Chelsea fans - no class - Money can't buy you everything

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:17 am

blues brothers wrote:you are all sad scouse gits !!!!!
you are so bitter and twisted !! How many points behind!!!
you will NEVER win the league again with overweight and slow strikers(fowler)
we have so much class , but you would never recognise class if it was a premiership trophy(oh you dont have one!!) Stop living in the past and get a grasp on reality you are now a third rate team 18 points behind the back to back champions!!
if you add up the points difference between chelski and you over last 3 seasons it is  77 points!!!!
Oh and i was a chelsea fan in the 70's when we were :censored: but still beat you in the fa cup 4-2
robben for an oscar Ha ha
blue forever :blues:

You f*cking c*ck-faced sh*te-meistering beaver-leaver.

F*ck off back to your hovel, you cockney glory-hunting sh*t-spearer.

Sh*tski - a team of class!?! Ahahahaha!!!! You are f*cking joking sunshine.
You may have one more Premiership trophy than us, you maggott-infested slab of fusty bore meat, but we have got 5 MORE EUROPEAN CUPS, 16 MORE LEAGUE TITLES, AND ABOUT 30 MORE TROPHIES ALLTOGETHER, YOU WRETCHED, SCAB OF ROTTING RECTAL BILE.

Now f*ck off, you trophy-shy bunch of floating worm turds.
  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:25 am

SL_Benfica wrote:well...i have read the topic and i dont agree with most of ya´ll... i dont know about chelsea´s fans behaviour, thats an english problem, but doubting about José Mourinho´s class is kind of stupid... he might now have millions to spend with players, but you must remember he won the UEFA cup and the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with FC Porto... a shitty club, with players that used to play in second line portuguese clubs... so, no point there.
Mourinho is the best coach in the world, there is not doubt. He went to England and cleaned it all... that is the horrible truth to all of you...  :buttrock

If you are Portugese, Australia is a snow-laden bucket standing on Skegness beach.

You f*cking wankbandit.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:44 am

you are all sad scouse gits !!!!!

He's sad, he's lost 3-0, and he has an incoming game against Barcelona that probably will burst the Chel$ki bubble, and he desesperately needs to see their archrivals (us) sad, so he first of all claims his desire.

He doesn't seem to understand that although the core is scouse, Liverpool has world wide supporters through out the world, due to the awe Liverpool has produced since many years ago. I honestly can't understand how you can shout Chelsea! to support a football team. It's so ridiculous such a name, even Jenniffer would be better for a football team.

Just trying we answer the count of points he hasn't managed to do.

Even he realises that if our strikers start scoring with our class defence and world class midfielders, we'll be unstoppable.

we have so much class , but you would never recognise class if it was a premiership trophy(oh you dont have one!!) Stop living in the past and get a grasp on reality you are now a third rate team 18

So this guy is implying that just because a competition has an advertisement on it (Barclay) and changes it's name, former titles do not count?. I have seen many Galacticos and many idiots in my country, as there are many. But I have never read such a load of bóllocks. He also seems to forget they didn't manage THIS SEASON to win their CL group.

if you add up the points difference between chelski and you over last 3 seasons it is  77 points!!!!

See, while you scousers must clean and polish your 5 cups, Chelsea fans are bored and must do irrelevant and ridiculous points count in some dirty dark room in a boring and rainy London afternoon.

Oh and i was a chelsea fan in the 70's when we were :censored: but still beat you in the fa cup 4-2

you really must have an identity and personality when you manage to make people from all over the world think that you're disgusting. Chelski is the example every football fan in the world speaks of, when we try to explain what are that things today's football has to eliminate, just as we speak of racism or violence in football, you're not more than a bug to be removed.

Fortunately we know you're temporary cráp. 5 years in football history are nothing. The time is the judge that will put everybody on his place, and Chelsea's place is to be anonymous.

BTW this post is not for you, the proper post for you is Lando's. This post is meant in order  my mates know what everybody thinks about Chelsea outside U.K. Few things make a RS, Madrid and Barcelona supporters agree, and Chelski is one of them. </spit to the floor>
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:13 am

Sabre wrote:
you are all sad scouse gits !!!!!

He's sad, he's lost 3-0, and he has an incoming game against Barcelona that probably will burst the Chel$ki bubble, and he desesperately needs to see their archrivals (us) sad, so he first of all claims his desire.

He doesn't seem to understand that although the core is scouse, Liverpool has world wide supporters through out the world, due to the awe Liverpool has produced since many years ago. I honestly can't understand how you can shout Chelsea! to support a football team. It's so ridiculous such a name, even Jenniffer would be better for a football team.

Just trying we answer the count of points he hasn't managed to do.

Even he realises that if our strikers start scoring with our class defence and world class midfielders, we'll be unstoppable.

we have so much class , but you would never recognise class if it was a premiership trophy(oh you dont have one!!) Stop living in the past and get a grasp on reality you are now a third rate team 18

So this guy is implying that just because a competition has an advertisement on it (Barclay) and changes it's name, former titles do not count?. I have seen many Galacticos and many idiots in my country, as there are many. But I have never read such a load of bóllocks. He also seems to forget they didn't manage THIS SEASON to win their CL group.

See, while you scousers must clean and polish your 5 cups, Chelsea fans are bored and must do irrelevant and ridiculous points count in some dirty dark room in a boring and rainy London afternoon.

you really must have an identity and personality when you manage to make people from all over the world think that you're disgusting. Chelski is the example every football fan in the world speaks of, when we try to explain what are that things today's football has to eliminate, just as we speak of racism or violence in football, you're not more than a bug to be removed.

Fortunately we know you're temporary cráp. 5 years in football history are nothing. The time is the judge that will put everybody on his place, and Chelsea's place is to be anonymous.

BTW this post is not for you, the proper post for you is Lando's. This post is meant in order  my mates know what everybody thinks about Chelsea outside U.K. Few things make a RS, Madrid and Barcelona supporters agree, and Chelski is one of them. </spit to the floor>

Jenniffer!! clap clap..Jenniffer! clap clap....you're right sabre. A lot better than shouting Chelsea over and over...

Anyway, well said sabre.  :buttrock
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Squigels » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:31 am

part time fans are the Chelsea bunch. They sold 22,000 video's of there sucsessful league campaign. Liverpool and United both sold half a million of there champions league campaign victories video's

Its a rubbish useless fact but it tells you who are the big teams really.
Squigels

Postby ynwa » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:35 am

thought this was a lpool forum so why we talking about chelsea
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SL_Benfica » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:27 pm

Lando_Griffin:
And if you are a liverpool fan, you are a otário de merda que tem a mania q é grande e q vai levar na peida à força toda na terça-feira.
See you on tuesday, Poolie
Hell is waiting for you
SL_Benfica

Postby inglis5 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:32 pm

SL_Benfica wrote:Lando_Griffin:
And if you are a liverpool fan, you are a otário de merda que tem a mania q é grande e q vai levar na peida à força toda na terça-feira.
Hell is waiting for you

Hell is waiting, eh? That's pleasant, have you been taking lessons in hospitality from Galatasary fans...   :no
inglis5

Postby SL_Benfica » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:42 pm

inglis5:
No my friend... "inferno da luz", meaning "the hell of Estadio da Luz" is an ancient reference to our stadium... do not compare to turkish wannabes  :;):
You´ll see it on tuesday, dont worry :)
SL_Benfica

Postby columbia » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:16 pm

Hell

:D
columbia

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:34 pm

SL_Benfica wrote:inglis5:
No my friend... "inferno da luz", meaning "the hell of Estadio da Luz" is an ancient reference to our stadium... do not compare to turkish wannabes  :;):

I am confused, do benfica and porto fans get on really well or something ?
You are talking about Mourinho's achievements while he was at Porto, as if it was your club he won the trophies with.
I would of thought there was great rivalry between 2 of Portugals major clubs.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:06 pm

SL_Benfica wrote:Lando_Griffin:
Hell is waiting for you

Oh f*cking dear.  :no

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:08 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
SL_Benfica wrote:inglis5:

I am confused, do benfica and porto fans get on really well or something ?
You are talking about Mourinho's achievements while he was at Porto, as if it was your club he won the trophies with.
I would of thought there was great rivalry between 2 of Portugals major clubs.

He wouldn't know if they get on or not, as he's probably never even been to Portugal, and is just some sad homosexual dung-beetle, killing time before his next partner comes along.

What's the weather like in Stamford, you snot-nosed little maggot?

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:16 pm

well in north london its cloudy :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SL_Benfica » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:05 pm

Lando_Griffin: stupid :censored:, i said mourinho achieved major victories in a SMALL club with no resources, though I hate Porto i can see merit in mourinho, now that he´s gone. Its just super what he said "a guy from the third world, like your press said, came to england and cleaned it all".
So, vão todos pó caralho :) see ya Poolies
SL_Benfica

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion