112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:44 am

:p
112-1077774096

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:28 pm

you whore! :D
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:46 pm

That one wasnt half obvious though :p i knew before i logged on some1 would do that one hahaha
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:04 pm

Yeah,it sucks but a bit of fun though.:laugh:
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby siti_zaiton1982 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:22 pm

:D
siti_zaiton1982
LFC Super Member

Postby kopite » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:33 pm

You had me going for a minute you tube :laugh:
kopite

Postby anfieldadorer » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:37 pm

:angry: :angry: :angry:

:D

ot:
Gerrard interest high in Madrid

Liverpool striker Fernando Morientes has revealed how Real Madrid players have taken a keen interest in Steven Gerrard's form.

Morientes left the Bernabeu for Anfield in the January transfer window but keeps in touch with his former team-mates in Spain.

The 28-year-old, who believes Gerrard staying at the club is vital to Liverpool's future, revealed how Real's galacticos often ask about the England midfielder.

Morientes said: "I speak a great deal with my old team-mates and the interest in how the Spanish players are doing at Liverpool isn't the only thing they ask about.

"They are always asking about Gerrard and how good he is. Whenever Liverpool are on television in Spain, players and fans alike can see just how important a player he is.

"I get calls from people like Raul. He asks about Gerrard every time he telephones me or I telephone him. Like everyone else, he knows that he is a very good player and sees him every week on television."

Gerrard has been linked with a move to Madrid before and his future at Liverpool remains uncertain, with a transfer away from the club reported to hinge on whether Rafael Benitez's side qualify for next season's Champions League.

Morientes is desperate for Gerrard to remain at Anfield and believes the 24-year-old gives the Liverpool players an incentive to be successful.

"It is so vital that he stays with us," he told the official website.

"We know that if we do well, he will stay as a Liverpool player and that is what we all want.

"Gerrard is the most important player in the Liverpool side. It is difficult to imagine a Liverpool without Gerrard.

"The next season is vitally important to us and we need Steven to be here. All of the players at Anfield want to do well, not just for themselves but because they know a successful Liverpool team will help ensure that Gerrard stays with the club. If we do well, he stays."

Centre-back Sami Hyypia wants the Liverpool squad to 'pull together' to snatch fourth place - and with it qualification for the Champions League - from rivals Everton.

The 31-year-old Finland international added: "Our experience can help us, but if you are not doing things as a team then experience counts for nothing. It is about pulling together as a team at this stage.

"Yes, we've been here before and know what it takes to get there. I'm quite confident that we'll do it but then Everton have had a great season so far but we are much closer to them now and we will see where we are come May 15."
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:15 pm

I heard this morning that Gerrard had signed for Manure.... :p  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:48 pm

I heard the Pope died, refused to believe it till i saw that cnn was reporting it, the old man's still hangin on though
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:08 pm

L-type wrote:I heard the Pope died, refused to believe it till i saw that cnn was reporting it, the old man's still hangin on though

why is this big news for you? Catholic?
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:36 pm

John Paul II has been the pope since 1978 (?) such a long time, should replace him as pope since he is so old and don't need to wait untul he passes away.

Anyway, I am not a Catholic and it is not really news to me. Liverpool is news.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion