Injury crisis - "not an excuse" - Is houllier right to blame injuries?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Injury crisis - "not an excuse" - Is houllier right to blame injuries?

No, he should have built a better the squad
73%
Yes, any team would miss those players
27%

Total votes : 15

Postby dennisokoh » Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:17 pm

You can say that again. The team is littered with players who could not really see themselves playing for the likes of Deportivo, AS Roma, Man U, Arsenal, barcelona etc. I think GH definitely has a poor talent scouting system. What is worse is that he does not seem to get the best out of players (Anelka, Fowler, Mellor, etc) who he feels if his psychology does not work on them then sell them or farm them out!
:cool:
dennisokoh

Postby Redlester » Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:30 pm

I am now so sick of the excuses and so bewildered by our team's performance that I can no longer bring myself to actually look up the premiership table to see how far down we now are - remember the days [years and years ago] when there was no need to look the table up - we automatically knew where the pool were because they were top! The only solution is the long overdue one of getting rid of GH - and I don't mean giving him soft options or moving him upstairs - I mean RID - he's had the money - he's had all the time in the world - it's just not paying off. There is only one person I think who can turn this club around and ways need to be found to bring him here.
Redlester

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion