End of Season clearout

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:01 pm

see how can you not live without seen our players post stuff like this during the game lol[/quote]

Just go and read Barton and that sums up Twitter

It's social media that has allowed idiots and ***** a voice to be heard by the masses[/quote]

dont get me wrong i do see your view.

but you can not get away from the fact that twitter will give you the words from the person you are talking about,
yes sports media are all over it but you must pick the right ones to read, know who to trust.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:03 pm

friendlyguy33 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:36 pm wrote:Why would we sell Coates? What has he done wrong all season? Is this a joke thread?

Ian Rush said he was a home sick, thats all i based that on.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue May 08, 2012 11:05 pm

lakes10 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:01 pm wrote:see how can you not live without seen our players post stuff like this during the game lol

It's social media that has allowed idiots and ***** a voice to be heard by the masses[/quote]

but you can not get away from the fact that twitter will give you the words from the person you are talking about,
yes sports media are all over it but you must pick the right ones to read, know who to trust.[/quote]

It's media - there is no one to trust.
Benny The Noon

Postby Greavesie » Tue May 08, 2012 11:12 pm

thread's took a nice direction early on  :D

14 seems a bit steep like. I've no idea about the summer tbh. The squad is ok just horribly unbalanced. The whole midfield needs gutted for a start but who we can realistically get in is another issue entirely
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:14 pm

Benny The Noon » Tue May 08, 2012 11:05 pm wrote:
lakes10 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:01 pm wrote:see how can you not live without seen our players post stuff like this during the game lol

It's social media that has allowed idiots and ***** a voice to be heard by the masses

yes sports media are all over it but you must pick the right ones to read, know who to trust.[/quote]

It's media - there is no one to trust.[/quote]

mate but its not, its from the players, its from the manager, from the agents, its where the media get their news from now aswel, but they then put their own spin on it.

just like adam has posted that he going to be in the preseason team, from that you can tell he thinks he is staying
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue May 08, 2012 11:15 pm

God help you lakes but Christ you believe some ***** and I still struggle to remember any inside info from you that has ever become a truth
Benny The Noon

Postby mart » Tue May 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Benny The Noon » Tue May 08, 2012 9:58 pm wrote:It's social media that has allowed idiots and ***** a voice to be heard by the masses

Kinda funny when you say this on a forum like this one.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Greavesie » Tue May 08, 2012 11:12 pm wrote:thread's took a nice direction early on  :D

14 seems a bit steep like. I've no idea about the summer tbh. The squad is ok just horribly unbalanced. The whole midfield needs gutted for a start but who we can realistically get in is another issue entirely

not steep wehen you start to look at the 2nd team and the players on loan that would like to move on.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Benny The Noon » Tue May 08, 2012 11:15 pm wrote:God help you lakes but Christ you believe some ***** and I still struggle to remember any inside info from you that has ever become a truth

benny mate, i gave every member on here to get to know me outside the forum, only a few took me up on that, I have nothing to hide about myself.

I take a lots of thing with a very big lump of salt as a deal with very real and bad thing in real life
i have no need to make myself seem better than anyover member on this forum and never have done, yoy may have never liked anything i posted but all i have ever posted it the information that i was given at the time, things like a G&H TURNING their backs on a deal to sell the club with the paperwork right in front of them and pen in hand.

If you ever wish to get to know me better then just ask, would even meet up and buy you a drink.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue May 08, 2012 11:34 pm

D___C » Tue May 08, 2012 9:18 pm wrote:Don't know how much longer we can persist with Downing. Very brittle mentality.

Spearing, Adam, are easy ones to offload... absolutely imperative we bring in a top top central midfielder. A passer.

:laugh:
Havent you forgot someone?
:laugh: :laugh: 
Fu'ckin whopper you babes
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Thommo's perm

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:38 pm

here you go benny
from  the guy himself, no media spin

Raheem Sterling‏@SterlingRaheem

What a great atmosphere in annfield, just missed the 1st goal look forward to the new season YNWA here to stay

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed May 09, 2012 12:08 am

mart » Tue May 08, 2012 10:18 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Tue May 08, 2012 9:58 pm wrote:It's social media that has allowed idiots and ***** a voice to be heard by the masses

“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed May 09, 2012 12:19 am

7_Kewell » Wed May 09, 2012 12:08 am wrote:
mart » Tue May 08, 2012 10:18 pm wrote:

:laugh:  Out of interest there is a poster on the LFC.TV forum called Benny the Noons Ghost, that wouldn't be you Benny by any chance would it?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed May 09, 2012 1:53 am

1. Jones
2. Johnson
3. Enrique
5. Agger
6. Aurelio (gone)
7. Suarez
8. Gerrard
9. Carroll
11. Maxi (gone)
14. Henderson
16. Coates
18. Kuyt (gone)
19. Downing (wouldnt turn down a decent offer)
20. Spearing (gone)
21. Lucas
22. D Wilson (if he's not brought back and used then gone)
23. Carragher (give him a coaching role as he cant start ahead of coates)
25. Reina
26. Adam (wouldnt turn down a decent offer)
30. Suso
31. Sterling
32. Doni
33. Shelvey
34. Kelly
35. Coady
36. Eccleston
37. Skrtel
38. Flanagan
39. Bellamy (if we have to keep an old boy it would be him)
42. Gulacsi
47. Wisdom
49. Robinson
- Amoo
- Aquilani (id keep him but i think all bridges are burned with him and the club)
- J Cole (cmon arry we know you want him so make us an offer)
- Darby
- Pacheco(not sure)

a lot of them are young and i dont know much about them so cant comment.if fsg can provide 30-40mil on top of what we get for some of that lot then i cant see why we couldnt add real quality in a few positions.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Wed May 09, 2012 2:44 am

lakes10 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:36 pm wrote:
ethanr » Tue May 08, 2012 10:28 pm wrote:1. Jones
6. Aurelio
11. Maxi 
18. Kuyt
22. D Wilson
32. Doni
36. Eccleston
42. Gulacsi
- Aquilani
- J Cole
- Darby

That's who I think are most likely to go, tho obviously not all 3 keepers in there. Either one of Jones or Doni will stay.  Probably Jones to stay of the two.

Doni  might go but theres talk of us keeping 4 keepers next season due to what happend this year, we are looking at a new un named keeper who is meant to be a great young find.

So we experience some sort of bizarre, Twilight Zone, once-in-a-million convergence of cosmic craziness in which we are forced to play our third-choice keeper in a cup semi-final (and, yet, still win!  :buttrock ) and somehow that is meant to have inspired someone (who?  Kenny?  John Henry?  The tea lady?) to decide we need to have four keepers kicking around Melwood next season...just in case it happens all over again (only worse, because we somehow found our first three keepers on a red this time)?  :Oo:

You do beggar belief sometimes Lakes.   :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion