Dudek or kirkland?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JC_81 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:34 pm

rinoayuna wrote:
john craig wrote:I'd get rid of kirkland, far too many injuries.  Even despite that, he's not even that good a keeper, poor reflexes and prone to the odd blunder himself.  At least loan him out if we can't find a buyer

so what you are saying is that keepers must never make mistakes.

Obviously you can't read then, or maybe you're just thick :D
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:48 pm

LFC1892 wrote:kirkland might be away to the likes of celtic or WBA

:laugh:

Like the way those two are bracketed together , i.e. one of scotlands "giants" and one of englands relegation strugglers. If I was Kirkland I'd go for West Brom ,at least you get to play against some real opposition.
:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:18 pm

rinoayuna wrote:
john craig wrote:I'd get rid of kirkland, far too many injuries.  Even despite that, he's not even that good a keeper, poor reflexes and prone to the odd blunder himself.  At least loan him out if we can't find a buyer

so what you are saying is that keepers must never make mistakes. even the great Dane (Schmeichel) made the occassional blunder sometimes. also, i feel that we should loan him out and not sell him. we dont know what he can do for us because of his injuries but even so i feel we shud give him a chance to prove himself first. just the one season on loan and if things dun work out, sell him.

The key word when you talk of Schmeicel was 'OCCASIONAL', with Dudek it WAS NOT 'occasional'......Nuff said.
76-1115222408

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion