Harry kewell vs. u r gay - Thoughts about the game

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kid a » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:30 am

gordy_123 wrote:We can all agree on one thing here...............................................Kid A is ugly[B]

If you perceive my comments to be ugly, then fine. If you lined up any 100 guys on here, though, I would rate hire than 95 of them. I might even go as far as saying all of them considering that Liverpool FC is an English club. No offence, Brits. But, you know your reputation in the world in regards to beauty!! I might only have some competition with the Australians population. They're a good-looking bunch. :p

How's that for arrogant??   :rasp

p.s. Sorry to reply to such a stupid comment, but I thought I could atleast get some humor in with all the hate aimed in my direction in this thread.
Kid a

Postby Red » Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:41 am

LFC #1 wrote:
Starbridge42 wrote:yes there is... its called Queensland vs New South Wales - State of Origin and I've been to a number of State of origins and could say that Jihads have been conducted with less hostility.

To compare State of Origin to one of the biggest footballing derbies in the World (River Plate vs Boca Juniors) is laughable.

If it was that hostile they would segregate the fans, but that doesn't happen.

Nothing in Australia or NZ compares to the passion/hostility of the biggest footballing derbies like River/Boca, Celtic/Rangers, Galatasaray/Fenerbahce, Liverpool/Everton, Liverpool/Manure, Olympiakos/Panathinaikos, Vasco da Gama/Flamengo, AC Milan/Inter, Real/Barca, and I could go on and on.

This is defintley one thing Kid A was dead right about.

Not that I think it has any relevance with us being worthy to be in the world cup, or even being worthy supportes of football but I would like to point out that the Carlton/Collingwood rivalry is equal to Liverpool/Everton, Real/Barca, Inter/Ac etc etc.

And its a different code, as is State of origin and other rivalries. So I really dont get the point at all. It would be like me saying aussies are more serious about football because we have 1.4 million playing on a weekly basis in season which is more than any other code in australia and probably more than Urugay.

Last point, if Urugay have divine right to be in world cup, or are too good to be playing us, then why were they playing us? They should have finished higher in the South American playoffs..hell they are lucky to get to play us off for that spot in the first place, FIFA could have given Oceania their own spot. (long story).
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Postby Kid a » Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:16 am

Just so anyone knows, my comments weren't about Australia being worthy of being in the World Cup. Or, likewise, their supporters being worthy enough of having their team in. It had nothing to do with that. Lionheart insulted (or I perceived that he insulted me) me as a football fan, by comparing me negatively in contrast to an average Australian football fan. I just pointed out the difference between me and what he was comparing me to. That is all. You obviously didn't get my comments if you are bringing in numbers to this. It has nothing to do with that. If you read my posts, I adressed your Uruguay questions already. Why do people continue to not read my words. How many times do I have to say that I never said that they have a "Divine right" also?? The media surely went to town with that in Australia, huh?? South America is lucky to have the play-off spot, yeah. I don't know the politics of that whole deal. I heard that they were taking it away soon, though?? Atleast I remember reading that on a forum somewhere...
Kid a

Postby el_stinger » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:07 am

Nah mate, you came out, and were a sore loser. Thats how you came across, and we reciprocated accordingly. :D
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kid a » Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:06 am

How am I a sore loser, when I even say "sorry if I sound like a sore loser" and say that I am not coming at people in a bad way?? I didn't have a problem with your team so much, but with your fans.  My problem with the Australian fans was how they commented on Uruguay, but turned a blind eye to their own team. Fight for the little guy all you want, just remember how you fought and don't comment badly on others when you did the same. This was my whole point. The whole "Harry Kewell vs. Uruguay" was one-sided, and I was at the point that I was sick of Australian fans commenting about Uruguay's play. I posted  my thoughts. That is all. I think Australia played dirtier than Uruguay, and I think the ref favored Australia. Whatever. We've already discussed this. Those are my views. Let this thread die already. Let me have the last word. :D

p.s. See how I keep on using parts of my PM's to you here, Lionheart??Should have written the same thing you did in public. ha.
Kid a

Postby Lionheart » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:28 pm

So shut up and let it die and stop trying to incite another barrage!!! :p

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:35 pm

kid a sounds like another bellend i know.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:43 pm

Kid a wrote:How am I a sore loser, when I even say "sorry if I sound like a sore loser" and say that I am not coming at people in a bad way?? I didn't have a problem with your team so much, but with your fans.  My problem with the Australian fans was how they commented on Uruguay, but turned a blind eye to their own team. Fight for the little guy all you want, just remember how you fought and don't comment badly on others when you did the same. This was my whole point. The whole "Harry Kewell vs. Uruguay" was one-sided, and I was at the point that I was sick of Australian fans commenting about Uruguay's play. I posted  my thoughts. That is all. I think Australia played dirtier than Uruguay, and I think the ref favored Australia. Whatever. We've already discussed this. Those are my views. Let this thread die already. Let me have the last word. :D

p.s. See how I keep on using parts of my PM's to you here, Lionheart??Should have written the same thing you did in public. ha.

I made this thread because here, its a liverpool fc forum. If I put up a thread called Australia vs. Urgay, it would probably have been deleted. Besides, this thread was supposed to be about how well Harry played (BLINDER, I might add) against the U R Gayans. Call it one sided? your just a wa.nker! Your comments are incoherent and ramble on, so whine and whinge all you want, Australia are in the World Cup, suck eggs.! :rasp
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kid a » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:16 pm

My comments are incoherent to you, because you lack reading comprehension skills. I, personally, think my participation in this thread has been top notch. I reply to everyone, make things interesting. What more do you want?? This thread was boring as hell before I posted in it and one-sided, all of you giving eachother internet handies and moaning about Uruguay here and there. Someone brings some truth and a different point of you, you all get your panties in a twist..

By your definition, I guess this forum is full of wa.nkers (probably including you). People whinge about LFC all the time and their current form and what not. I commented on Harry. Positively and negatively. Fair analysis. Also, mate - you're = you are. You're a wa.nker. Do you see how I can't take your comments about my writing ability seriously, when you don't even know that?? :D
Kid a

Postby Kid a » Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:22 pm

Lionheart wrote:So shut up and let it die and stop trying to incite another barrage!!! :p

I don't see things ending peacefully with El Stinger. I can't not reply to him.  This is just funny to me now also. :D
Kid a

Postby el_stinger » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:56 pm

Care factor ZERO mate, Aussies played a brand of football called, taste of your own medicine! and now you stinky Urgayans can't handle it, cos you lost at your own game. Suck eggs biatches!

AUSSIES IN WORLD CUP!!!!!
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:02 pm

Damn!! This is still going on!!! I think you lot need to put this argument to bed now. The world cup places havve been decided long ago.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:58 am

Kewell - still a lazy lad...
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:45 am

I have to agree with Kid a on one thing , as a neutral Australia were just as dirty if not dirtier than Uruguay. That along with lacking any real class to there game will be there main down fall in Germany.

But I dont think the ref favoured Australia , no not at all I thought he refed the game evenly.I remeber one instance where all though he made a meal of it Cahill got pushed in the face and the ref done sweet fa about it.
66-1112520797

Postby Kid a » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:18 am

el_stinger wrote:you stinky Urgayans

Either you apologize for this, or I am reporting it to a moderator as I am offended by it. I wouldn't normally, but I've been reading around the board and it seems people are hot about the issue of people making derogatory comments. I feel you crossed the line. I don't care if you insult me directly, but I won't tolerate things of this nature. I've only been poking fun at you now, mate. You continue to seriously insult me. I really don't care if you do such, but this is too much. I admit I insulted Lionheart heavily, yeah. As you have done me, btw. But, I never stooped so low to make derogatory comments about you Aussies. Questioning football in your country and making some cracks when ticked off is one thing, but I never went as far as saying something like "You stinky Australians". Ever catch me making cracks about Paul Hogan, boomerangs, calling you all a bunch of derro-convicts (I know some slang :D ) ??  Not really. All football related. Once again, I'm not complaining about personal insults...but don't be such an ignorant c.unt. 

Suck eggs biatches, btw?? How old are you?? Who says that anymore..

p.s. Bart Vs. Australia. Simpsons had a go at you people as well.  :D
Kid a

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion