Itandje see yer later loser

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby heimdall » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:30 pm

mramo wrote:Referring to the locked post just now. Heimdall is always the last person to know about old news.

Relieved action should be taken against him. A total disgrace to the relatives of the 96 + all fans alike.

Yeah sorry about that, I have to work sometimes, I did look for a thread but couldn't find one amongst the top 10 so started a new one, that's how fecking apalled and angry I was.

What a complete and utter scumbag :censored: no talent footballer grade A c**t that Itandje is though!
heimdall

Postby Fauxy » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Plessis was just like.. wtf are you doing?!?!?
Fauxy

Postby Well Red » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:42 pm

get him out of the club. Fine him, use the money to pay his contract release clause and kick him out of the city.
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Fauxy wrote:Plessis was just like.. wtf are you doing?!?!?

Yeah it was like he was saying get away from me you idiot.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:07 am

I see that bit also, during the tragedy song. He also started laughing which made it worse. Ignorance beyond ignorance. Hats off to Plessis though. Not even a smirk to entertain the insensitive prat.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBen » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 am

ITANDJE SUSPENDED FOR 14 DAYS

Paul Eaton 18 April 2009

Charles Itandje has been suspended by Liverpool FC for 14 days while his conduct during Wednesday's Hillsborough service is investigated.
The French goalkeeper was told not to attend training yesterday on the instructions of team manager Rafa Benitez.

A Liverpool spokesman confirmed: "Charles Itandje has now been officially suspended for 14 days by the club while we investigate his conduct during the Hillsborough Memorial Service."
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby THEBARON » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 am

What an ignorant and insensitive :censored:!
Liverpool should kick him out of the club and get rid!
Approx 30 thousand people turned up to pay their respects for 96 people who died because they supported this club and this is how he acts.
Credit to Plessis for acting in the right manner
Credit to Rafa and the club for acting so quickly
Credit to the relatives nearby for acting with humility and not reacting.
Get rid of this waster now!
THEBARON

Postby akumaface » Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:48 am

Stupid guy who doesn't know anything. He doesn't have a football brain to begin with and now proves he doesn't have a brain at all. So disrespectful and good for Damien to ignore the knob head. Itanje is by no means a kid and should knows better. This shows how screw up this guy is. Get rid and bye. Just release him as he is not going to get us any money anyway. Or maybe send him on loan to the Qatar league or something. :angry:
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby joko » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:24 am

tw@t!
if he were in china, mao tse dong would have him slaughtered and his heart eaten :angry:
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby Trewyn » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:34 am

We don't need childish players.
Trewyn

Postby RedBen » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:08 pm

SUSPENDED ITANDJE SAYS SORRY

Paul Eaton 18 April 2009

Charles Itandje has today apologised for his behaviour during the Hillsborough service - as Liverpool Football Club announced he has been suspended for 14 days.
On the instructions of team manager Rafa Benitez, the French goalkeeper was told not to attend training yesterday as the club conducts an investigation into his actions during Wednesday's memorial service at Anfield.

"Charles Itandje has now been officially suspended for 14 days by the club while we investigate his conduct during the Hillsborough Memorial Service," confirmed a spokesman.

Itandje has today issued a full and unreserved apology for his behaviour during the service, and pledged to meet with the Hillsborough families to apologise in person.

"First of all, if my behaviour has caused offence to anyone then I can only apologise," he told the Liverpool Echo.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. A thousand times, I am sorry.

"To the club, to the fans and especially to the families, I am deeply sorry.

"It was, of course, never my intention to offend or disrespect anyone.

"The events at Hillsborough were a tragedy and in no way did I mean to disrespect the memory of what happened 20 years ago. I would never do that. I would like to speak to the families in person to offer my apologies to them because, like I said, I never meant to hurt anyone."
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:34 pm

I'm sure we've all done things and said things we regret, I'm hoping Itandje doesn't dig in and scupper any moves in the summer as I've heard or read somewhere he has already. Therein lies the problem with signing second raters like Itandje, Pennant and others, if you buy less than top quality and give them good wages, you run the risk of not being able to offload them - smaller clubs unable to afford fees, wages or attract the egos, larger clubs not interested in our offloads. Despite some past confusion by fans on boards, this and others, regarding selling players and fees, we can't force players to leave and so if a £4m move is rejected by say Voronin, then we can only accept whatever other bids are on the table and hope he accepts them. We couldn't get shot of Pennant, we couldn't get shot of Kewell and maybe we won't get shot of Itandje (easily). Players like that leave a bitter taste in the mouth, makes me somewhat annoyed that so many slate Owen for the way he left when he didn't completely shaft us like some players have.

So when analysing manager's signings you need to account for those players that came and didn't want to leave, perhaps it is another good reason to sign from overseas because at least you can offload those back again - I certainly hope so re Itandje and Degen, maybe even Dossena. At least if a player flops you've signed from overseas, you can blame adapting to this country, you can't do that with players who have "Premiership experience". I don't know what kind of wages players like Bentley are on, but how easily could spudz offload him without taking a big hit on the fee?
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Owzat wrote:I'm sure we've all done things and said things we regret, I'm hoping Itandje doesn't dig in and scupper any moves in the summer as I've heard or read somewhere he has already. Therein lies the problem with signing second raters like Itandje, Pennant and others, if you buy less than top quality and give them good wages, you run the risk of not being able to offload them - smaller clubs unable to afford fees, wages or attract the egos, larger clubs not interested in our offloads. Despite some past confusion by fans on boards, this and others, regarding selling players and fees, we can't force players to leave and so if a £4m move is rejected by say Voronin, then we can only accept whatever other bids are on the table and hope he accepts them. We couldn't get shot of Pennant, we couldn't get shot of Kewell and maybe we won't get shot of Itandje (easily). Players like that leave a bitter taste in the mouth, makes me somewhat annoyed that so many slate Owen for the way he left when he didn't completely shaft us like some players have.

So when analysing manager's signings you need to account for those players that came and didn't want to leave, perhaps it is another good reason to sign from overseas because at least you can offload those back again - I certainly hope so re Itandje and Degen, maybe even Dossena. At least if a player flops you've signed from overseas, you can blame adapting to this country, you can't do that with players who have "Premiership experience". I don't know what kind of wages players like Bentley are on, but how easily could spudz offload him without taking a big hit on the fee?

Well in that case why not arrange some "friendly" games where Itandje gets to meet the families and play some "Itandjeball" with them.  :devil:
heimdall

Postby p_i_n_g_u » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but I thought it was very dissapointing that Anelka didn't have a black armband on when he came on on Tuesday night...I think all the other Chelsea players at least had one on at the start (although Drogba at least seemed to have discarded his by the second half) but coming from an ex LFC player I thought it was very poor from Anelka.
p_i_n_g_u

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Itandje: People have over-reacted

Liverpool keeper Charles Itandje has moved to play down the growing furore over his behaviour during Wednesday's Hillsborough memorial service.

Itandje was suspended on Saturday for 14 days while the Premier League club investigate his conduct during the service at Anfield.

Television footage showed the player laughing and nudging team-mate Damian Plessis during the service to remember the 96 people who died at the FA Cup semi-final clash between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on April 15 1989.

Itandje issued an apology on Saturday in an interview with the Liverpool Echo newspaper, in which he stated it had not been his intention "to offend or disrespect anyone".

The 26-year-old Frenchman has since claimed the incident has been blow out of proportion, telling Aujourd'hui Sport newspaper: "It is a 30-second clip about which people are going overboard.

"You need to see an hour of the video if you want to judge my behaviour, but you know the papers over there [in England]. They make a big deal of things."

When asked if he could describe what he was doing in the footage, which has been circulated on the Internet, Itandje replied: "No idea. I haven't even seen it. I don't know at what moment it was being filmed."

Itandje revealed he has had no contact with Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez since his suspension was announced early on Saturday morning.

"I have had no explanation," he continued.

"I have not even had the opportunity to explain myself to the club.

"Sammy Lee, the assistant manager, called me on Friday morning to tell me not to turn up at training."

The former France Under-21 international revealed his position at the club, for whom he has made just seven first-team appearances since signing from Lens in 2007, will not be greatly affected by the fallout from his actions.

"It does not change a great deal, as I am already on the transfer list," he said.

"I should be leaving this summer. I am not used in the team.

"I don't want to seem paranoid, but I hope this is not linked with my situation at the club."

He added: "It's not the club I need to explain myself to, it's the families [of the Hillsborough victims].

"I sympathise with them and I would like to tell them that."

Bas.tard :angry:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion