Whats with all the idiots all of a sudden?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JBG » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:04 pm

I doubt the alleged comment that Houllier supposedly made about Benitez getting the sack as Houllier met Benitez by chance at the European Championships and apparently was extremely decent and courteous to the Spaniard.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby kindaconfuzed » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:36 pm

Guys

Yu oldies sound like someone has taken yer favorite seat in the corner of the pub, chill and be enlightened. After all if any of us knew what we were talking about we wud be managing and not riting on the forum.

But then again maybe the directors read the forum for some top tips and if they've listened to us then there will be many changes.

Now I realise who posted me a private message recently.

:kungfu:
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby kindaconfuzed » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:38 pm

Cardiff Red

Yer right on with yer comments, and I'm not sure why the "regulars" don't encourage the "newcomers", maybe its something to do with change.

Also like dogs who sniff one anothers boolocs.
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redrider » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:40 pm

Houllier as a person is a class act, we should treat him with respect. :angry:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby mynameisred » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:47 pm

What is this encouraging c.rap all about. You see a topic you post some comments over time you get to know people and people get to know you its that simple. If people dont agree with you its because thet dont agree with you not coz your new. Sounds like its not forums that are needed but councilers.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:19 pm

Mynameisrid

Wud that be physchology councillers or local aohtority ones? It cant be the first cos I got a certificate to say I was as sain as the rest of yer, whoever yer are :glare:

Instead of complaining about the forum getting popular why dont yer enjoy the variety. I've also noticed I beat a lot of you guys and girls regarding date of registration but I'm really chilled about the variety of views.
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby C-R » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:21 pm

:)   at the end of the day we are all fans of the greatest..........
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:16 pm

Redrider

When we need a reasoned opinion I know we can rely on you,

There's another seat in the old farts corner of the pub going free, do you want it? :oops:

Can you read yer private messages cos I posted about 3 to yer but dont know if yer gettin them?
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:25 pm

If we all agreed on everything than this forum would die on its ar.se.Long live freedom of speech.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:00 pm

Kinda I mean no offence with any posts I make and take none with what I read. Your joining date may well be one of the oldest but what does that really mean. I have posted in this forum in reply to you stating that you are entirley entitled to your opinions and its just a bit of banter. I dont really understand this new vs old thing which was the point I was trying to make. It just seemed that some of the newer members were paranoid (Im relativly new myself) about posting and replies when as I say its just a bit of banter.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:23 pm

Myname is Red

I quite agree I was just making a point in reponse to a  posting suggesting that the more valid views are those expressed by the long standing members who don't seem to want too many new members posting.

I enjoy the crack, like other peeps views and if it involves a bit of humour so much the better. Cardiff Red keeps saying the important thing is that at the end of the day we are all pool fans and that is the important issue.

And lets not forget "outlandish reactionary comments sell forums". ???

No offence intended guys.
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby C-R » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:30 pm

I couldnt have put it better myself :)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:48 pm

Stu the red

....at the end of the day we are all fans of the greatest..........

Kinda heard that before somewhere?

As for where have all the idiots come from I dont know but there all on the forum.

:Oo:
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Badmao1 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:56 pm

This forum has become different over the last six months. Maybe the restricted access could be used on the whole site?
Badmao1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:09 pm

kindaconfuzed wrote:As for where have all the idiots come from I dont know but there all on the forum.

:Oo:

Yeah sorry guys , we left the door to the real world open and some of us got out .
:(

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion