Double deal imminent in january - Exclusive

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby desperado0831 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:14 am

then chelsea will become unrealistic, because you will see one of Vicente and Joaquin at Stamford Bridge at January or next season. :;):
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby Shankly turns in his grave » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:59 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
Shankly turns in his grave wrote:I wouldn't get over excited about simao sabrosa if I was you, if we do sign him. I watched him for Benfica against man Utd, ok he scored a free kick, but I was not overly impressed.

He's not that good,

How can you judge a player on one game you silly tw@t?

Hey dudes, i think you got me mixed up with some other Bro.
I come from the hood in Downtown kingston.

Now as far as Samoa goes, he looks like another Garcia, about 4ft 2. so hes gonna struggle in the premiership as it may be too physical for him.

Jaoquin will be off to stamford bridge if he is half decent as chelsea will surely beat us to sign him.
Shankly turns in his grave

Postby xd3vilx » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:03 pm

Shankly turns in his grave wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
Shankly turns in his grave wrote:I wouldn't get over excited about simao sabrosa if I was you, if we do sign him. I watched him for Benfica against man Utd, ok he scored a free kick, but I was not overly impressed.

He's not that good,

Now as far as Samoa goes, he looks like another Garcia, about 4ft 2. so hes gonna struggle in the premiership as it may be too physical for him.

Jaoquin will be off to stamford bridge if he is half decent as chelsea will surely beat us to sign him.

Chelsea Chairman: Hi...i am interested in Joaquin...so name your price...
Betis Chairman: 40 Million...
Chelsea Chairman: i though it buyout clause is about 15-30 million...but o well...u got the deal...

Moral of the story...Chelsea will get all the player they want no matter u r hu...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:10 pm

Shankly turns in his grave wrote:Now as far as Samoa goes

I think you'll find it's SIMAO. Samoa is a country in the south pacific.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:20 pm

If we get Sabrosa instead of Joaquin I'll be gutted, the man is top class and practically begging to join us :(
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:19 pm

LANDO IN CAPITAL LETTERS FULL STOP. YOU ARE SUCH A FECKING WASTE OF SPACE, GET A LIFE IF YOUR GRAMMER IS SO MINT GO AND GET A JOB IN THE SCHOOL OF TEACHING! YOU DO MY NUT IN YOU FECKING STUPID LITTLE CHILD. NOW FECK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:23 pm

Shankly turns in his grave wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:

He's not that good,

P1ss off Hustler. You're one sad pathetic w@nker.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Shankly turns in his grave » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:01 am

LFC #1 wrote:
Shankly turns in his grave wrote:Now as far as Samoa goes

I think you'll find it's SIMAO. Samoa is a country in the south pacific.  :D

Yes and your point is?

you could have been doing something more worthwhile LFC1, like readng your playboy mags, the ones hidden under your bed that your mum nearly finds, and to****g off, rather than type the uselsss dross you just did.

WHat point did it prove?

Simao or what ever the geeks name is, he aint never coiming to anfield., hes a flop in waiting. Not the sloution, and not GOOD ENOUGH,
:D
Shankly turns in his grave

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:47 am

welsh wizzard wrote:LANDO IN CAPITAL LETTERS FULL STOP. YOU ARE SUCH A FECKING WASTE OF SPACE, GET A LIFE IF YOUR GRAMMER IS SO MINT GO AND GET A JOB IN THE SCHOOL OF TEACHING! YOU DO MY NUT IN YOU FECKING STUPID LITTLE CHILD. NOW FECK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tut tut! I have worked in "A SCHOOL OF TEACHING" as you put it. I taught English in a further education college for a while, but found it dull due to imbeciles like you.
It's not my fault I "do your nut in". I cannot be blamed for the fact that you have the IQ of a bum-bag, and the general knowledge of a tambourine. I've made my peace with Red37, but I see that no amount of intellegent converse will work with you. So just to get the message through to a chap with the charm of a used tampon;

Eat sh*t and die, you pathetic scrotal pustule.

Teehee!
:rasp  :talktothehand

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:41 am

i saw chelsea game last night just to see joaquin. no doubt that he's a class but his game is more robust if compared to figo, robben or shaun rp. he can beat people but tend to over do it with his step over dan side step...but i love to see him at anfield. we are going to be lot more fearsome down the wing. if we can get him, rafa will make him a better player i guess. right now he seem to be given instruction to carry the ball till touchline and not to cross it when it right to do so.

Betis played better last night than how they played us at first half last meeting between us....they just unlucky not found the goal when they pinned chelsea at their on half..and we knew that chelsea is very good at punish any side that making mistake.

Until chelshite game last night, any team facing chelshite will chasing the game and that make their task more easy. we can play like chelshite when we had a right wide players and i think we can get him sooner or later.
darwisigila

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:01 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
welsh wizzard wrote:LANDO IN CAPITAL LETTERS FULL STOP. YOU ARE SUCH A FECKING WASTE OF SPACE, GET A LIFE IF YOUR GRAMMER IS SO MINT GO AND GET A JOB IN THE SCHOOL OF TEACHING! YOU DO MY NUT IN YOU FECKING STUPID LITTLE CHILD. NOW FECK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tut tut! I have worked in "A SCHOOL OF TEACHING" as you put it. I taught English in a further education college for a while, but found it dull due to imbeciles like you.
It's not my fault I "do your nut in". I cannot be blamed for the fact that you have the IQ of a bum-bag, and the general knowledge of a tambourine. I've made my peace with Red37, but I see that no amount of intellegent converse will work with you. So just to get the message through to a chap with the charm of a used tampon;

Eat sh*t and die, you pathetic scrotal pustule.

Teehee!
:rasp  :talktothehand

:laugh: Lando your a comedy genious, FFS tambourines and bum bags :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:13 am

very good lando you have some real talent there. So what you doing for a living now? :veryangry  :veryangry

no not angry, hat off to you. I hope you take my appology offer, Didn't mean to insult you and once again i'm sorry mate.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:17 am

we just signed an agreement to bring mark gonzalez to anfield on permenant basis. i can't wait to see how good he is coz rafa had tracked him quite long. maybe next jan or next summer he can play coz he will get his european pasport next year.
darwisigila

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:22 am

We signed Mark Gonzales on a long term contract. It's official on liverpoolfc.tv
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:47 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:no not angry, hat off to you. I hope you take my appology offer, Didn't mean to insult you and once again i'm sorry mate.

Apology accepted, WW. (Whether you were being sarcastic or not!)  :eyebrow  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion