Dont like this chelsea tv rumor - Steven gerrard

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:28 pm

i have just got back from my brother in laws and he is a  chelsea nut and has chelsea tv .
on it they are saying that Gerrard told chelsea when he did not go to them that if liverpool are not still in with a chance in the champion league and premiership at xmas he would star talks with them
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:30 pm

Jose Mourinho stated that he will not buy players in January.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:53 pm

??? but he has also said that he will be bring in Toldo Francesco INTER MILAN 's goalkeeper to chelsea by the end of jan
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:56 pm

I dont think he would go to chelsea if he was going to go he would have in June. I can see him going arsenal or barca if he was going to go anywhere or even madrid at least he wont be on the bench there.
but i hope hes staying put.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:57 pm

NOOOOOOOOO  not arsenal  thas almost as bad as going to man u
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:11 pm

Well not really, there isn't a club out there not even Arsenal, that I hate more than Manchester United.

I don't think Gerrard would move to Chelsea when he already said no.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby madred » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:35 pm

Dont be to suprised if the opportunity comes again for Stevie to make the switch to Chelsea. If he wants to leave Anfield they will be back in with the biggest offer on the table. He will stay with us if we our headed in the right direction though but that has to be sooner rather than later i reckon.
Last edited by madred on Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:56 pm

madred wrote:Dont be to suprised if the opportunity comes again for Stevie to make the switch to Chelsea. If he wants to leave Anfield they will be back in with the biggest offer on the table. He will stay with us if we our headed in the right direction though but that has to be sooner rather than later i reckon.

Agreed..

there are lots of rumours about.. Gerrard is committed for now and Benitez is bringing the right type of players in..

The whole world and It's wife are linked with Chelsea !
:glare:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:59 pm

I agree we have to improve quickly to hold onto Gerrard. I honestly cannot see him sticking it out too long. Hes already had one foot in another camp and I think he is single minded enough to go for it again.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby akumaface » Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:48 pm

I think Gerrard will honor his word and give one year for Rafa to restructure the team. Rafa knows where our flaws are and will remedy them when the opportunities come. Rafa currently has his hands tied from the mess left over from GH. Gerrard should understand that and I would be disappointed if he doesn't. That makes me feel that Gerrard would stay until the end of next year. Hopefully he would stay for good.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby Paul C » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:22 am

I think the main thing with Stevie is that he see's quality signings coming in and the squad being strengthend which is what Rafa did in the summer, now we have CL football their should be a few more £'s for Rafa to bring players in Jan, Stevie can't expect miricles to happen in 6 months of Rafa being at Anfield as he didn't inherite some bad players and the squad still looks weak :(
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:31 am

Everything on Chelsea/Man UTD tv=rubbish.

I mean, a fans tv channel is hardly impartial is it?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby mynameisred » Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:57 am

He will not go to Chelsea or the scum. If he goes anywhere it would be the A.rse in my opinion. That will only be after another contract with us and after they have moved into their new stadium and that is also dependent on Liverpool remaining stagnent.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion