Chelsea fans - Out of the closet

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ronmeister » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:47 am

What can i say about chelsea fans,well i only ever knew one true chelsea fan till this season ,now i know loads of fans who have allways supported them in there eyes.(i didnt even know they liked football half the time) i dunno if its money what bought them or all the media coverage that brought them out the closet but there seems to be an awful lot of em now.To top it all me dad who is a Londoner (allways supported spurs) suddenly hasnt liked football for years but he allways followed Chelsea as a kid and to Top it all when i was up visiting last week he told me about the best goal he ever seen .Get this , It was a back heel scored by MAdonna? ???.Cmon people please
ronmeister

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:00 am

:D
Tell your dad hes lost the plot :D
Hey Chelsea have nearly 1000 tickets left for tomorrows game, Rich yes BIG CLUB MY @RSE :Oo:
Tomorrow is going to be swarms and swarms of red and white, they have hardly been to finals where as we have been to them for years, they will have the odd blue scarf :D
And will be gutted at the mass of red banners and flags etc :love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:46 am

what do u expect...half the current chelsea fans supported the scums a few seasons ago.... :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:16 pm

The_Rock wrote:what do u expect...half the current chelsea fans supported the scums a few seasons ago.... :p

And the other half supported Arsenal! :D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion