I'm an optimist. - My glass is always half full.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby greenred » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:30 pm

Im starting to believe oneill is worth waiting for.If that means gh till the end of the season then so be it.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby haps » Sun Nov 16, 2003 3:02 am

Kirkalnd in NOW.  Houllier out.  Philip Neville is the ugliest, stupidest, least talented (close your eyes and forget Biscan)man in Britain (please people, help me out, lets get a campaign started).
haps

Postby redandblue » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:46 am

I think that O'Neil would do an excellent job at Anfield. He gets average players playing at a higher level and he has turned Celtic around and moulded them into a terrific unit. Given that Celtic and Rangers play poor teams week in week out in the SPL, his achievement of getting Celtic to the UEFA Cup Final was a massive one.

However, I am not sure that he would find Anfield sufficiently attractive at the moment for him to turn his back on Celtic. He is playing in front of 68,000 fans for every home game, he is playing at the highest levels in Europe and being successful at that level. More importantly, I think that he has his eyes on the United job. I think that he'd turn the job down.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:40 pm

I've come to the conclusion that it does not matter who takes over at Liverpool Strachan or O'neill Either would be a damn sight better than Houlier.

Please leave Mr Houlier.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion