How could we lose - It's unbearable

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Tiiger » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:13 pm

Before yesterday's match, we were highly expected to win the clash because the Mancs were lacking in players and had just been beaten in derby one week ago. As a matter of fact, we did dominant the match, creating more chances. However, we lost, in the last minute of the game, by a easy header from a must-marked man. How could we lose? So painful to take the result.

IMO, the main cause of our failure was that we lost our rhythm, playing in the same manner as the Mancs and being trapped in continuous tackling, miss-passing and long-balling. No creativity and discipline at all in our offences---we were overwhelmed by the eagerness to beat the Mancs, and missed our own rhythm which helped us throught out our 12 unbeaten run.

For players' performance, obviously Cisse was our liability. His presence made us 10 men against 12 (includes the Mancs minions). I couldn't remember he dribbled past anyone, shot on the target for just once, out-paced any their defenders or kept the ball in the first touch. I can't imagine how did he manage to become the top scorer in France 3 years ago. I wish we had bought Ronaldinho with that 14m pounds.

Last reason is our beloved Rafa. He's a bit too conservative, especially in the last ten minutes, leting the Mancs running all over us. Maybe it's because that he was completely disappointed with our strikers, or just satisfied with one point away.

I think it's time for Rafa to get rid of Cisse and acquire one striker or a play-maker or a RW/RM. Forget about the 14m we spent, it's a huge mistake which we can't turn over.

Can't believe we lost yesterday. Cisse, please go home.
Those who forget the past have no future.
Tiiger

Postby Benfica » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:22 pm

After the things I read and heard from Liverpool fans about Manchester(the Mancs as you say...)after their lost in Portugal I just laughed when I knew yesterday's result :)
Benfica

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:22 pm

Oh ffs. Some people. :no

If we lose, its like the f#cking sky has fallen in..

If we win - well, we still need a goalscorer you know!!

If we sign a player - well we should have signed X player or Y player too.

If we dont sign a player - The sky falls in and Parry needs to be burnt alive.

Theres nothing wrong with criticism and people making valid points, but theres a lot of sh#te on here with certain people only posting if we lose and moaning for the sake of it.

We don't have a devine right to sign a particular player and we don't have a devine right to win every game. It's disappointing but we get on with it.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:24 pm

Benfica wrote:After the things I read and heard from Liverpool fans about Manchester(the Mancs as you say...)after their lost in Portugal I just laughed when I knew yesterday's result :)

You wont be laughing when we come to town .
66-1112520797

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:27 pm

its not unbearable. we are havign a great season. the manc games are always different. so we lost. we'll finish above them.

and the cisse thing. while he remains a player i'll remain a fan.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tiiger » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:29 pm

:p
Sorry guys, for posting too late. I just felt something painful in my head and needed to write it down. Ok, let's get on with it.
Tiiger

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:33 pm

Tiiger wrote::p
Sorry guys, for posting too late. I just felt something painful in my head and needed to write it down. Ok, let's get on with it.

About the painful head thing try taking some headache tablets.
66-1112520797

Postby Tiiger » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:40 pm

Bamaga man wrote:

oh, I just used a metaphor here, thought you knew...
Tiiger

Postby darwisigila » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:09 am

[quote]
Benfica
LFC newBie

After the things I read and heard from Liverpool fans about Manchester(the Mancs as you say...)after their lost in Portugal I just laughed when I knew yesterday's result 

You have 2 week to laugh...when we meet next month, i don think u will laugh or even smile for 2 month..
darwisigila

Postby Puddy Heskey » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:40 pm

stmichael
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Group: Forum Moderator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh ffs. Some people.

If we lose, its like the f#cking sky has fallen in..

If we win - well, we still need a goalscorer you know!!

If we sign a player - well we should have signed X player or Y player too.

If we dont sign a player - The sky falls in and Parry needs to be burnt alive.

Theres nothing wrong with criticism and people making valid points, but theres a lot of sh#te on here with certain people only posting if we lose and moaning for the sake of it.

We don't have a devine right to sign a particular player and we don't have a devine right to win every game. It's disappointing but we get on with it.

The best comments ive read in 2 years :;):
Puddy Heskey

Postby azriahmad » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:36 am

It's just 1 game in an entire season.

I have been a Reds supporter since 1975 when I was a wee boy, abd we have not been playing this well and this consistently for a bloody long time - since Graeme Souness was manager.That's how long!

We're going places now. Get over this result and move on.

YNWA.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:01 am

Tiiger wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

oh, I just used a metaphor here, thought you knew...

Serious? lol

Heres what happened when Houllier took some headache tablets...

el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:07 am

Benfica wrote:After the things I read and heard from Liverpool fans about Manchester(the Mancs as you say...)after their lost in Portugal I just laughed when I knew yesterday's result :)

F*ck you, you sunny-side-up w*nkbag.

P*ss off back to your own forum and talk about the 4th-rate sh*te in your league.

BTW - don't start - you know we'll hammer you when we meet.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion