Dont buy the sun - An idiots guide

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Liverpool_In_My_Blood » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:44 am

Good 'God' Growler wrote:An apology from that lot - It would count for nothing and would be purely based on greed i.e more sales than any genuine remorse - Just how low can u get! :angry:

SPOT ON. I didn't lose a family member but I sure as hell lost 96 friends and I wouldn't want an apology off those scummy c***s. If they were to apologize it would of taken them 17 years to do so. So they can stuff their apology, paper and readers uo their :censored:. I feel hurt writing about it because it brings the images off the telly back to the front of mind. My thoughts are always with them but not as vividly as they are when I write about that paper.
people say laughing is the best remody for illness and that is why Evertonians never get sick
Liverpool_In_My_Blood

Postby scouser 'til I die » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:49 pm

Other shocking news i have just found out is that not only did the s*n av a go at the 96 but FHM also did. BOYCOT F*M DIRTY DIABOLICAL :censored:

heres the evidence

my condolences to the 96
Last edited by scouser 'til I die on Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby RichardLFC1 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:55 pm

I have just finished my Media Coursework in english comparing Papers and had to read about the hillsborough tradgedy according to the s*n and think its disgusting how they use so much bias in there papers to stick up for police and or to get there papers more read but the boycott was great and it showed the sun that instead of getting more readers it lost readers and i think its great that the boycott is still going on

:bowdown

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:57 pm

Can i just say that billy 5 times or whatever made a good point that its not just liverpool who should boyott the sun. it should be every football fan, well it should be every human being.

justice for the 96
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:54 pm

scouser 'til I die wrote:Other shocking news i have just found out is that not only did the s*n av a go at the 96 but FHM also did. BOYCOT F*M DIRTY DIABOLICAL :censored:

heres the evidence

my condolences to the 96

yeah mate that was in FHM australia which i had actually bought in malaysia and i drafted and email to the editor straight away.

it appears he wasnt aware of the strong feelings involved and appologised straight away, i think he was also sacked and FHM paid money to the hillsborough justice campaign if i remember rightly.

i dont think we can put it in the same bracket as that comic the s*n to be fair, what was shown in FHM was of course bad but it was shown with ignorance of what actually happened.
112-1077774096

Postby onizukaeikichi » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:14 pm

screw that paper
onizukaeikichi

Postby Liverpool_In_My_Blood » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:35 am

greenred wrote:Well done Leon.I remember their headline very well and it just rubbed salt into the wounds of Hillsborough.Im not from Liverpool,but it felt like they had given me a massive kick in the ball.s.I cant begin to understand how scousers felt.

I dont expect them to say "we lied" on the front page,but "we are sorry" would possibly heal some of the wounds.

Sorry mate, but your talking through your ar.se. An apology wouldn't heal any wounds. It would rub it in more, because they would get on every telly show and every other paper, with the headlines "we're sorry" when they obviously aren't. If they said sorry it would just be so they could sell more papers and expect every Liverpool fan to buy it and read the story. So I don't want an apology because it wouldn't replace the things they said or the friends we lost.
people say laughing is the best remody for illness and that is why Evertonians never get sick
Liverpool_In_My_Blood

Postby Billy_5_Times » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:28 am

We know what they said was a pack of lies. They know what they said was a pack of lies. So as far as anyone who still buys that paper, you can go and fuk off for alls I care, because it shouldn't be just Liverpool fans or just Scousers who should feel hurt it should be anyone who saw those images from Hillsborough on the 15.4.89. and any human being who read the headlines from that paper, and if those humans have a soul then believe me they will feel hurt. It sickens me to even think of what those so called journalists were thinking when writing those lies. And still 17 years on an apology is too much for them. So I couldn't care anymore, as long as I know the boycott is still going on I will be happy.

R.I.P the 96. Our thoughts are forever with you.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby Dundalk » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:18 am

Billy_5_Times wrote:We know what they said was a pack of lies. They know what they said was a pack of lies. So as far as anyone who still buys that paper, you can go and fuk off for alls I care, because it shouldn't be just Liverpool fans or just Scousers who should feel hurt it should be anyone who saw those images from Hillsborough on the 15.4.89. and any human being who read the headlines from that paper, and if those humans have a soul then believe me they will feel hurt. It sickens me to even think of what those so called journalists were thinking when writing those lies. And still 17 years on an apology is too much for them. So I couldn't care anymore, as long as I know the boycott is still going on I will be happy.

God man, fair play
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Billy_5_Times » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:29 am

dawson99 wrote:Can i just say that billy 5 times or whatever made a good point that its not just liverpool who should boyott the sun. it should be every football fan, well it should be every human being.

justice for the 96

Nice one Dawson.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby Billy_5_Times » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:30 am

Dundalk wrote:
Billy_5_Times wrote:We know what they said was a pack of lies. They know what they said was a pack of lies. So as far as anyone who still buys that paper, you can go and fuk off for alls I care, because it shouldn't be just Liverpool fans or just Scousers who should feel hurt it should be anyone who saw those images from Hillsborough on the 15.4.89. and any human being who read the headlines from that paper, and if those humans have a soul then believe me they will feel hurt. It sickens me to even think of what those so called journalists were thinking when writing those lies. And still 17 years on an apology is too much for them. So I couldn't care anymore, as long as I know the boycott is still going on I will be happy.

God man, fair play

Thanks Dundalk.
Billy_5_Times

Postby greenred » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:59 am

Any chance Supersub,Johnny or Mike could wipe out the last couple of pages of this thread?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:33 pm

greenred wrote:Any chance Supersub,Johnny or Mike could wipe out the last couple of pages of this thread?

sorted
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jkop » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:27 pm

Fair one Leon.
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:14 pm

Why were pages wiped off?

Anyway, I saw Rooney gave an interview to NOTW or the Sun, can't remember. Has he stopped being from Liverpool? as mentioned earlier, even if I wasn't an LFC supporter I'd have the same view of them. Rooney is a disgrace.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion