Whats with all the idiots all of a sudden?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mrcool2003 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:48 pm

rafa needs time to get the tactics he wants,a nd the players that were brought in to gel with each other, it says hes happy with the squad, but i reckon in the january transfer window players will be coming and going, i reckon its time to get rid of hamann, does little for the team, no pace, and on sunday we were poor, no doubt about it, but we can only improve, so i hope thats sooner rather than later, but the manager im confident about, hopefully he'll do a better job than houllier, cause i for one, don't care about the league cup, fa cup or champions league, the league is the priority as far as im concerned
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby antz » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:40 pm

Dont some of you do anything in the day why you go so much time to write rubbish. Is LFC paying you ?
antz

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:42 pm

mr cool just shut up about hamann will you.
every game this season so far he's looked one of the best players out there.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby maximus » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:54 pm

A.B. wrote:
madred wrote:I think Houllier said we should get rid of Rafa on french tv. He said we are too boring or something? :D

Houllier needs to die, I am getting tired of him watching us play. Burn in hell you old fart

Its good to see we have a balanced and profound view from our experienced posters.............not like us silly newbies

SICKO!!!!!  :angry:   :angry:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:04 pm

It was a bit strong alright Maximus!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby antz » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:13 pm

GET A LIFE PLEASE GET A OCCUPATION to wish a man dead over football come on.
antz

Postby redirish » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:10 pm

Paul C just read your post and i agree with you once the lads put on the RED JERSY and come out on the pitch it shouldnt matter what you think of them off the pitch they are playing for the REDS lets shout out there names a loud a we can. Seen to much of the slaging when over last season to see a few games, have to say p**ed me off no end :angry:
redirish

Postby mrcool2003 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:24 pm

jim morrison, u might disagree with me, but he looks very ordinary always did to me, and telling me to shut up well isnt that abit out of order, give your opinion, i'll give mines, my opinion is just as valid as yours
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:28 pm

i t just wrecks  me head when people slate players cos its fashionable to. can you honestly say that hamann has played bad in any games we've seen him in this season in cluding pre-season?

it just baffles me where all this about hamann came from.under houllier, most of the time he was the crux of the team-he broke down attacks and started moves, didnt do anything flashy but his job was vital and we'd have been alot worse without him.all of a sudden houllier's tactics go stale and hamann gets the blame, just cos he's not flash, and not an attacking player who catches the eye in midfield.

bloody narks me man
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:32 pm

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:i t just wrecks  me head when people slate players cos its fashionable to. can you honestly say that hamann has played bad in any games we've seen him in this season in cluding pre-season?

it just baffles me where all this about hamann came from.under houllier, most of the time he was the crux of the team-he broke down attacks and started moves, didnt do anything flashy but his job was vital and we'd have been alot worse without him.all of a sudden houllier's tactics go stale and hamann gets the blame, just cos he's not flash, and not an attacking player who catches the eye in midfield.

bloody narks me man

Thats a nice piece about Hamman, i like him a lot and i dont think he gets the credit he deserves for his unselfish team work.

As good a player he obviously is, i am a litle concerned as to where he will fit in the new team structure, especially if Gerard and Alonso play central.

Maybe he will become more of a squad player, but we need depth espically with so many games to play this season :)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:42 pm

i agree with that also cardiff red. he will be a valuable squad player (i'm sure he doesnt want to be like). i think the key is that they will all be valuable squad players all backing each other up.
LFC Super Member

Postby mrcool2003 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:31 pm

hamann will do for now, but long term we need younger, pacier, quality players to do a job for us, make us the team we all want liverpool to be in time
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfuzed » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:32 pm

HHey Cardiff head

I like that posting but being that compliment coming from a newbie mightn't count?

Anyway when yer not slagging me off I reckon you hit the right spots.
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby C-R » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:34 pm

kindaconfuzed wrote:HHey Cardiff head

I like that posting but being that compliment coming from a newbie mightn't count?

Anyway when yer not slagging me off I reckon you hit the right spots.

I dont ever slag you off mate, even if you are an old schooler :)

P.s. your posts are spot on too  :O
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:20 pm

I'm getting alergic to idiots...especily the Manchester United one.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion