Important message to all users of this site - Read this post

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 11, 2004 8:34 pm

Dalglish wrote:Hi guys , thanks for the feedback. Its interesting that some people rate passion on how abusive and insulting a person can get, I don't.

My post wasn't about passion but about the level of personal abuse towards players, manger and each other sometimes. I am constantly opening posts with interesting looking subjects only to read line after line of messages between TWO members who are obviously having a  disagreement, my point was why if its between the two of you don't you simply PM each other instead of boring the pants off the rest of us who want to talk abiout football and not meeting up for a fight at the Arkles, slagging each others Mums off etc etc etc ....

I suppose the REAL reason why people do isn't cos their "passionate" but because they want everyone to see how really angry they can get and IMO mistakenly believe it demonstrates how much they love the club.....??? 

Defend and objectivly reason all you like, thats what the forum is for but lets cut out the "My Dads bigger than your Dad " mentality and act like adult :D

well said Dalglish, but have you seen the size of my al fella ???[B]
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue May 11, 2004 8:38 pm

:D You crack me up at times Leon , hey how was Saturday ? I'm chuffed we won but gutted I didn't forl out the £38 now, always the way isn't, i've been to 7 Away games this season and seen them win just ONCE . I'm so unlucky if Dolly Parton had triplets i would be the one on the BOTTLE LOL :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 11, 2004 9:08 pm

there was me moaning all week over the thirty eight quid, and I would have paid twice that to watch it again. Superb, decent ground, but their fans are ******. They need a song to clap along to when the players are coming out to get them in the mood.

UP THE VILLA
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue May 11, 2004 9:12 pm

Well what do Brummies know about support, Villa's much the same , thry moan more than we do  !!!!!!! But then again if i had to live in Brum i'd moan LOL:P

My Mrs is having our first child and I was doing up the nursery cos she is due July/August. I was dreading it beinga  tight game and me hammering nails into my hands with tension and stress but in the end i put the flat packs up with a  smile on my face

:D :D

You going Saturday ? We will have to try and meet up for a beer either on Sat or early next season :)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 11, 2004 9:21 pm

Dalglish wrote:Well what do Brummies know about support, Villa's much the same , thry moan more than we do  !!!!!!! But then again if i had to live in Brum i'd moan LOL:P

My Mrs is having our first child and I was doing up the nursery cos she is due July/August. I was dreading it beinga  tight game and me hammering nails into my hands with tension and stress but in the end i put the flat packs up with a  smile on my face

:D :D

You going Saturday ? We will have to try and meet up for a beer either on Sat or early next season :)

Unless someone cuts my legs off or steals my season ticket.

We can sort something out for the preseason games, maybe have a forum meet up in the Arkles.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shankill butcher » Wed May 12, 2004 2:05 am

why dont you 2 pm each other instead of boring the pants off the rest of us who wana talk about football :D
Youll Never walk Alone
shankill butcher

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed May 12, 2004 1:01 pm

OOOOHHH Shankhill you bitch.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion