Scouse Louse

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:22 pm

Scouse Louse wrote:It has the best sports pages and page 3 is also good :D

are you on a wind up?  ???
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby scouser 'til I die » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:56 pm

im sorry if this causes as much damage as it has to me, but i feel it needs to be shown. the first time i seen the disgraceful footage of this vile excuse of a "joke" my heart turned to ice, it was horrifying, especially the laffs that followed after it made me so shocked i was speachless. here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh041XZWTRw

disgraceful :( :angry:

JFT96 YNWA

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby scouser 'til I die » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:17 pm

to make it clear the footage ive displayed, Jon Stewart, presenter of a show on comedy central, confuses Hillsborough with soccer fans "rioting" and the show shudda been axed from that horrific footage. But then again, they are american n r so duckin idiot its unbelieveable, but nevertheless it is a disgrace. The laffs dat followed it was a stab in ones heart, and just imagin if der was a uk show that showed footage of 9/11 as faulty foundation from a shít head building company and all of us laffing at it, it would never have been allowed to air and that shouldnt have either. disgraceful :angry:

You'll Never Walk Alone
scouser 'til I die

Postby dawson99 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:24 pm

jon stewart does the same thing with the world trade centre, famine, the haulocaust, but his message is usually sincere and a mocking of the americans knowledge.

He would never say that it was like rioting unless he was really trying to proove a point that someone else said it was like rioting and he was taking the mickey out of them, not what happened at hillsborough.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:48 pm

Here's what the S*n is good at...

http://image.holymolymailout.co.uk/1526553963742.jpg

...printing B@LL@X!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tez-lfc-4life » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:48 pm

i think its sick the way people can take a disaster like this and turn it into a money making scandal its sickand imoral.:(
tez-lfc-4life

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:44 pm

I dont buy it but it sells bigtime....why?
People need to read bullsh.it to escape the reality of life....its a fantasy paper like the star and easy reading on tea breaks up and down the country...Reality is people love it like Fwank!

I dont buy it but plenty do in my work thats their choice...a choice a step closer to hell in my mind!

Its a democratic society,if people wanna read that dirt....so be it!
66-1120597113

Postby kop11 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:25 pm

just simple = dont by the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :veryangry
'i was made for liverpool and liverpool was made for me'

kop11

Postby Red Hot Mama » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:08 am

I live in the Chorley area and a few places I go such as dentist, chippy, library etc have copies of the s*n,  I won't even pick it up let alone read it!  Wish it would go out of business.
Red Hot Mama

Postby penzance-on-the-kop » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:43 pm

every copy of the s*n should be burnt
ImageImage
penzance-on-the-kop

Postby scouser101 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:14 pm

Hello Reds,

I am a Everton fan born and bred, and just infiltrated this board to let you know that no matter what resentments exist between us, we still stand united over the subject of Hillsborough.

http://bluekipper.net/everton_forum/viewtopic.php?t=12149

People like this should be held accountable for their words and actions.

Kelvin MacKenzie is nothing but a worm, wriggling one way, then the other, then finally revealing his true colours.

I remember putting flowers and an EFC scarf down at Anfield after 15th April 1989 and it still stays with me today the feeling of horror at such a tragedy.

I have heard people say that there is the tiniest bit of truth in the fact that too many people turned up and tried to get in, but as someone in the thread that link leads to says that it used to happen at loads of matches at the time. The Police were employed to deal with such situations and failed the football fans that day.

Now, to add insult to injury, we have people like this rat bringing it all back up.

Again, we all Unite on this subject.

That is all. Mods, you can ban me now.
scouser101

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:50 pm

Welcome, Scouser 101, thanks for that.  :)

As for being banned, you won't be, you haven't done anything wrong, you are most welcome to stay here and post.
67-1161385641

Postby crossy11 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:16 pm

I've never bought the rubbish paper
crossy11

Postby peterc1992 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:04 am

scouser101 wrote:Hello Reds,

I am a Everton fan born and bred, and just infiltrated this board to let you know that no matter what resentments exist between us, we still stand united over the subject of Hillsborough.

http://bluekipper.net/everton_forum/viewtopic.php?t=12149

People like this should be held accountable for their words and actions.

Kelvin MacKenzie is nothing but a worm, wriggling one way, then the other, then finally revealing his true colours.

I remember putting flowers and an EFC scarf down at Anfield after 15th April 1989 and it still stays with me today the feeling of horror at such a tragedy.

I have heard people say that there is the tiniest bit of truth in the fact that too many people turned up and tried to get in, but as someone in the thread that link leads to says that it used to happen at loads of matches at the time. The Police were employed to deal with such situations and failed the football fans that day.

Now, to add insult to injury, we have people like this rat bringing it all back up.

Again, we all Unite on this subject.

That is all. Mods, you can ban me now.

fair play to you
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion