Chelsea fans - no class - Money can't buy you everything

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:51 am

i dont get some people. why would a chelsea fan cmoe on here to have a wind up. its stupid. the guy is either severely stupid or just likes to wind people up. the thing si that chelsea cant argue against us about anything. Robben is a dirty diver, as is duff. You rememebr duff? used to be a good player until he started diving non stop. And chelsea have refused to sort out there pitch as they know that barca would styuff them on a decent pitch. oh, and lampard and terry have been having fun with mobile phones or something

as ive always said, maureen heeho may be a great managaer, but benitez is a great man
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:18 am

blues brothers wrote:
Rastalovich wrote:
blues brothers wrote:
metalhead wrote:
blues brothers wrote:you are all sad scouse gits !!!!!
you are so bitter and twisted !! How many points behind!!!
you will NEVER win the league again with overweight and slow strikers(fowler)
we have so much class , but you would never recognise class if it was a premiership trophy(oh you dont have one!!) Stop living in the past and get a grasp on reality you are now a third rate team 18 points behind the back to back champions!!
if you add up the points difference between chelski and you over last 3 seasons it is  77 points!!!!
Oh and i was a chelsea fan in the 70's when we were :censored: but still beat you in the fa cup 4-2
robben for an oscar Ha ha
blue forever :blues:

How many Champions League titles do you have?  ???

zero,nil,ziltch, sofor!

us 5!

see the number 5

:buttrock

living in the past again

U kinda miss the point.

Liverpool now own the cup, hence it isn`t a past, it`s here to stay.

Allow me to lose 140m+ a year and I could make Accrington Stanley win the Premiership within 5 years.

That`s how good Chelsea kinda are.

It`s a fair point to make if Chelsea fans don`t want to turn out against a lower club in a cup - I didn`t know that if I`m honest. - So yes there is no comparison with Liverpool in that fashion. Liverpool fans like football, in my experience.

how much have you spent in an attempt to win the league in the last 10 years ?
Maybe accrington stanley could have won the Champions league with that!!
but they would have had to win the league first (oh no that is no longer required)
When man u won the champions league (and proper treble!!!) all you muppets went on that as they had not won the league the year before it was not a real champions trophy , in the way liverpool won 4 in the 70's and 80's now of course it does not matter. MUPPETS !!
on another note . If Liverpool is such a  fantastic ploace to live why do all your favourite sons  leave? Lennon, Ringo, Harrison, macca, tarbuck . even Cilla white(black) have all left for a better life in the south
you are so scared of the new football order.
Hail the back to back champions!!!!
Blues forever
:blues:

What a t0sser, I have never read such cr4p in my life. How long did it take you to think up that witty retort, w4nker :p
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:07 am

He wasn't trying to argue anything as you don't see any point being stated there. YOu know it is so sad for a club without any history arguing about our past because they don't have anything to compare. Poor lad had no choice but to use ManU as a supporting argument. Poor lad. :p
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby SL_Benfica » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:59 pm

well...i have read the topic and i dont agree with most of ya´ll... i dont know about chelsea´s fans behaviour, thats an english problem, but doubting about José Mourinho´s class is kind of stupid... he might now have millions to spend with players, but you must remember he won the UEFA cup and the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with FC Porto... a shitty club, with players that used to play in second line portuguese clubs... so, no point there.
Mourinho is the best coach in the world, there is not doubt. He went to England and cleaned it all... that is the horrible truth to all of you...  :buttrock
SL_Benfica

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:05 pm

SL_Benfica wrote:well...i have read the topic and i dont agree with most of ya´ll... i dont know about chelsea´s fans behaviour, thats an english problem, but doubting about José Mourinho´s class is kind of stupid... he might now have millions to spend with players, but you must remember he won the UEFA cup and the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with FC Porto... a shitty club, with players that used to play in second line portuguese clubs... so, no point there.
Mourinho is the best coach in the world, there is not doubt. He went to England and cleaned it all... that is the horrible truth to all of you...  :buttrock

in all fairness, look at the two squads which maureen and benitez inherited when they came to this country. are you seriously trying to tell me that benitez wouldn't have won the premiership if had gone to chelsea? what's for certain is that maureen would not have won the CL if he was our boss last season. why not? because in the semi final he was out-thought tactically by benitez. infact chelsea had two shots on target in 180 minutes and maureen's "tactics" was to throw robert huth on upfront and hit long balls for the last twenty minutes.

and as for what he achieved at porto, benitez did that with two different clubs in successive seasons

by the way, we're biased :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Gaunt » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:05 pm

we have so much class , but you would never recognise class if it was a premiership trophy(oh you dont have one!!) Stop living in the past and get a grasp on reality you are now a third rate team 18 points behind the back to back champions!!
if you add up the points difference between chelski and you over last 3 seasons it is  77 points!!!!
Oh and i was a chelsea fan in the 70's when we were :censored: but still beat you in the fa cup 4-2

Ain't it sad how he has supported Chelsea for so long and the only time he can remember Chelsea doing anything special before the mobster started bankrolling them is an fa cup win over us. I feel sorry for Chelsea fans. Deluded all of them. They think that they are a big historic club because of their money and a couple of throphies. They would do well to remember Blackburn in the 95 season. Money can't buy you history, dignity, pedigree and you'll never have the same respect as Liverpool you stupid man.
Gaunt

Postby Gaunt » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:08 pm

SL_Benfica wrote:well...i have read the topic and i dont agree with most of ya´ll... i dont know about chelsea´s fans behaviour, thats an english problem, but doubting about José Mourinho´s class is kind of stupid... he might now have millions to spend with players, but you must remember he won the UEFA cup and the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE with FC Porto... a shitty club, with players that used to play in second line portuguese clubs... so, no point there.

As st.mick said Benitez done with two different clubs in two successive seasons, is the first or second manager ever to have done that? Between Benitez and Mourinho there is no comparison. Mourinho is a good manager but benitez is something special, a genius.
Gaunt

Postby SL_Benfica » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:39 pm

Damn havent you heard what i said? Mourinho won EUROPEEN TITLES with Porto in his first 3 years of coach career... Porto hasnt got Valencia´s money... Damn how can you compare mourinho to that spanish :censored: :s Benitez would probably win the premierleague if he went to chelsea... but not with some 20 points of advantage... and not if mourinho was in any other english club.
Remember... you won against chelsea in the champions league with a GHOST goal lol... everyone knows it around europe... but congratulations :P
SL_Benfica

Postby tommycockles » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:15 pm

SL_Benfica wrote:Benitez would probably win the premierleague if he went to chelsea... but not with some 20 points of advantage... and not if mourinho was in any other english club.

I can agree with you that Benitez wouldnt have won it with 20 points advantage- with his tactical mgt skill it would probably be much more.

I fully respect that you feel the need to support your club and fellow countryman, but in reality we all know that Abramovich has bought the Premiership and Mourinho is just his bitch!! (no offence meant). Yes he won cups with Porto- but Porto have history and had won european championships in the 80s- i notice that they're currently leading your league and is Mourinho still there? No he isn't! Barring blips Porto will always do well in the long-term Mourinho or no Mourinho!

Chelsea have never done this and maybe never would have done this without a bottomless pit of money. No matter how much you argue, Chelsea will need to do a lot more to gain respect in this country. Like a child getting money when his rich parents pass away- Mourinho has inheritted his titles rather than working hard and earning them himself. I'm not saying he's a bad manager- far from it- but he's had a lot more gifted to him than earnt!! Porto had Pedigree and he bought that pedigree back out of them. Chelsea have no pedigree- no class!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Squigels » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:36 pm

No i would give Mouriniho his dues the number of :censored: players that became class ones overnight has to be remembered.

Mouriniho is a cnut and thats always been the case but he won the  biggest honour in club football with the smallest team to win it since it was renamed the champions league. Yes he had luck on the  way. If Scholes goal that was ruled out for offside was allowed you  would never have heard of the man again.

He won the Uefa Cup against Celtic with so much cheating it was ridiculous the amount of diving was shameful to football.

He has mastered a system to win the premiership he has no intrest in entertaining but he has integrated class players as a unit. While Chelsea are full of well paid stars unlike Madrid they are professional and set up the right way.

How many times this season without listening to what the Sky sports C@cksuckers say have you enjoyed watching Chelsea play they are tedious and :censored: to watch.

He plays statistic football. Thats why he will go in the record books even if undeserved. He doesn't care how he wins games as long as he wins them

Benitez he did a great job with Valencia. Don't forget thought they were champions league finalists with a young team only a couple of years before he took charge he inherited a good team from Hector Cuper. finishing ahead of the big 2 in spain is good but even Fergie did that abliet at a lower level. the likes of Ayala, Aimar and Baraja were there

Chelsea got 95 points last season out of a potential 114. I don't like the guy but hats off for achieving that in your first season. Benitez while a great manager seems to struggle with the Media he is still complaing about Robben on Sky sports news evrey day. How come he didn't say half as much about Essiens assault  on Hamman. He even gave Chelsea there best team talk of the season by suggesting that they were afraid of Liverpool.

Untill i see proof i dobut many managers can get such a high points total in thier first season.

Mouriniho adopted to the English game quicker then Benitez. Benitez knows how to do europe but is still learning the premiership.
Squigels

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:20 pm

blues brothers wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:
blues brothers wrote:
metalhead wrote:

How many Champions League titles do you have?  ???

zero,nil,ziltch, sofor!

us 5!

see the number 5

:buttrock

living in the past again

make sure you look underneath aswell

and your point is?

Can't you read?  ???
Money can't buy you history.
5 times, remember 5, you know:

*1 Rome
*2 Wembley
*3 Paris
*4 Rome
*5 ISTANBUL

WHERE WERE YOU IN ISTANBUL

What you can only dream of we have achieved and our succes will only get greater.

WE'LL WIN IT 6 TIMES
WE'LL WIN IT 6 TIMES
IN GAY PAREE
WE'LL WIN IT 6 TIMES

You're a bunch of cheating feckers. Now go and cry because you and your glory hunting friends will get knocked out by Barcelona.

OUR SUCCESS IS NOT BOUGHT

Nothing you say can lessen our success  :talktothehand

You'll be banned soon anyway so I'll let you read all of the above.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:33 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:You'll be banned soon anyway so I'll let you read all of the above.

:laugh:
it's probably a good job we don't have too many Mods as everyone would be banned!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby gato_busta » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:38 pm

Mourinho at Porto: great manager. Mourinho at Chelsea: utter sh!t. I recognize in Porto he didnt have such good a squad, so merit to him for that. But at Chelsea, he has limitless funds. The deficit thay had this year, even the one they had last year would leave most of the clubs in the world in bankrupcy. They can buy success for now, lets just wait to see what happens when Abrahmovich buys a new toy once he bores of Chelsea  :rasp
"Jugadores hay muchos, ídolos muy pocos"

Descansa en paz Claudia (9/10/1984 - 11/25/2007)
gato_busta

Postby xd3vilx » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:45 pm

Glory Hunter?...i seen many blackburn fans here when they win the league...

spending tons of money does not irriated me...however it is the :censored: and cockness of chelsea fans...they are seem to get mouriho dieases...one should be humble and don't talk :censored:...

you said that...we should look in the current not the pass...so chelsea winning the league title is a history too...so shut up...

Arsenal 6 - 1 Boro
Aston Villa 4 - 0 Boro
Boro 3 - 0 Chelsea
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:02 pm

Not sure if you've already seen this. What do some parents teach to their children? :angry:

:laugh:Gerrard Handshake
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion