Prove the idiots wrong - The journey

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby big al » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:55 pm

have heard some cr#p on this as have many of you but I find it incredulous that fans should blame other fans for Liverpool's poor form.  In order to be objective however I am going on an internet journey to see What other fans think of us.  I've decide to place polls on other fan sites to see where we come in their view.  Now obviously we won;t come top of any of them but its how we fair after that, that's where the truth will lie.  Sould'nt take long Give me a week. I'll give regular updates. of course your all free to join me.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby big al » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:03 pm

Tried Newcastle first their site has been closed down, don't know why but thats a good start.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby steppenwolf » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:13 pm

big al wrote:Tried Newcastle first their site has been closed down, don't know why but thats a good start.

HAHAHAHA
THIS IS ANFIELD
steppenwolf

Postby supersub » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:19 pm

I think their site was closed down after the roasting scandal and players being named.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby big al » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:54 pm

Tell you something else Supersub the majority of other clubs sites are cr#p.  This is the bestI'Ve seen so far!
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:25 am

I not a big fan of the official Liverpool site,it's too clicky and there seems to be no cohesion with the posts.It's so erratic you miss a day and the subject is lost and buried under a mound of non-sensical drivel.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby gaz31 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:42 am

I THINK NUFC'S SITE HAS BEEN RENAMED , ITS SOMETHING LIKE MAGPIES HOT TALK ,CANT REMEMBER OFFHAND BUT MY MATE KNOWS (I WILL FIND OUT 4 U )....
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby sangy » Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:09 am

Ey good idea Big Al m8
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby big al » Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:22 pm

Listen I tried my best to suss out the other sites but honestly they are either absolute keek or they are full of morons.  I gave up and promise to no longer go in search of the wizard of OZ just like Dorothy I'd rather just click and be home.  She clicked her heels I'll click my mouse.:laugh:
big al
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion