Holluiers signings - Do we hang on to them

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:31 pm

We still have Diao and Traore who are absoutley ******. Do we offload them in january and buy better replacements cos i wanna see them leave the club cos they dont derserve to be wearin the red shirt
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:34 pm

yeh i don't like them but who do we have for cover and who would buy them ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:39 pm

the great one wrote:yeh i don't like them but who do we have for cover and who would buy them ???

Well i know Pompey dond mind paying 1mil or something for Diao him if im not mistaken and Everton don't paying 1.5 mil for Traore!!!!!!!

and rafa can decide who can replace Traore..he can buy another Josemi or something  :;):  :;):  :;):  :;):

and Diao dont need replacing we have hamann gerrard and xabi we dont really need so many CMFs and if theres problems with all 3 which i doubt, we'll call up welsh for some 1st team action
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:28 pm

Sell them, and use the money on worthy players.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:00 pm

Don't forget Biscan ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:36 pm

I wouldnt be suprised if Rafa is too keep them all for the reminder of the season while he is still in his rebuilding. Its good to see he has given them a fair crack when most of us thought they should be offloaded asap.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:47 pm

madred wrote:I wouldnt be suprised if Rafa is too keep them all for the reminder of the season while he is still in his rebuilding. Its good to see he has given them a fair crack when most of us thought they should be offloaded asap.

He didn't give Murphy, Heskey, Cheyrou, Dioufand  Vignal a crack of the whip, what makes you think he will keep the named players longer than he sees fit ?

Benitez wil do whats best for Liverpool Football Club and the writings on the wall for Biscan, Traore, Henchoz and Daio IMO.

Thast not to say I think every one of these players are not good enough for LFC. Henchoz in my opinion still has a part to play but don;'t be surprised to see them go ....soon  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:50 pm

I think in Henchoz and Murphy's cases Dalglish there have been rumours that their gobs have got the better of them?? Maybe the lads who were spared are the ones who Rafa admires on the training ground! Also Heskey wasnt sold by Rafa but probably would have been??  ???
Last edited by madred on Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:54 pm

Well in the case of Biscan he can't have seen much on the PITCH to impress him ! LMAO :laugh:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:56 pm

Well Igor impresses me Dalglish! If being in fits of laughter is impressing he's the new Maradona of it mate!! :D
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:57 pm

My mate sits next to me on the Kop and was banging on about Biscan possibly coming good. I could sense his unease at what he was saying......... Its like this mate , almost every LFC fan is willing players who have showed promise but underachieved to come good.

However, there comes a time when you have to draw a lin in the sand and say enough is enough and in biscan's case that time has come . he will be gone in January and posssibly only didn;'t go in the summer cos it would have left us mighty short of players in the middle and he can play defender as well making him expedient ...for now !
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:00 am

I know what you mean Dalglish. Always tried to defend him but cant any longer and all the others who did would have to admit it now too. With the class that we have he just doesnt belong now and will be gone during or at the end of the season most probably.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:03 am

I don't like running LFC players down but some players by their performances and track record invite criticism. I try to remain constructivly critical however and if by some freak of nature, Biscan comes good I'll eat my hat and my hair !!!! :laugh:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:28 am

I know its funny Madred but don;t you find it a bit sad when the Kop almost en masse laugh AT a Liverpol player :(  i know we were 3-0 up and in a boisterous mood but I felt kinda embarrassed for him  :blush:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1096326884 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 12:28 am

oi ???
106-1096326884

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion