Dear dudek & paletta . . .

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Marianne » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:17 pm

hey, dont be too harsh on dudek, without him, we might not have won the pens on the 25/5/05!

Spagetti legs!!! :veryangry
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Postby tubby » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:06 am

Ace Ventura wrote:
Effes wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:I cant beleive the lack of games Fowler has had this season, especially with the rubbish the other strikers have produced at times, most notably Bellamy IMO. Every game Fowler starts he's practically scored, even though he rarely gets a full 90mins hasnt had 2 games in a row and usually has to play with the reserve side! i firmly beleive that if he got 4 games on the bounce and had the chance to play himself into fitness and get some match practice, he would outscore our other strikers very comfortably, Bellamy cant hit a barn door and Crouch cant header. I personally think Fowler would be the perfect partner for Kuyts industry if given the chance. I mean how many times this season have we failed to win despite making countless chances? Fowlers the only goalscorer we have and needs to play IMO

P.S Kewell_7 your a complete moron and need your head tested, if u cant see Fowler still has abilty then u no nothing about football. And even if you dont rate him your complete lack of respect for a club legend is disgraceful.  :angry:

Disrespectful to question a player? since when did a plyer become bigger than the f**king club?

I CAN believe the lack of games Fowler plays...its down to 1 reason and 1 reason alone....his natural fitness is diabolical.  He cannot play 90mins and when he has, he looks like he's ready to collapse!

He's 31 FFS and he STILL cannot play 90mins of top flight football? Despite a FULL preseason and being given a chance at the start of the season, Fowler couldn't cut it for 90 mins.  Does anyone remember his last premership start?  Everton away and I felt sorry for Fowler because he was being picked off by their defenders, simply because he's not at that level anymore.

He's off the pace, off fitness and showing why Man city didn't want to pay him 40k a week anymore.

And you want him to partner Kuyt?  Why don't you ask Rafa to bring back Rush and Barnes...who cares if they can't cut it anymore, they're former legends and we can get them playing cameo roles for the club too. 

Look...yes fowler is a top bloke and yes, he's a LFC legend.  But he's NOT a Premierleague striker anymore.

First time I've looked at this thread.

I don't think 7_Kewell was disrespectful, he's just saying Fowler is past it and I agree.

Everyone gets freaked out and goes OTT when someone says something "controversial". I think most people have been disrespectful themselves to 7_Kewell and have got a bit personal.

It wasnt disrespectful to say he is past it, but it was disrespectful to question his attitude and to state that he is always out on the p!ss in town with Mcmanaman.
That is paper talk and we should stand by our players against sh!te like that.
You may think the lad is past it, fair enough we are all entitled to our opinions, at times in a game he will look woeful and totally washed up cutting a forlon figure, then he will do something fantastic either creating an oppurtunity or scoring a goal.
He may not deserve to be a first team regular, but as a 4th choice squad player he has done fantastic when he has had the chance.
Kewell_7 has had an agenda against Robbie since before he came back, an i am puzzled why.
He came back on a short term contract on far lower wages than he was earning at city and scored vital goals.
What more do you want ?

Its a shame that Robbie has been plauged with injuries. If he had stayed injury free and hadnt have moved to Leeds im sure he would have surpassed Rush's goal tally.

Whilst he may not be fit enough to push for a starting place hes still good to have on the bench as he is probabaly our most instinctive striker. He may not be able to give 90mins any more but as he showed against Arsenal if you give him a chance he will put it away. He also missed one or 2 that the old Robbie would have smashed in the roof of the net but age catches up with everyone eventually.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby clik » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:19 am

zarababe wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:
Maradonna was destined to win the world cup in 1986 OK MR PROJECT 

Part of his destiny included a blind ref?

and the hand of god  :D and some awesome ball skills :bowdown and looking like the ball was tied to his laces :oh: and raising the perfromnace levels of a team of 'ok' argie players on to world beaters     :buttrock

Need I go on  ???

oh and a gram of coke :rasp
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby MASTER » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:11 pm

Dudek has ruined his LFC career by staying after Rafa brought in Reina, if he had just gone straight after he would still be a legend now people will remember him staying to sit on the bench for 2 seasons and screwing up every time he was called upon, you just remember Charlton away last February.

As for Palletta loan him to a lower level spanish club where he can adapt to a better level of football and play some minutes unlike at the minute just playing the Carling Cup and messing up.

But in the summer we should get Woodgate as he won't want to play 3 games in 7 days like Carra and we can alternate him with Dan Agger.
MASTER

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:27 pm

MASTER wrote:As for Palletta loan him to a lower level spanish club where he can adapt to a better level of football and play some minutes unlike at the minute just playing the Carling Cup and messing up.

If anything you loan him to an English team in a lower league. There's no use him getting use to playing a Spanish style of football.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion