Is djimi trajore the worst player in the p'ship?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Macker » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:49 pm

I'd like the views of the masses on this topic, if i may?  personally I don't think Trajore should be at the club at all.  OK he scored last nite, but that was completely out of character!

As a player he can't pass, beat a player, is poor at shadowing ( as proved on sunday), can barely tackle and has no pace.  It's time he was away.  Is the manager blind? :p
Macker

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:54 pm

I think you've gone over the top a bit, he has pace and is a good tackler,

but he dosn't have enough body stength to be centre back and is to prone to mistakes.

As a leftback he is not good enough going foward and gets twisted inside out.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:09 pm

Traore can tackle, in fact he has a very powerful tackle, but the problem is that he goes to ground a bit too quickly, giving away stupid free kicks in front of goal (remember his foul on John Hartson last season at Anfield which lead to Thompson's goal?)

I wouldn't go so far as say he is the worst player in the Premiership - Adrian De Zeuew for Portsmouth comes to mind - but he is definitely the worst player out of the so-called big clubs.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LiverpoolFC_Kopite » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:53 pm

He is awful, I don't know why he is still at Liverpool. He cannot for the life of him pass a ball to a teammate, remember against (I think) United last year when he passed that great hoof of a back pass towards Duek that would of gone in if he hadn't dived for it. Last night he stupidly dived in to a tackle in the 6 yard box and nearly scored an own goal, utter cr#p he is. Sell him and get a decent player who can defend, some good 3rd division players are going cheap I bet.
LiverpoolFC_Kopite

Postby THEBARON » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:38 pm

When he scored last night I almost had a seizure ! Despite him breaking his duck last night I agree that he shouldn't even be at the club in the first place. His passing is p#ss poor , he is prone to reckless tackles and goes to ground far too easily. How he played all those games last season is beyond me. You must question the judgement of the management when they played him so much.Do they see the same game that we do ? Traore dropped several clangers last season , notably Charlton at home and a number of penalties but the game which showed how awful and inept he can be was the Auxerre game at home. He was left back that night and was f##king p#ss poor, I remenber Stevie G  just taking the ball off him on one occasion before he passed because he was so sh##e. Thankfully Houllier took him off on that occasion. For those of you who feel that I am harsh...ask yourself the following question..would Traore even make the squads of our rivals let alone the starting eleven ? The answer should not be a mystery....but unfortunately one person seems to think he should be and therefore continues to stand by him. Apparently "Djimi really stands out in training ! " Doing what exactly? Any suggestions would be welcome.
THEBARON

Postby Red » Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:54 am

Not only is he sh##e, he affects the whole left side. I havent seen harry have a good game with Traore on.

Harry needs a Finnan or a Riise, not this lame duck.
Football is a simple game, all you have to do is pass the ball to a player in a red shirt.
Red
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion