Kewell - He can up his game and make our year

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:34 pm

as you might have guessed, i'm a bit of a Kewell Fan.  At least when he plays to his form!

I really think he can raise his game and recapture his form......fair enough, he has to fight to get back in the team, but when he does give the fella some noise! :;):

because i reacon his spark, with Alonso and Gerrard, will be the service our front men need
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:39 pm

im gonna be bold and make a prediction for Kewell to one of our star men for this season, trust me his bad form wont last forever and he will come good. I reckon the whole side will stutter for a few months then they will begin to gel as a unit and start playing how Rafa wants them to :)
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:41 pm

i agree, Kewell can spark a match into life with just a single shot from nowhere.  Yes, he's playing ****** at the mo, but he will find it again and i'll be giving the lad support when he does
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:46 pm

Benitez is known for using wide players as key men in his teams, once the midfield get to know each other and click, we will see the kewell we know and love
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:52 pm

Harry just needs a good kick up the ar.se.Hopefully Benitez is the man to do it.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:01 pm

I sincerely hope Harry can recapture his form....I'm sure he will
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dalglish » Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:50 pm

Kewell's one of the "quality" players in the current squad and I'm sure his recent form is a blip. Players respond in different ways to managerial change, some are inspired and find form they previously didn't disply, others see a slump in form.

Perhaps with the exception of Stevie G's display against Brum away last season , Harry's first half aginst Arsenal at Anfield was the best I've seen last season.

The competitiion for places is a good thing and harry will rise to the challenge I'm sure :)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:51 am

If we are to get anywhere this season that man must be on top
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:47 am

I sure he can come good
Poor form is temporary , class is permanent
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:32 am

He has not really produced his Leeds form at Liverpool and whatever good he produced last season, it came in patches. He can be very anonymous in games. Recently he did not look particularly sharp and maybe needs some time to produce his form. He does seem to be lacking in putting in enough effort, though.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:08 am

Kewell does have the potential to change a game in an instant.  A lot of people forget that, despite all the people (himself included) who complained about his poor form or perceived lack of effort, he was our third highest scorer and our highest scoring midfielder, imagine what he could do with sustained form!  :cool:
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:33 pm

agree about Kewell making something out of nothing.  Remember his goal against leeds?  he also nearly scotred agaiinst spurs, again had the ball, seemed to be going nowhere, when bang, hits a shot that missed by inches.

I say he'll come good against Monaco :cool:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:42 pm

if Stephen Warnock starts and does well i say he should play against monaco cus kewell shouldn't be picked cus of he repetation and recovering from injury i heard monaco have saviloa?
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:13 pm

the great one wrote:if Stephen Warnock starts and does well i say he should play against monaco cus kewell shouldn't be picked cus of he repetation and recovering from injury i heard monaco have saviloa?

they certainly do have saviola  :(
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:28 pm

pah!  we have Garcia! :D
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion