Diouf worth £10m - Money well spent

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby XSD » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:40 pm

the great one wrote:So wat if Diouf get Bolton into the Champions league how much is the loser worth then ???

Yeah I could sooner imagine this happening  :D
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:48 pm

the great one wrote:So wat if Diouf get Bolton into the Champions league how much is the loser worth then ???

Thats a good point.

What would the possibilities and or implications be of us bringing Diouf back from his loan spell?

Think about it, he has given them a fair few points of late, so if we bring him back and throw him in the reserves, it stops Bolton making use of him....

What do you reckon ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:57 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Thats a good point.

What would the possibilities and or implications be of us bringing Diouf back from his loan spell?

Think about it, he has given them a fair few points of late, so if we bring him back and throw him in the reserves, it stops Bolton making use of him....

What do you reckon ?

this is simply too farfetched, though i sort of like this idea. Diouf himself stated he would not favour the idea of returning from the loan spell and would want to seal a permanent deal to Bolton.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:00 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:

Thats a good point.

What do you reckon ?

Sounds good Leon but its never going to happen.  I dont think we could if we wanted too.  I think we should just knee cap the dirty ni**er
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:26 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

Thats a good point.

What do you reckon ?

Sounds good Leon but its never going to happen.  I dont think we could if we wanted too.  I think we should just knee cap the dirty nuggett.

Sound like a plan lad.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iceman69 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:20 pm

How about Diouf Gobs on about three Everton defenders in the face so the cannot see him dribbling with his saliva to the goal and knocks one in.
Iceman69

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion