the need and also feel that THEY KNOW that i am buzzing ALL THE TIME.  For the record I have'nt smoked a zut, for two weeks and this is due to BILLS being more important.
If people feel they can judge someone from their Avatar and sig, without knowing them - is just as ignorant as saying 'All Muslims are terrorists' - It is impossible to come to such an assumption, but as I said in my initial post it is amazing how cocky people get on the internet - ESPECIALLY when uncalled for and unprovoked!!! 

Also Babu, dont tell me what to do 'then change your Avater' WTF...Who are you FFS?  'Get thicker skin' Well i would rather have that than BE THICK like so many others on this forum!

Some people....Why do you feel the need to tell others what to do? Then dont like it when there is a response?

Finally, Babu, WHAT DID THIS HAVE TO DO WITH YOU.....I dont get involved in others arguments/rants/debates, so I dont understand why others do!!

I only address people ( in such a way as my initial post) if there is a need for it....I DO NOT ATTACK people for no reason, and dont even comment on some of the plain stupid and clearly uneducated posts that i see on a regular basis! WHY - Because it is pointless and also I am confident enough in myself and do not need to try and massage my ego by belittling others for no good reason!

'Tried not to be too harsh'......you are saying that like i should be scared that you WILL be harsh, or that i should be grateful you were not......Please be as harsh as you like next time mate!
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby barnesrush » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:54 pm

"I dont care what you say, I am very easy going,"

"For the record I have'nt smoked a zut, for two weeks"

i see your problem :D
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby AlanHansen » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:04 pm

Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:Kewell's a bottler and need to be sold. He and Pongolle/ Le tallec, should be the next to be shown the door.

Kewell out defintely but I would hang onto Pongolle and LeTallec yet - they may come good.
AlanHansen

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:09 pm

:D

Haha barnesy you joker!!!
76-1115222408

Postby babu » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:39 pm

LOL ok dude.

for starters i know this had nothing to do with me, and for butting in i apologise. not my place. i guess i was bored at work.

but if you look at his post and can't see that prehaps you may have over reacted.. then i must assume there is history there.

as for you avatar, i couldn't give a sh!t either way, but i thought that was why you reacted the way you did this time and before.

don't worry mate my house is well and truly made of glass and i don't want to throw stones.

but i still think you're funny :)

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:44 pm

Fair enough babu.... :)

But no, no previous dont know this character, just as i said, it is extremely annoying when being qouted but then NOTHING......Trying to let others come to their own conclusion by trying to highlight a few words from a whole post, come to your OWN conclusion then explain it...Its not hard really !!! ???

:D
76-1115222408

Postby neil » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:17 pm

the ramblings of a madman:O
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:16 am

Funny that, waiting until i leave the forum to reply...What a hard man you are, i think my points are definetly justified now!!! :laugh:
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby neil » Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:25 am

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:

Funny that, waiting until i leave the forum to reply...What a hard man you are, i think my points are definetly justified now!!! :laugh:

ok son,I dont know what issues you  have with society(they appear to be pretty deep) that make you feel the need to enter these forums and pontificate like a mixed up junky(absolute drivel, the lot) but I can assure you I do not sit and wait for some cyber-pleb to log off before humouring myself at your expense.Some of us here are grown ups with careers and young families that take precedent over this easy access hobby,one, which I might add,I will not let my son use because  ill-informed drug promoting tactless texans like yourself inhabit.
should'nt you be 'cracking one off' somewhere like all the other spotty teenagers
DONT BOTHER ME AGAIN   :talktothehand
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:31 pm

neil wrote:ok son,I dont know what issues you  have with society(they appear to be pretty deep) that make you feel the need to enter these forums and pontificate like a mixed up junky(absolute drivel, the lot) but I can assure you I do not sit and wait for some cyber-pleb to log off before humouring myself at your expense.Some of us here are grown ups with careers and young families that take precedent over this easy access hobby,one, which I might add,I will not let my son use because  ill-informed drug promoting tactless texans like yourself inhabit.
should'nt you be 'cracking one off' somewhere like all the other spotty teenagers
DONT BOTHER ME AGAIN   :talktothehand

Right 'Neil' few points that need to be cleared up seen as you have clearly come to some ill-informed assumptions, which show for me your low level of intelligence:

*I am not a 'spotty teenager', i am a 25yr old university graduate with a masters degree (2:1 grade)

*I am not 'texan' you idiot, I am from London...Texas what an idiot.

*I do not promote drug use...how do you work that out? Did the post you qouted have drug promotion??  Of course not, I posted a reasoned post which for one reason or another you decided 'worried you'....WHY?? You are still to explain what 'worried' you.
Also did you not see in my post where i said i HAVE NOT smoked a s.pliff for a while due to BILLS being more important,so your point about young families being more important is lost on me, as i have been living alone since i was 17yrs old and know about priorities believe me,  especially with a 'young family' too, but of course you take what information suits you,or even just coming to assumptions, as opposed to taking everythhing into consideration and coming to a reasoned conclusion.
Thats what CHILDREN do, not adults FFS!!!

*you 'humour' yourself 'at my expense' well it just shows who is the fool really -  you come to a forum to have a laugh at someones else expense (your words not mine) shows how sad you are really. this is a FOOTBALL forum, yet you choose to use it as a means of amusing yourself.

*Some of us here are 'grown up' as i said i am 25 and actually have a two year old myself - so your point is pointless as i have a job, have a family, have my own place (in London i may add, not exactly cheap!). And to be honest your family has nothing to do with this, so i dont understand why you mention them in your post, i dont see many people talking about their families on a FOOTBALL forum, your family did not qoute my post, it was YOU and you failed to make a coherent point as to why you qouted me, you qouted me but then went on to say 'that worries me'...WHY?? FFS!! WHAT 'worries' you and WHY does it 'worry' you??  Your family cant answer that for me, only YOU can, so i repeat my self, your family has NOTHING to do with this so leave them out of it....Sad, very sad!!

*You probably dont allow your son on the forum as he will see your c.rap posts. Do you teach your son to have an opinion but that he should not back it up, because thats what you do? To be honest i feel sorry for your son, because IMO he doesnt have a 'MAN' to look up to, you are not a man, you make invalid points and then refuse or are too stupid to back them up.

*Look i am no 'cyber-pleb' as you put it, look if you want this proved to you i have no qualms giving you my phone number and full address and we can sort this out like men. None of this internet palava!!

Look 'Neil' you have made like 50 odd posts, but somehow beleive you know me and that i have issues with society? How do work that out mate?
Thats just another assumption you have come to, and just goes to show that you fail to use facts but prefer to speculate. look yea, i have'nt got time for frivellous posts like i see from you. IF you cant take it or are jealous of people that put time into a post (because you cant) then that is your problem.

When you refer to me as a 'Texan' it is not only a misinformed point, but also bordering on prejedicial...Even if i was from Texas, what has that got to do with the points that we are arguing on.....NOTHING!!  Hope you dont teach your son that a persons origin or race has a bearing on how you Judge them.

Anyway i had left the debate as it was, as i had seen that you did not have the stomach to back up your non existent points made by qouting me....All you could muster was 'ponce', and then 'ramblings of a madman'.....Why did you want to carry it on, but yet NOT defend yourself or your points??

What did you expect to qoute me and get no response eh? Well you were mistaken and you chose the wrong person to try and take the p.iss out of.

You are obviously unable to admit you were in the wrong, and if you believe you were right, failed to explain why this was so!!

Finally your last point - 'Dont Bother Me Again' - What the f.uck are you talking about you p.rick??  YOU thats right YOU qouted ME, therefore you started this, but now you dont want me to bother you!!! you are having a laugh mate, if you cant stand the heat, get out the kitchen, or in this case if you dont want a response then dont qoute somebody's post.
Dont bother me again....you idiot i cant believe you said that, it really shows who is the fool..What were you drunk when you qouted me, and once sober realised you had made a mistake??  How can i say that without knowing it to be true you may be thinking??  well i can do so in much the same why that you believe I am a 'junky'......Well how many junkies do you know with a masters to their name you idiot. How many junkies would spend twenty pounds a month on internet access when £20 could get them some weed, or a 'real junkie' a stone of crack........  :;):

Look you have still to make ONE valid point thus far in all your points regarding this matter, and to be honest i doubt you have enough intelligence to do so anyway, thats why you are trying to mask your ineptness by one word or one sentence replies!!

So look 'son', why dont you quit while you are behind and save yourself more embarrasment, you started this, but I am now ending it!!

In the words of 'Neil',

'Dont Bother Me Again'
76-1115222408

Postby neil » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:17 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:*I am not 'texan' you idiot, I am from London...Texas what an idiot.
When you refer to me as a 'Texan' it is not only a misinformed point, but also bordering on prejedicial...Even if i was from Texas, what has that got to do with the points that we are arguing on.....NOTHING!!  Hope you dont teach your son that a persons origin or race has a bearing on how you Judge them.

Texan(liverpudlian colloquialism) means non-local

I was "concerned" initially that a so called Liverpool supporter stated he was starting to become " :censored: off" with people showing faith in Rafa,the guy that had took more than a few mediocre players to Europes top table,I tried to subtly suggest you must have been partaking in the substance you so readily flirt with.To the trained eye this was pretty obvious,you alas appear to be ignorant.
my initial concern has now become horror that you will no doubt be looked upon as some kind of fan ambassador in you Texan community.Have not West Ham been promoted ?,can you not go back to following them now ?
Glad to have enlightened you.   :glare:
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:24 pm

neil wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:*I am not 'texan' you idiot, I am from London...Texas what an idiot.

Texan(liverpudlian colloquialism) means non-local

I was "concerned" initially that a so called Liverpool supporter stated he was starting to become " :censored: off" with people showing faith in Rafa,the guy that had took more than a few mediocre players to Europes top table,I tried to subtly suggest you must have been partaking in the substance you so readily flirt with.To the trained eye this was pretty obvious,you alas appear to be ignorant.
my initial concern has now become horror that you will no doubt be looked upon as some kind of fan ambassador in you Texan community.Have not West Ham been promoted ?,can you not go back to following them now ?
Glad to have enlightened you.   :glare:

Oooooh, I SEE, it is becoming a lot clearer now, so you are one of the guys that doesnt have a liking for OOTERS...Fair enough you can keep your shallow mindedness, doesnt bother me in the slightest. If you have this view upon football supporters i have 'worries' as to what your general view is of immigrants (of all kinds, not just asylum seekers) and the current atrocities happening in London.

And to take you up on your point about I having become p.issed off with people showimg Faith in rafa is as following, I am not peeved at people for trusting Rafa, I am annoyed the way that people always sem to have 'In rafa we trust' in or at the end of their post.
Well we should all trust Rafa no matter what, especially as a new manager!!  It just seems that a lot of people use this in their posts as like some form of back-up, like it further validates their post when simply IMHO it doesnt, but i suspect many of the same people that use that qoute will be fast to call for his head when things are not going his way and we may have a poor run of form. That is what i meant by saying that, and you could have saved all this palava by asking a straight question instead of using innuendo!
See i replied with no rudeness etc; as their is no need, i am simply addressing the point you make...FINALLY!!!

As i said at the start if you have a problem with OOTERS then maybe you should reconsider using these forums as it is frequented consistently by OOTERS and overseas supporters. I suppose you believe that Liverpool would be able to be self sufficient and able to run solely on support from locals, well i have news for you buddy, it would be EXTREMELY difficult!!  Why not take it to the extent and just make it only Liverpool born players allowed to play for the team too!!!!   

As i said in my last post, it is clear that you use a persons place of origin as a base for your views, which is very sad in my opinion. But hey you are entitled to your opinion, just tends to help when you back it up and make it clear where you are coming from!

PS - What did you enlighten me on?? It seems to have passed by me somehow!!!
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion