Drummerphil tributes & rememberance - Leave your respects he

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby crazyhorse » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:12 pm

I am in complete shock..

Good luck up there Phil, I am sure there is a Kop in heaven. Karen i am so sorry for your loss but then again, we all had the benefit of having some contact with the man which was an honour for all of us but for you the loss must seem too massive to even contemplate - I and a lot of others will be praying for you.

Selfish git - God always picks the best flowers first.... and Phil is certainly one of the best.

YNWA
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GunGod » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:13 am

May God Be With You.

You'll Never Walk Alone.
GunGod

Postby coddy » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:52 pm

zarababe wrote:
Phil will always be a part of this forum, admired and inspirational to many, epitomising why sometimes those who suffer with illness, display an inner strength to face the challenges..

The place will never be the same .. it has changed already..

Hear, Hear.

Lest We Forget.
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:00 pm

Very sorry to hear of this terrible loss. My thoughts are with his family at this time. We've lost a very important member of this board and he will be badly missed. R.I.P mate and you'll never walk alone.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Red Tom » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:52 am

I hardly ever post anymore, but I was moved to do so when I saw this.  A tragic loss - and my thoughts are with your family.  They will never walk alone.

Tom
Red Red Tom

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:29 am

No words can take away the anguish and sadness  of losing one so dear, but time will lessen the pain and then all that remains will be the memory of the light he brought into your lives ,my sincere condolences to Karen and family . RIP PHIL YNWA
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:31 am

Just cheered myself up a bit by reading thru (again) Phils wonderfully named "Welsh Wizards world of W'ank"

this bit in particular cracked me up

"I see your back in full flight again,so which cleaning lady,bin man or general t0sser looking for 10p towards a cup of tea walking around  outside melwood is your contact this summer.
or have you bagged Stan the knows feck all man who can be found with his dick out in shower cubicle 3 waiting for his latest ounce of welsh wizzards woeful mixture of wankiness and promised turd. "

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Walk on Phil, gone but never forgotten .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:31 am

woof woof ! wrote:Just cheered myself up a bit by reading thru (again) Phils wonderfully named "Welsh Wizards world of W'ank"

this bit in particular cracked me up

"I see your back in full flight again,so which cleaning lady,bin man or general t0sser looking for 10p towards a cup of tea walking around  outside melwood is your contact this summer.
or have you bagged Stan the knows feck all man who can be found with his dick out in shower cubicle 3 waiting for his latest ounce of welsh wizzards woeful mixture of wankiness and promised turd. "

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  Walk on Phil, gone but never forgotten .

Classic! :laugh:
66-1120597113

Postby Red_lass » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:32 pm

My heart felt condolences to Karen and her kids.
I'm new here but i lurke alot. I've always admired his strength
and character. It never hurt that he had a sense of humor too.
Phil epitomised what every fan should be and strive to be.
I sure do... I've been a fan for a long time, i know the past glories
but i still wanna learn more about the club and the people.

So to the rest of the forumers,i hope you will guide me.

YNWA
Red_lass
Red_lass

Postby mrsDrummerphil » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:30 am

Really don't know what to say, I fill up each time I try. But  have to let you know it has been such a great comfort to know that my lovely husband had you wonderful people for friends giving geniune care and support. It is a great honour to have been part of this forum and I know you will all miss him so much.  His wish was for 'Some true red blood' at his funeral and it would be a great honour to meet some of you and celebrate the life of a truly one of a kind guy. Sorry carn't say much more at the moment but I keep been told it doesn't hurt to cry but why does my heart feel torn apart and my soul gone. Phil was my rock and now I feel so alone but when I read your posts you give me strength to battle on in this cruel world that has no compassion or reason.

Goodbye my love but here your light will continue to shine. xxx
mrsDrummerphil

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:39 am

mrsDrummerphil wrote:Really don't know what to say, I fill up each time I try. But  have to let you know it has been such a great comfort to know that my lovely husband had you wonderful people for friends giving geniune care and support. It is a great honour to have been part of this forum and I know you will all miss him so much.  His wish was for 'Some true red blood' at his funeral and it would be a great honour to meet some of you and celebrate the life of a truly one of a kind guy. Sorry carn't say much more at the moment but I keep been told it doesn't hurt to cry but why does my heart feel torn apart and my soul gone. Phil was my rock and now I feel so alone but when I read your posts you give me strength to battle on in this cruel world that has no compassion or reason.

Mrs Drummerphil I cant even imagine the pain and  suffering your going through, I feel for you I really do. Look if you do feel so alone right now, hang around this forum for a few days or so. I'm sure you can talk (type  :D ) to people and air your thoughts, we're here for you.

Phil's memory will burn bright around here forever, and I hope you can take comfort in that.

:)
66-1112520797

Postby laza » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:02 am

My belated Sympathies Karen as I dont visit here much now.
Its a terrible disease which also took my father so I can certainly understand what your going through.

There arent any words written that can truly console you at time like now.
Though remember while Phil is now gone to a better place, you will always have those great memories to last you forever

YNWA

Loz

Wanderer who can still see the Sun
Greet the homeland which we loved more then life itself

Fair weather and good seas Phil
Last edited by laza on Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:23 am

mrsDrummerphil wrote:Really don't know what to say, I fill up each time I try. But  have to let you know it has been such a great comfort to know that my lovely husband had you wonderful people for friends giving geniune care and support. It is a great honour to have been part of this forum and I know you will all miss him so much.  His wish was for 'Some true red blood' at his funeral and it would be a great honour to meet some of you and celebrate the life of a truly one of a kind guy. Sorry carn't say much more at the moment but I keep been told it doesn't hurt to cry but why does my heart feel torn apart and my soul gone. Phil was my rock and now I feel so alone but when I read your posts you give me strength to battle on in this cruel world that has no compassion or reason.

:down:

karen just do what feels right for you, if you want to cry then cry, if you want to hold it in then hold it in, nobody can tell you what to do. you have to do what feels right for you.

i really hope some forum members can attend the funeral, I sadly will not be able to as i live in Thailand but it would be great if some turn up to show how highly phil was thought of on here.

karen i cant even imagine what you are going through, i dont know if its easier when its expected or whether that makes it harder, i hope you have family and friends around you to help with your pain and also to organise everything
112-1077774096

Postby clik » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:42 am

R.I.P. Drummerphil
Y.N.W.A
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:10 pm

Youre always welcome to come here and discuss your memories of Phil with us.  He was one of the cornerstones of our forum and none of us will forget his sharp wit and great personality and I hope part of phil will always be with us here.

Phil was one of the first people to welcome me to this forum when I joined (over 2 years ago :oh:) and we use to chat online a couple of times a week. 

If Phil was here now, Im sure he would be modest about the amount of people who have felt touched by his illness.  Fact is, people from all over the world would post (sometimes just once) to say how much they admired him.  But Phil was never the type of guy to let stuff like that go to his head and that shows just what sort of quality person he was.  I ll miss him.

If you ever feel up to it Karen, perhaps you could post a couple of pictures of Phil before his illness?  Maybe even of him with one of his bands?  Would be great to see just how much a drummer phil was
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion